7511 Mentor Ave Suite 6, Mentor, OH 44060 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,500
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About B. Frohman Imaging + Design

B. Frohman Imaging + Design specializes in modern, vibrant wedding photography - mixing both posed and candid images. We celebrate diversity and welcome couples of all backgrounds, faiths, body types and orientations! We love love, fun couples, and capturing the big moments, small moments, and in-between moments of your day.

Follow B. Frohman Imaging + Design on

bfi 412

13 Reviews for B. Frohman Imaging + Design

Sara Mustard · Married on 07/07/2018

Absolutely amazing!

Bobbi was absolutely amazing! We weren't that easy to work with at times ( changing our minds over and over again), and she was always understanding and flexible. She truly wanted us to enjoy our day and capture the really special moments! Bobbi and her team made the experience very enjoyable and comfortable. To be completely honest, my husband and I were worried about photos, but they helped make the entire day perfect! I WILL be going back to her in the future for any of my photography needs!

Sara Mustard

• User5198184 · 2+ years ago

Bobbi and her team were nothing short of phenomenal on every level. I have worked with Bobbi and her team in a family mini-session, a boudoir session, and started looking into her services for our wedding. Words don't do justice when it comes to Bobbi's professionalism, creativity, and warm, comforting personality. She's flexible and accommodating with her time and packages, and she truly makes sure that her client is always satisfied. Bobbi is upfront with her prices, and I appreciate that there are no surprises.
    Bobbi is a natural; my child was a crying mess the day of our mini-session, and Bobbi's finesse ensured that we got some really great family photos out of the day. In my boudoir session, Bobbi and Tracey were such a huge source of confidence and knowledge; it turned out amazing. Never once did I feel uncomfortable or uneasy, in fact, I was laughing far more than I expected! I have not gotten married yet, but my very close friends used Bobbi as the photographer at their wedding, and their shots were so creative and whimsical, and the photos of the guests captured emotion and electricity. I would not hesitate to recommend Bobbi to anyone, for any reason!

• Ryan

Ryan · Married on 05/21/2016

Bobbi and her team are phenomenal! I had worked with Bobbi for a boudoir shoot previously and knew that I wanted her to be my wedding photographer after seeing those pictures! As soon as my fiance and I set a date, we signed our contract with Bobbi for both our engagement photos and our wedding and we cannot wait to work with Bobbi on our special day! Her work is outstanding and I cannot wait to see the pictures that she will get of our wedding day!

Award

B. Frohman Imaging + Design Pricing

B. Frohman Imaging + Design Price Rates

B. Frohman Imaging + Design FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

• Consider It Done
    Consider It Done Wedding Planners

Loved working with these girls, so much fun, put my clients right at ease. Great eye for the perfect picture and everything in the final details are amazing!!! Don't miss the chance to hire them!

• 7511 Mentor Ave, Suite 6 Mentor, 44060 See on map