Methow Valley, Renton, WA 98056 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $1,995

About Autumn Pines Photography

We believe that life’s best memories deserve to be remembered, which is why we capture the unnoticed moments otherwise lost to the day. We capture all of the intimate moments, raw emotions, and delicate details you worked so hard to perfect.

We believe that weddings should be free of stress and as such we are not only your photographer, but your coordinator, your stylist, your florist, your friend, and within a moments notice we are there to rescue a drooping boutonniere, or perfectly place a bridal veil.

Most importantly we believe in building a long lasting relationship with our couples. We believe that the best partnerships are friendly, honest, and trustworthy, and that is what our relationship with you is, a partnership.

Follow Autumn Pines Photography on

days 67 682x1024
days0121 1024x682

2 Reviews for Autumn Pines Photography

Emily Miller · Married on 08/18/2018

Best day of my life....made even better!!

I had talked to three other photographers before Melissa and as soon as I found her website, which was AMAZING and had so much information (like the sample timelines 😍😍), I knew I wanted her to be our wedding photographer! And by the time we had our first phone call (now) hubby and I both knew 100% she was who we wanted, and when wedding day came she did not disappoint!!

My favorite part was when I was still getting my makeup done and she was out taking pictures of my dress and rings and accessories and people kept coming in like "OMG I can't wait to see these pictures she's doing all these cool things!!" And so I had all this good anxiety waiting till after we got our pictures back to see them! 😁 But I also LOVED doing the first look (with my dad and hubby) my favorite picture of all of them (I think...really hard to pick...) Has just the back of my dad and I with the hubby ahead of us before the first look.. makes me tear up every time! You just made the whole day so easy going and enjoyable it's really hard to say what I loved the most.....!!

Everyone whose seen the pictures wants to knwo who Melissa was! My favorite was my friends mom: "I have three daughters I must have this photographers information!!" But if my friends hadn't seen you or Melissa's work I would say soemthing like "Melissa made my day so easy and stress free, I can't even imagine my wedding day with a different photographer! As soon as she showed up to the venue it was like I had known her forever and she somehow managed to get every little detail I had planned captaured!"

All in all Melissa was 100% a perfect fit for our wedding and I would do it over and over again with her!!

Sent on 12/16/2018

Hillary · Married on 07/10/2016

I loved her style of photography. We ended up with Melissa through an umbrella vendor and didn't know who we were getting until the week of the wedding. (Living dangerously!!) I was pretty nervous given the control I relinquished, and given that we chose our photography based primarily on budget. I cannot express how impressed we were with her level of polite and gracious control getting everyone in place and making sure my position and stance was right to make me look as flattering as possible. (I'm on the plus-size side of things.) She was early to the venue and calm as a cucumber. I needed that since it is incredibly difficult to remain calm and in the moment on your wedding with total chaos ensuing around you. That's just her behavior the day of... The photos came back within 72 hours of the event, and were beyond fantastic. She got all the shots we wanted, and did a great job capturing spontaneous moments. When I had the opportunity to point out important people to her, she did her best to get extra candids of those people. Some of the things we splurged on for the wedding were a disappointment. This was a budget choice that satisfied as if we had broken the bank!!! Book her while you can, because she'll soon find she can charge whatever she wants. Thank you, Melissa!! You will be called when we start needing newborn photography! ;)

Sent on 07/15/2016

Autumn Pines Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1,199.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Multi. Locations
    One Event / Day
    Trash The Dress
    Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1995
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    One Event / Day
    Save the Date
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Save the Date

• Methow Valley Renton, 98056 See on map
    503-512-0863 (Phone number)
    Location of (Autumn Pines Photography)