21951 Chamomile Dr, Frankfort, IL 60423 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $1,980
Availability Check your date

About Azalea Photography

WHO IS AZALEA?

Lead by Azalea James, Lead Photographer and Owner, Azalea Photography is a team of wedding photographers based in Frankfort, IL serving Chicago and surrounding suburbs. Known for their stunning and unique photographic style, they strive to be innovators in the world of photography. Above all, however, is their dedication to exceeding customer expectations in the hopes to build genuine relationships that last as long as the memories they capture.

WHY AZALEA?

TRUST: We believe in providing the best customer experience by gaining your trust before gaining your business. We asked that all of our wedding clients trial our services through our 100% free engagement session prior to signing any contracts. If you are not satisfied for any reason, we will help you find a different wedding photographer that best fits your style! We are professional photographers, NOT sales representatives. We never pressure any of our brides into making a decision before they are ready.

SPEED: Every wedding customer will receive their pictures FAST with no exceptions! After your big wedding day, the last thing you want to do is wait months to see your pictures. Every Azalea Wedding provides all edited photos no later than a week after the day of your wedding.

QUALITY: We do not give you a product until we can honestly say that we are proud of it! We treat every wedding as a portfolio shoot and never settle for anything less than exceptional quality when it comes to any service or product we provide. We work only with the best print labs and book makers on the market and will never settle for less!

VALUE: We strive to be the best value wedding photographers in all of the Chicagoland area. We know that hiring a wedding photographer is expensive and we try our best to work with all budgets in mind.

UNIQUENESS: We want your wedding pictures to be unique and we try our best to give your the wedding a unique look that brought you to us in the first place!

Follow Azalea Photography on

Other couples have also viewed

• Deanna's Timeless Photography
ja14313

4 Reviews for Azalea Photography

• Shannon

Shannon · Married on 07/20/2018

James did the photography for my July 2018 wedding and my engagement photos the year prior and is AMAZING. After finding James online, I contacted him about doing photography for my wedding, and we set up a contract and engagement shoot. He was so friendly and made my then fiancée and I feel so comfortable. His pictures were stunning and I was so excited he would be wedding photographer as well the following year.

For our wedding, James and his assistant, Silas, did a beyond INCREDIBLE job. They did photography for us about 12 hours! Before the wedding, James and I went through a timeline and "must have" pictures, and he made sure to stick with it and do those throughout the day. James and Silas made the whole bridal party feel so comfortable and we all trusted their vision. They even showed "teasers" on a screen during our reception which was awesome. The next day, James sent us some teasers and we were in complete awe of his beautiful photos.

Our whole wedding gallery is STUNNING. Azalea Photography is the BEST! I have received hundreds of compliments on my pictures and even the day of people were complimenting their professional work and teaser pics. All of my family and friends love our pictures just as much as my husband and I do, and appreciate the beauty of the wedding that was captured. James and Silas not only captured the beauty of our bridal party and family, but have such a creative, artistic element to each picture that makes them so unique and interesting. We had so many gorgeous, artistic shots that I am in love with. I don't know how I'll be able to choose which ones for an album!

Book with Azalea photography and you'll be so happy you did. The pictures I have from my wedding (and engagement) are ones I will cherish forever. I cannot thank James and Silas enough for so beautifully capturing the best day of my life and giving me memories to have forever. Thank you, thank you, James and Silas. You guys rock!!!

Sent on 08/07/2018

Megan · Married on 06/23/2018

Azalea James is a talented photographer. I'm not a photographer but am a classically trained artist. Azalea's portfolio stuck out to me in my search for a wedding photographer - I seriously had looked at hundreds of photographer's portfolios within and over my budget. He truly has a great eye for lighting, composition, and catching special moments and is better than many photographers who charge twice as much. He is super affordable, and has a shockingly quick turnaround. He does a free engagement shoot as a trial too, which is really nice.

I would 100% recommend Azalea Photography. Both our wedding and engagement photos were ready in a few days, and the blog post with teaser wedding photos was up the same night as the wedding! I absolutely love both our wedding and engagement photos. They are creative and beautiful. Even the shots throughout the wedding reception catch those perfect little moments of guests enjoying the wedding. James was also easy going and a pleasure to work with. He had good suggestions and ideas when we needed them. We didn't have a ton of time to do the wedding photos, and he was able to get them all done beautifully!

Sent on 07/25/2018

Cindy · Married on 06/11/2016

James and Cylis photographed my daughter's wedding this past weekend in Lake Geneva, WI. James has already posted some photos on FB as teasers and they look fantastic! After meeting with James a few times, we contracted him for "Save the Date" and the wedding. James is always responsive via email and open to ideas and suggestions. Very easy to work with which is reassuring during the planning process. I always felt confident that James was "on top of it". I would highly recommend James, and, for potential customers to visit his FB page. James even came on Friday evening to photograph the Rehearsal dinner and provided a good sized Photo Booth for the reception which was a HUGE hit with the guests. My advice would be to check out different vendors and go with who you feel most comfortable because you only have one chance to get your pictures right.

Sent on 06/16/2016

Azalea Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1040
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1980
    Toning
    Prints
    Proofs
    Save the Date
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Destination / Travel
    One Event / Day
    Second Shooter
    Slideshow
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Proofs
    Save the Date

• 21951 Chamomile Dr Frankfort, IL, 60423 See on map
    Location of (Azalea Photography)

Azalea Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Azalea Photography include in the starting price?

Azalea Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• Digital Files

What photography services does Azalea Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Azalea Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• 2nd Shooter
  • Toning
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What photography styles does Azalea Photography offer?

Azalea Photography offers the following photography styles:

• Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Azalea Photography offer?

Azalea Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Destination / Travel
  • One Event / Day
  • Second Shooter
  • Slideshow
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Azalea Photography offer for wedding events?

Azalea Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Albums
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Azalea Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Azalea Photography is recommended by 75% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.0 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 4.0 in quality of service, 4.0 in average response time, 4.0 in flexibility, 4.0 in professionalism and 4.0 in value.