Avant Gardenia

Saint Charles, IL View map

Events are statements of style, and it’s the details that make them stylish, unique, and memorable. Avant Gardenia is an alternative to the ordinary floral experience. We are a boutique floral design company that specializes in innovative designs for weddings and events that are tailored specifically to express your unique vision. You can always count on individual attention, personalized service, and inspired floral artistry that is sure to turn heads and be remembered as unlike any other.

Jenna Bruhn, owner and lead designer, has been adorning weddings and events in the Chicago area with gorgeous floral designs for over 10 years. Her work has also been used on network television as well as on the glamorous Las Vegas strip. Jenna prides herself on building relationships with her clients and is driven by the moments when they first see their flowers, whether it be on their wedding day or at a dinner party, shower, or other special event.

Jenna and her team are dedicated to creating lush and inviting environments by using flowers to express a mood and set a scene. Let Avant Gardenia give your event the edge and detail you’ve always dreamed of.

To schedule an appointment to discuss your event, please contact us! 630.999.3030

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Glamorous
Modern
Romantic

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Petals
Non-Floral
Single Flowers

Kelley N. Married on 06/26/2021

Stunning wedding florals and design!

Jenna and her team at Avant Gardenia created stunning florals that exceeded our expectations. From the gorgeous bouquets and church florals to the exquisite florals and table settings at the reception, AG brought our vision to life. We received so many compliments, including from guests who work in the floral industry. Jenna’s approach is very tasteful and collaborative. We contracted with Jenna about a year before the wedding and details kept shifting due to COVID. Jenna adjusted, suggested enhancements (such as complimentary linens) and then implemented the final design perfectly. We enjoyed the flowers for weeks afterwards as they were so fresh. Every other wedding vendor was also excited by our choice of florist since AG has such a wonderful reputation. Thank you Jenna and team!
  • Laynee
    Laynee Married on 07/27/2019

Absolutely wonderful!

Jenna was so great to work with! She decorated our reception ballroom tables with beautiful floral arrangements at Hotel Baker and made all of the bouquet arrangements and boutonnières. She ensured that all of the flowers looked lush and beautiful, and came early the morning of the wedding to personally deliver them. She flawlessly executed the vision I had of classic arrangements of white roses and pops of blue (our accent color was a dusty, sky blue). She also decorated our wedding cake with cascading petals and it looked just beautiful. Everyone loved how the flowers looked and the variety of the votive candles and arrangements for the reception. Her services are very affordable and she is very responsive with emails and calls. We highly recommend Avant Gardenia for wedding services!
    Gina Married on 01/05/2019

Absolutely blown away!

Jenna and the team at Avant Gardenia absolutely blew my expectations out of the water! We were referred to them my friends and I am so grateful we took their advice in going with this company. Jenna is incredibly responsive and professional on top of having the most creative mind of anyone I've ever met! I am quite possible the least creative woman alive and she took my vision and made it into reality. Walking into the ceremony and ballroom had me in tears. It was the most magical thing I've ever seen and guests were just as blown away and my husband and I. I already plan on using her for any future events we have! Highly recommend!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

1830 WALLACE AVE #215 Saint Charles, IL, 60174
Location of (Avant Gardenia)

Other vendors in Chicago Suburbs for your wedding