7511 Mentor Ave Suite 6, Mentor, OH 44060 Map · Phone number

2016 WeddingWire Couple's Choice Award

2014 and 2015: 1st Place Winner for Best Wedding Photography in Northeast Ohio

Fox 8 Cleveland Hot List

2014 to 2016: Better Business Bureau A+ Accredited

Thank you for considering B. Frohman Imaging + Design for your photography needs! I first started my photography career in 2006 by shooting head shots for local Cleveland performers and musicians and quickly expanded to photographing children, families, and couples. In 2010 I branched into boudoir, wedding, corporate, and event photography servicing the northeast Ohio area- always with the same goal, to show people exactly as awesome as they are. My team and I believe that photography should be organic and highlight the personality of the subject- you will not see typical studio smiles here! Our goal is to give you stunning memories that will last a lifetime, capturing every moment in an artistic and unique approach.

For the last two years, my team and I have grown into our 2000sq ft Mentor studio with a focus on senior portraits, engagement sessions, maternity, boudoir, and modern art wedding photography. With a strong understanding of lighting, composition, and a developed sense of artistic vision- we can handle any concept you would like to see brought to life. In addition to being formally trained, we have also taken workshops and attended national conferences to get a variety of knowledge and perspectives on quality photography.

With the patience to work through difficult situations and a strong eye for detail- you will not be disappointed by the professional product and flare you receive from B. Frohman Imaging & Design.

Follow B. Frohman Imaging + Design on

bfi 400
bfi 412

12 Reviews for B. Frohman Imaging + Design

• User5198184 · 2+ years ago

Bobbi and her team were nothing short of phenomenal on every level. I have worked with Bobbi and her team in a family mini-session, a boudoir session, and started looking into her services for our wedding. Words don't do justice when it comes to Bobbi's professionalism, creativity, and warm, comforting personality. She's flexible and accommodating with her time and packages, and she truly makes sure that her client is always satisfied. Bobbi is upfront with her prices, and I appreciate that there are no surprises.
    Bobbi is a natural; my child was a crying mess the day of our mini-session, and Bobbi's finesse ensured that we got some really great family photos out of the day. In my boudoir session, Bobbi and Tracey were such a huge source of confidence and knowledge; it turned out amazing. Never once did I feel uncomfortable or uneasy, in fact, I was laughing far more than I expected! I have not gotten married yet, but my very close friends used Bobbi as the photographer at their wedding, and their shots were so creative and whimsical, and the photos of the guests captured emotion and electricity. I would not hesitate to recommend Bobbi to anyone, for any reason!

• Ryan

Ryan · Married on 05/21/2016

Bobbi and her team are phenomenal! I had worked with Bobbi for a boudoir shoot previously and knew that I wanted her to be my wedding photographer after seeing those pictures! As soon as my fiance and I set a date, we signed our contract with Bobbi for both our engagement photos and our wedding and we cannot wait to work with Bobbi on our special day! Her work is outstanding and I cannot wait to see the pictures that she will get of our wedding day!

Melissa · Married on 08/08/2015

For my Fiancé, I was wanting to come up with something different for his wedding present. I had looked into doing a boudoir session. After meeting with B. Frohman, I knew this this was going to be something amazing that my fiancé would love. I am plus sized and very nervous about even doing this, but at the same time I was stoked. I was able to review other sessions she has held, talked with her about ideas, listened to her suggestions and before I knew it, we were making it happen. She knew exactly how to pose me to make sure that I felt my most comfortable. My photos came out beautiful. They are truly a work of art for my now husband to be able to keep as his. There was not a single moment when I felt that things were sleazy, un-tasteful, degrading, etc... She was the most professional photographer that I have ever worked with. I put myself in a very vulnerable situation and I loved every minute. This experience has made me decide that I would do this again with her in the future. She doesn't make you feel out of place, awkward, or insecure. In fact, the complete opposite. She knows the body and how to make you look your absolute best! She will definitely be our photographer of choice as our anniversaries come and as our family grows. You can't go wrong with B. Frohman Imaging & Design!!!
    They also provided our wedding photography and all the same compliment of the above can be applied to the day of our wedding. Our entire wedding party throughly enjoyed working with the B. Frohman Imaging team. Everyone felt comfortable, were able to let loose and have a great time. They captured romance, love, laughter, silliness, etc... all while capturing us at our best with family and friends. They knew how to have us stand, where to look, how to manipulate our bodies at each location that we went to. We are honestly going to have a hard time narrowing down our pictures. If you are looking for a professional, you have found one with this company!!

Award

B. Frohman Imaging + Design Pricing

B. Frohman Imaging + Design Price Rates

B. Frohman Imaging + Design FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

• Consider It Done
    Consider It Done Wedding Planners

Loved working with these girls, so much fun, put my clients right at ease. Great eye for the perfect picture and everything in the final details are amazing!!! Don't miss the chance to hire them!

• 7511 Mentor Ave, Suite 6 Mentor, OH 44060 See on map