3520 S. Sandpiper Road, Virginia Beach, VA 23456 Map · Phone number
· Visit website

About B & B Travel

Located in Virginia Beach, Virginia, B & B Travel, Inc. is a wedding travel agency servicing joyous occasions throughout the local area, including Chesapeake, Norfolk, and Virginia. The professional company has been part of the mid-Atlantic industry for 14 years, specializing in beautiful destination weddings and honeymoons. They build one dream vacation at a time.

The home-based agency focuses on all-inclusive resorts in the Caribbean, Mexico, and Central America. They can also provide travel to Alaska, Hawaii, Pacific Islands, and the Dominican Republic. B & B Travel, Inc. has certified Sandals specialists, as well as members of Cruise Lines International Association and a master cruise counselor. In addition to destination weddings and honeymoons, the company offers cruises, family trips, romantic getaways, group travel, and luxury travel. B & B Travel also has travel insurance.

FH000021

B & B Travel 3
B & B Travel 4
B & B Travel 5

James · Married on 05/14/2016

I can't say enough about Bill Lyons and B & B Travel, they were amazing. When my wife and I decided to do a destination wedding, we knew we wanted to work with someone local instead of a big corporate company. Bill was always available, no matter what we needed. He gave all of our guest plenty of payment options and work with each one of them on their specific bookings. We had 25 people travel with us from 5 different states, so I'm sure it wasn't an easy task for him but we would've never known. I couldn't ask for a more professional and truly compassionate travel agent. I could tell he cared about all of our concerns, and did everything in his power to handle any situation that arose. We had a couple people who had to cancel at the last minute and Bill went above and beyond to handle those cancellations and even helped them save a little money on the cancellation fees. I literally could write a novel to tell you all the great things B & B Travel did for us, but I will not, I'll just tell you TO MAKE SURE YOU CALL THEM WHEN YOURE PLANNING YOUR NEXT TRIP..... Thank you again Bill (we will be calling you for our 1 YEAR Anniversary)

Sent on 05/24/2016

B & B Travel's reply:

James and Lindsey, thank you very much. It was a pleasure working with you and your guests. Bill

Branden · Married on 09/19/2015

Working with Bill to plan our honeymoon was stress free! He was always very responsive and always gave his honest opinion. I would highly recommend using B&B Travel for all of you traveling needs. I know I will be using them in the future.

Sent on 01/09/2016

Award

B & B Travel FAQ

• What types of travel do you specialize in?
    Cruises
    Destination Weddings
    Family Trips
    Group Travel / Tours
    Honeymoons
    Luxury Trips
    Romantic Trips
  • What destinations do you specialize in?
    Alaska
    Caribbean
    Central America
    Dominican Republic
    Hawaii
    Mexico
    Pacific Islands
  • What travel services do you provide?
    Travel Insurance

• DJ Tripp
    DJ Tripp Wedding DJs

This company takes the time to see what brides are searching online and try to consistently connect with them rather than just sit back! Bill works hard in what he does and I'm sure he will work hard for you too!

• An Evening Out Formalwear
    An Evening Out Formalwear Wedding Dresses

Professional people/ business with an unbelievable track record in the cruise and travel industry. Years of experience enables price match to all of the so-called discount travel agencies.I,Rick Porter endorse this company on all claims.

• 3520 S. Sandpiper Road Virginia Beach, Virginia, 23456 See on map