Clinton, MA 01510 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About August & Osceola

August & Osceola is a boutique design studio that specializes in wedding paper goods. We believe that life's intimate moments are best told through personalized printed pieces. We listen to these stories, curate a sea of inspiration and design timeless stationery. We find joy in bringing your vision to life.

indexmakai
indexatlas

• Real Weddings 4

3 Reviews for August & Osceola

Kaitlyn · Married on 06/14/2019

Stunning Invitations that were works of art! Highly Recommend!

We cannot recommend August and Osceola enough for all your invitation needs! There are not enough words to express how incredible our entire experience working with Shanleigh to create the perfect invites was! Invitations are the first thing your guest will see when it comes to your wedding and it is so important that they represent you and your spouse and your wedding accurately.
    What Shanleigh created for our wedding was BEYOND our wildest expectations. When I opened the box, I cried because we were so taken aback at how beautiful, intricate, elegant and personal the invitations, hotel details, and response cards and envelopes were. They were truly stunning, and we received so many compliments from our guests immediately upon receiving them in the mail. Shanleigh worked with my Husband and I to create the perfect invitation and was able to customize two of her designs into one to truly reflect our personalities and the theme of our wedding. Truthfully all of this was reflected in an invitation it is truly incredible what she does!
    The quality of work, affordability, and the experience we had with from start to finish was perfect. We cannot stress enough how important it is to send quality invitations that truly represent you and your spouse. We highly recommend August and Osceola enough to anyone with invitation needs!

Sent on 07/03/2019
  • I

Ilka · Married on 07/28/2018

I worked with Shanleigh on our custom invitation suite and couldn't be happier with how they turned out. I had a pretty specific idea of what I wanted , and she took it and made it even better than I could have imagined! She has a great attention to detail and the packaging was beautiful. Thank you Shanleigh!

Sent on 09/07/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 06/27/2015

I cannot fully express how wonderful my experience with August and Osceola was! Shanleigh did such an amazing job with both our Save the Dates and invitations; they came out even more beautifully than I could have imagined! Especially for the invitations, I had a lot of scattered ideas that didn't seem to work together, and I remember even apologizing to Shanleigh about how disconnected all my ideas seemed. She was reassuring and always so kind! In a short time (she made sure to always work within the time frame we needed) she sent us these absolutely stunning invitations that perfectly encapsulated everything I had wanted! Shanleigh is incredibly talented, thoughtful, and so easy to work with! Choose August and Osceola; you will be so glad that you did :)

Sent on 03/31/2015