San Diego, La Mesa, CA 91942 Map Phone number Visit website

About Babe Hair by B

Babe Hair by B is a wedding hairstyling studio located in La Mesa, California. Bethany, the founder of the company, draws inspiration from natural beauty and aims to craft enchanting hairstyles that emanate an effortless aesthetic. Bethany strives to maintain a connection and open communication with all of her clients so she is able to perfectly represent their envisioned style.

Babe Hair by B specializes in creating soft and simple hairstyles for bridal clients. Bethany encourages her clients to schedule a bridal hair trial, which provides an opportunity to discuss, try, and finalize the wedding-day look. In addition to brides, the company can provide hairstyling services for bridesmaids, mothers of the couple, junior bridesmaids, and flower girls. The following services are available to clients:

• Styling
  • Blowout before styling
  • Clip-in extensions
  • On-location touch-ups

Other Services

In addition to wedding-day hairstyling, the studio offers their services for an array of events. Bethany can accommodate hairstyling services for the following special occasions:

• Engagement photoshoots

Babe Hair by B 7
  • Avery

Avery 路 Married on 07/04/2019

Amazing person and stylist 馃挄

Bethany is amazing! At the trial I felt like I already knew her and she produced exactly what I wanted for my hair. I have A LOT of hair and it's very long and she handled it very well. All of my bridesmaids hair looked so amazing. Her prices are reasonable and she's very responsive and just a really sweet down to earth girl. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 07/19/2019
    Babe Hair by B 10
    Babe Hair by B 11

Brenna 路 Married on 06/08/2019

Very easy going and kind!

You don鈥檛 just want your vendors to be good at what they do, but also be great people.

Bethany is so sweet and wants to make sure your vision is displayed in your hair! She wants you to be 100% satisfied at your trial. I am VERY particular (especially when my hair is up and normally not in an updo) with the way my hair looks in my crown. My trial was exactly what I wanted! She also adds a touch of her professional opinion and what looks great which helped the day of because I had a headpiece and veil. My hair the day of was perfect!

I highly recommend her :)

Sent on 06/20/2019

• San Diego La Mesa, CA, 91942 See on map
    (619) 869-1502 (Phone number)