About San Antonio Wedding Professionals
Audrie Henry serves as a professional, ordained wedding officiant for the San Antonio, Austin, Texas Hill Country and surrounding areas and has united over 700 couples in marriage. Her inclusive and couple-centered approach, allow her to hold space for the couple's beliefs and desires in regards to spirituality, religion, non-religion and/or culture. Audrie comes with a very diverse background in education, spirituality and understanding of life. She is open and accepting of all people and beliefs. She would love the opportunity to honor your love in a ceremony that is a reflection of who you are.
DISCOUNT!! In addition to creating the perfect ceremony, Audrie also offers Pre-Marital Education Courses where you will have fun and learn more than you can imagine about yourself and your partner! Couples participating in an Enhancing Harmony Course, not only receives a $60 discount on their marriage license from the county clerk’s office, BUT also receives their officiant service at a discounted rate!
What Can You Expect?
- Initial Consultation & Price- we will discuss ceremony details, options & services. You will leave with a solid quote based upon the estimated time and attention your ceremony will require. At this time we both get to know each other on a personal level. We will be able to address all of your wants and needs in order to make your day special and personal. It is my priority to make sure that you feel confident and comfortable with my services.
- Service Agreement- for something as important as your wedding, it is crucial that you be given a contract that protects you as well as your professional officiant once we decide to move forward. It's a must!
- Couple-Centered Written Ceremony- a unique ceremony that incorporates everything that is important to you as a couple. Regardless of the size or style of your wedding, you will not be getting a lifeless, generically scripted reading.
- Eloquent Delivery of Ceremony- no matter what, your ceremony will be flawlessly executed by a skillful public speaker who can even rise above any unforeseen circumstances.
- Rehearsal- prior to the ceremony, I will assist in the wedding party line-up, provide check-list of important details, offer tips on positioning & ring placement, and run processional/recessional until the hour is up or everyone is comfortable. The photos you are purchasing will directly reflect the preparation benefits you'll receive at rehearsal. Photos are lifetime memories!
- Utmost Professionalism & Communication- this includes everything from prompt and courteous responses to communication leading up to your wedding, keeping you informed, punctual arrival on your wedding day, to appropriate attire as agreed upon. You will receive unlimited email and phone support for any questions, as well as, in person visits if necessary.
- My Guarantee- you have my promise that any additional appointments on your special day will be scheduled with ample time to provide the full dedication your ceremony deserves. I will never double book myself, and unnecessarily send someone as a replacement. In the event I have a true emergency, I will make every effort to find an officiant to take my place. I do work closely with 10 other local officiants of the same professional caliber, who support one another in the rare occasion that one of us has an emergency. (This is all reflected in my contract)
- Filing of Marriage License- your marriage license will be filled by mail, the week following your ceremony to the county clerk's office. The county clerk's office will then mail it to the address you provided them within 30 days.
Categories: Wedding Officiant, Wedding Planner