Austin Chick Collective is a wedding videography company based in Fort Worth, Texas. Owner Austin absolutely loves what he does; his passion for his craft is rooted in his love for people. Austin is a real people person. Growing up, he was always considered the social butterfly of the family. People are his muses; they inspire him to create, and they fill his heart with joy. When you book Austin, you’re not just getting a talented videographer for your wedding; you’re also getting someone you can count on, someone who cares about you and wants your wedding to be a day you’ll remember and cherish for the rest of your life.

Austin Chick Collective wants to create a video that showcases your unique love story. Austin’s starting videography package includes multiple locations, client revisions, and a high-definition, full-feature video. Options include additional hours, multiple cameras, and a highlights video. Videos are delivered via digital download and USB flash drive.

illustration popular

Vendors you may like

See other vendors that are popular with couples right now

Frequently asked questions

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$1,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Client Revisions
High-Def Video
Multi. Locations

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,000

Add'l Hours
Client Revisions
High-Def Video
Highlight Video
Multi. Cameras
Multi. Locations

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception

What videography services do you offer?

Drone Footage
Highlight Video
Multi. Cameras
One Event / Day

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download

100% Recommended by couples
Maddie
Maddie M. Sent on 10/24/2021

Austin captured my wedding PERFECTLY

Austin is INCREDIBLE! His work is amazing, and the trailer video he created for my wedding made me cry. I’m so happy I was able to have such a talented videographer capture the best day of my life. He truly understood what me and my fiancé were wanting. He’s was such an amazing vendor to work with!! I can’t wait to see the highlight reel. I highly recommend Austin!
Brooke
Brooke H. Sent on 07/09/2021

Engagement Photos

Austin is extremely talented! We were referred to Austin through a friend and really didn't know what to expect. Come to find, Austin is charming and light-hearted. He instantly made us feel comfortable in front of the camera. He was extremely generous with his time—he stayed later and offered to drive to another location with us to get more shots. And most importantly, our photos were AMAZING. I have since gotten married and still use one of our engagement photos as my phone screen wallpaper! Hire Austin. Trust me.
H
Hannah W. Sent on 07/09/2021
5 out of 5 rating

Honest, true, caring and passionate

I can’t thank Austin enough for what he did for my husband and I. He captured our day perfect and beautifully. Watching the video today not only brings tears of happiness to my eyes but I’m so thankful for everything he’s done. Not only was he a fantastic business partner but his passion for videography shows. You won’t be disappointed with his work!
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Pricing

Do you want more pricing details?

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding