Babe Hair by B Reviews

Babe Hair by B 7
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth 路 Married on 07/05/2019

Totally nailed it!

I wore a boho dress and I wanted a loose updo with a braid and she totally nailed it! She also made my mom's hair beautiful! She was extremely happy馃槉. Thank you Bethany for making me look beautiful on my wedding day!

Sent on 07/18/2019
    Babe Hair by B 8
    Babe Hair by B 9

Avery 路 Married on 07/04/2019

Amazing person and stylist 馃挄

Bethany is amazing! At the trial I felt like I already knew her and she produced exactly what I wanted for my hair. I have A LOT of hair and it's very long and she handled it very well. All of my bridesmaids hair looked so amazing. Her prices are reasonable and she's very responsive and just a really sweet down to earth girl. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 07/19/2019
    Babe Hair by B 10
    Babe Hair by B 11

Brenna 路 Married on 06/08/2019

Very easy going and kind!

You don鈥檛 just want your vendors to be good at what they do, but also be great people.

Bethany is so sweet and wants to make sure your vision is displayed in your hair! She wants you to be 100% satisfied at your trial. I am VERY particular (especially when my hair is up and normally not in an updo) with the way my hair looks in my crown. My trial was exactly what I wanted! She also adds a touch of her professional opinion and what looks great which helped the day of because I had a headpiece and veil. My hair the day of was perfect!

I highly recommend her :)

Sent on 06/20/2019

Heather 路 Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing!!!

Bethany was not only professional but attentive, kind, funny and easy going. Bethany made my day that much easier because she made everything flow, all of my bridesmaids hair looked amazing. When it came time for my hair Bethany helped me make up a style the day of, she told me what would look the best with my hair and she was 100% correct! Loved her and cannot wait use her for any event that requires my hair to be done!!

Sent on 06/25/2019

Heather 路 Married on 05/27/2019

Amazing!!!!

Bethany is a hair goddess!!! She is incredible at what she does! I couldn鈥檛 have asked for someone better. All my bridesmaids had unique hair ideas that she was able to create! If you are looking for someone to do your hair stop here! Bethany is incredible.

Sent on 06/18/2019
  • samantha

samantha 路 Married on 05/11/2019

Amazing Wedding Hair Stylist!

Thank you so much Bethany for making me feel fantastic on my wedding day! I absolutely loved my hair so much! I hired Bethany to do my hair and my bridemaids hair for my wedding, plus I did a trail with her. She is truly gifted at what she does and I could not recommend her more highly. I have fine hair, but wore extensions on my wedding day. Bethany was very comfortable working with them and did a great job. She was also very real with what was possible too 鈥 she understood hair and how it would hold up with different looks. She works with you to find the perfect hair style. All my bridesmaids loved their hair as well. Our styles held up really well all through the night too which was awesome. I highly recommend Bethany if you are looking for an excellent hair stylist!

Sent on 06/12/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie 路 Married on 05/05/2019

Perfect boho styles

Bethany was such a sweetheart! She was very informative with getting a quote/ inquiry and was very detailed. She coordinated a timeline for the day of my wedding for myself and my girls who were getting their hair done. She was early, made time with time to spare, and did an AMAZING job! She really made my day special, and we all loved the way our hair came out. If we wanted something fixed, she would fix it and she also gave touch ups. I would definitely recommend her! She does the best braids, and if you鈥檙e looking for a boho look/ hairstyle this is your girl!

Sent on 07/23/2019
    Babe Hair by B 12
    Babe Hair by B 13
    Babe Hair by B 14
  • Katie

Katie Woodhead 路 Married on 03/23/2019

Couldn鈥檛 have asked for better experience!

I found Bethany through social media, took a look at her work, and booked her right away before my date was taken! I know it was somewhat of a risk since I did not personally know her at all, but I honestly could not have been happier with how everything worked out. She was responsive, friendly, so fun to have around as we all got ready, and did exactly what I wanted with my hair. She is also priced very fairly and her traveling charge was extremely reasonable (and most definitely worth it!). I absolutely recommend Bethany to any and every bride to be... she is truly the best of the best!!

Sent on 06/19/2019
    Babe Hair by B 15
    Babe Hair by B 16
    Babe Hair by B 17
    Babe Hair by B 18
  • Chelsea

Chelsea 路 Married on 03/30/2018

Talented, amazing and a must hire!!

I hired Bethany for my wedding last weekend and she was incredible! She nailed the exact hairstyle I wanted and made my bridal hair dreams come true, PLUS she made all my girls look extra beautiful! She is so sweet and incredibly talented! I would highly recommend Bethany to everyone!!

Sent on 06/24/2019