Saint Charles, IL 60174 Map · Phone number

About Avant Gardenia

Events are statements of style, and it’s the details that make them stylish, unique, and memorable. Avant Gardenia is an alternative to the ordinary floral experience. We are a boutique floral design company that specializes in innovative designs for weddings and events that are tailored specifically to express your unique vision. You can always count on individual attention, personalized service, and inspired floral artistry that is sure to turn heads and be remembered as unlike any other.

Jenna Bruhn, owner and lead designer, has been adorning weddings and events in the Chicago area with gorgeous floral designs for over 10 years. Her work has also been used on network television as well as on the glamorous Las Vegas strip. Jenna prides herself on building relationships with her clients and is driven by the moments when they first see their flowers, whether it be on their wedding day or at a dinner party, shower, or other special event.

Jenna and her team are dedicated to creating lush and inviting environments by using flowers to express a mood and set a scene. Let Avant Gardenia give your event the edge and detail you’ve always dreamed of.

To schedule an appointment to discuss your event, please contact us! 630.999.3030

Follow Avant Gardenia on

Avant Gardenia 4
  • Laynee

Laynee · Married on 07/27/2019

Absolutely wonderful!

Jenna was so great to work with! She decorated our reception ballroom tables with beautiful floral arrangements at Hotel Baker and made all of the bouquet arrangements and boutonnières. She ensured that all of the flowers looked lush and beautiful, and came early the morning of the wedding to personally deliver them. She flawlessly executed the vision I had of classic arrangements of white roses and pops of blue (our accent color was a dusty, sky blue). She also decorated our wedding cake with cascading petals and it looked just beautiful. Everyone loved how the flowers looked and the variety of the votive candles and arrangements for the reception. Her services are very affordable and she is very responsive with emails and calls. We highly recommend Avant Gardenia for wedding services!

Sent on 08/02/2019
    Avant Gardenia 5
    Avant Gardenia 6
    Avant Gardenia 7
    Avant Gardenia 8

Gina · Married on 01/05/2019

Absolutely blown away!

Jenna and the team at Avant Gardenia absolutely blew my expectations out of the water! We were referred to them my friends and I am so grateful we took their advice in going with this company. Jenna is incredibly responsive and professional on top of having the most creative mind of anyone I've ever met! I am quite possible the least creative woman alive and she took my vision and made it into reality. Walking into the ceremony and ballroom had me in tears. It was the most magical thing I've ever seen and guests were just as blown away and my husband and I. I already plan on using her for any future events we have! Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 01/08/2019

Sarah Young · Married on 09/01/2018

High-end, professional, and custom experience

We had the pleasure of working with Jenna and Avant Gardenia for our September 1st wedding and from the very first meeting we knew they were perfect fit! We had a specific vision in mind for our florals and Jenna immediately understood what we were looking for and brought it to life. Everything was customized to be exactly what I wanted and felt so unique. It is clear that Jenna is a designer and was always thinking of the big picture "look" of our reception. She even checked in with me the day before the wedding to make sure I would like it if a particular type of flower was included in the centerpieces. She was respectful of our budget and suggested repurposing some of the table centerpieces for the ceremony decorations which worked out perfectly. On the day of, the flowers were so fresh and continued looking wonderful for a full week after the wedding! Everything from set up to take down at the end of the night went so smoothly. By hiring Avant Gardenia you are truly getting a high-end, professional, and custom experience.

Sent on 11/11/2018

Avant Gardenia FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic

• Saint Charles, 60174 See on map