Award Winning Airbrush Makeup Artist & Hair Stylist ~ Devine Beauty LLC ~

Award Winning Airbrush Makeup Artist & Hair Stylist ~ Devine Beauty LLC ~

Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

130 Reviews for Award Winning Airbrush Makeup Artist & Hair Stylist ~ Devine Beauty LLC ~

User Photos
Contour Makeup (1)
Eye Makeup (1)
Natural Makeup (1)
On-Site Makeup (1)

Jennifer did an amazing job. I can't thank her enough for bailing me out with a last minute appointment. An amazing personality and professional all in one. You can tell she has a passion and enjoys her work.

Profile Picture Becky, 10/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Jennifer did an amazing job on my daughters makeup for her sweet sixteen. Makeup stayed on all night. Even after all the dancing and sweating. Thanks Jenn your the best!

Profile Picture Damaris, 8/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Jennifer did my hair and make-up for my engagement photo shoot. She did an amazing job! She really took the time to care for what I liked and what I thought of the hair do and make up. It showed she really cares for her clients and making sure they are happy. She even helped me out and moved some of her errands around to help fit me in in the allotted time slot I needed. Jennifer gave me natural looking curls and did an amazing job with them! She was able to get my hair to curl and stay curled for the photo shoot! Jennifer did a natural but enhancing eye makeup to help really make my green eyes pop, and sure enough that's what she accomplished!!

Profile Picture Julie, 10/8/17, 1 Review