Clinton, MA 01510 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About August & Osceola

August & Osceola is a boutique design studio that specializes in wedding paper goods. We believe that life's intimate moments are best told through personalized printed pieces. We listen to these stories, curate a sea of inspiration and design timeless stationery. We find joy in bringing your vision to life.

indexmakai

• Real Weddings 4

2 Reviews for August & Osceola

• I

Ilka · Married on 07/28/2018

I worked with Shanleigh on our custom invitation suite and couldn't be happier with how they turned out. I had a pretty specific idea of what I wanted , and she took it and made it even better than I could have imagined! She has a great attention to detail and the packaging was beautiful. Thank you Shanleigh!

Sent on 09/07/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 06/27/2015

I cannot fully express how wonderful my experience with August and Osceola was! Shanleigh did such an amazing job with both our Save the Dates and invitations; they came out even more beautifully than I could have imagined! Especially for the invitations, I had a lot of scattered ideas that didn't seem to work together, and I remember even apologizing to Shanleigh about how disconnected all my ideas seemed. She was reassuring and always so kind! In a short time (she made sure to always work within the time frame we needed) she sent us these absolutely stunning invitations that perfectly encapsulated everything I had wanted! Shanleigh is incredibly talented, thoughtful, and so easy to work with! Choose August and Osceola; you will be so glad that you did :)

Sent on 03/31/2015