Avalon West Carriage Service

Brooksville, FL View map

"WE’VE GOT YOUR FAIRY TALE"
We offer elegant and unique carriages for any event including weddings, parties, anniversaries, bridal showers and proposals! Our carriages are custom decorated to suit your wedding or event style, our driver and footman are artfully attired in formal clothing and our horses are decorated to sparkle and shine. Our harnesses are always spotless, our horses wear plumes with glittering gems and even their hooves add imaginative glamour to each and every event. Spend a day with Avalon West Carriages and we'll show you your very own fairy tale!

What types of vehicles are in your fleet?

Horse and Carriage

Do you offer special types of transportation?

Animals
Hayride

Schedule permitting, which of the following driving services do you provide?

Round Trip
One-Way Trip
Multi-Locations

Typically, what is the minimum rental time required to book your services during peak season?

1 Hour

Which of the following amenities are your vehicles equipped with?

Fiber Optic Lighting
Wedding Signage

• Gabriela
    Gabriela N. Married on 02/27/2021

What a Fairytale Experience!

Kelly at Avalon West Carriage Service was recommended by another vendor. From the moment I first called her, she had such fun and positive energy! You can tell she truly has a passion for what she does! I immediately knew that I wanted to use Avalon West Carriage Services for our wedding and it was one of the best decisions I made in the planning process. They were so professional, kind, helpful and supportive. (LOL I mean that literally! I'm a total klutz and yet somehow they helped me float on and off of that carriage as if I had wings! LOL) Kelly did a great job coordinating the details with our venue and made the experience even more fun for the photos! We had specially requested Holmes and Watson to pull our carriage and Holmes even smiled for the camera! Avalon West made our day even more special just by being a part of it!

Avalon West Carriage Service's reply:

Thank you so very much. We loved everything about your wedding from the beautiful colors to the perfect venue. You have been one of my very favorite brides. Thank you!!!!
    Karen Married on 03/14/2020

So happy we used them!

Kelley at Avalon West Carriage was wonderful! She brought two beautiful white horses. The carriage was decorated beautifully to match our wedding colors. The carriage was a surprise to our guest, and to see their reactions when they saw us was great! Kelley was so sweet, and I'm so glad we decided on the horse and carriage. It made for some gorgeous photos. I would definitely recommend them.

Avalon West Carriage Service's reply:

Thank you so very much. We are so happy you chose our services and enjoyed the carriage! Maddie and Marlow loved the attention!
    Kim Married on 11/11/2018

Perfect Surprise for our Princess Bride

Kelly and team did a fabulous job decorating the horse and carriage to match our daughter's wedding! They were professional, timely, and the perfect surprise for our beautiful bride and her handsome groom on their special day.

Avalon West Carriage Service's reply:

Thank you so much! Your daughter was one of our most beautiful brides, both inside and out! She was amazing.
    Blessings!
    Kelly

The Rusty Pelican The Rusty Pelican Restaurant Weddings

Always a beautiful touch and wonderful photos as the bride arrives in the horse drawn carriage.

DJ Marty The One Man Party DJ Marty The One Man Party Wedding DJs

The only Horse & Carriage service in Brooksville & Spring Hill. FL with great service & Big Strong Horses!

Saxon Manor Saxon Manor Barn & Farm Weddings

Avalon West Carriage Service are wonderful to work with,Beautiful horse and carriage.

19100 Cortez Blvd. Suite 10051, Suite 10051 Brooksville, FL, 34603
352-428-9608

Monday through Sunday!
Location of (Avalon West Carriage Service)

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding