San Antonio Wedding Professionals Reviews

San Antonio Wedding Professionals 4
San Antonio Wedding Professionals 5

Marivel Rodriguez · Married on 09/15/2019

Last minute Wedding

Being that this was my first time to get married and it was last minute, I had no clue what to expect. Audrie kept in communication with me the entire time. She answered all my questions. She provided a Bilingual service‼️ even though she didn't know us very well, when she gave her blessing over us and described our relationship, her thoughts into words came out so beautifully like she'd known us for years‼️ my friends and family loved the ceremony... We loved it‼️😍 the unity candle lighting was an extra special touch to the ceremony. I cannot express enough or sufficiently how much I loved our ceremony and blessing. Thank you for making our day so special‼️‼️‼️‼️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Sent on 09/16/2019
  • Nadezhda

Nadezhda Garza · Married on 07/25/2019

Luke was awesome!

We had a small, informal wedding/celebration with family at a local event center instead of a backyard wedding due to the summer heat.

Luke was awesome! He was warm, engaging and communicative. I was a bit nervous finding an officiant due to the timecrunch (2 weeks away), and that I really wanted someone we connected with/was sincere. Luke fit the bill perfectly! He took the time to really know us as a couple, and our story.

Our ceremony was warm, funny, and full of heart. All of our family agreed, and it had me, and our family, laughing and teary-eyed at certain points. It was almost like having a friend marry us, and that's high praise. Thank you for helping us bring our vision to reality, Luke!

Sent on 07/31/2019
  • Alyssa · Married on 06/22/2019

Had people in tears!

If you’re looking for someone to truly understand you and your fiancé so they can write your wedding ceremony then look no further! Audrey was so sweet and amazing for my HUSBAND 😉 and I. She did a beautiful ceremony including everything we had talked about. It was so easy and simple I couldn’t recommend her more. Thank you Audrey!!

Sent on 07/03/2019

Kurstin · Married on 06/01/2019

Audrie was wonderful! From the first time I contacted her, she was great at communication and answering all my questions. The day of the wedding her and her assistant were there about 30 minutes before the wedding to give us the run down of how it would work and we let her know how and where I would be walking down from. Of course my husband and I weren’t together so she made sure everyone knew where they were suppose to go and what to do. We didn’t have a photographer and so it was really nice that her assistant got a few pictures for us of everyone! When it came down to the ceremony it could not have been more perfect. She was personable with the vows, and it was really special specifically for us and simple and intimate. It was exactly what I was looking for and I could not ask for a better day! She just had such a warm and calming presence to her which definitely calmed me down as well! Thank you so much for everything!

San Antonio Wedding Professionals 6
    San Antonio Wedding Professionals 7
    San Antonio Wedding Professionals 8
    Sent on 08/16/2018
  • Noor

Noor · Married on 05/18/2019

Best Decision !

Upon meeting with Luke (officiant), he immediately resonated with my husband and me. He was willing to take the time needed to get to know us and was flexible with our hectic schedule. He was open with his communication and really took the time to hear our likes and dislikes and was happy to accommodate our wishes even at the last minute. He quickly became a person both my husband and I mutually respect. We collaboratively worked on customizing our own personal and meaningful ceremony, and he was able to fuse together two very different cultures, honored those that past, honored the guests, and most importantly honored the bride and groom. This led to a more intimate and personalized ceremony. I didn’t think I would need a day of coordinator, but I surely did! Alysha made sure the ceremony ran smoothly. Both Luke and Alysha were fantastic to work with before and during the wedding day, and we wanted to say thank you for making our dream come true.

San Antonio Wedding Professionals 9
    San Antonio Wedding Professionals 10
    San Antonio Wedding Professionals 11
    Sent on 07/26/2019
  • Shawn

Shawn · Married on 05/18/2019

LGBTQ Friendly Wedding Officiant

It took us a bit to find the right person that could marry us. Call us picky but the important thing in our search for a wedding officiant was to find a connection and family like person. We had our first meeting with Audrie at SA Wedding Professionals and we instantly felt the warmth, spirited, and peace. We knew we made the right choice and we were super delighted to have had Audrie officiant our wedding in May 2019. Thanks for everything!

Sent on 09/10/2019

Kim Irvin · Married on 04/14/2019

Great Service!

Great service! Angel and the team truly thought about the groom and I and spoke wonderful words at our wedding. They were on time to our rehearsal and provided great feed back. I would recommend them to anyone who wants a stress free ceremony.

Sent on 05/06/2019
  • Val

Val Perez · Married on 04/06/2019

Couldn't have gone better!

We found Audrie while searching online and came across one of her ceremony videos that had us in tears & wanting to be best friends with other couple before the video even ended. Her personalization really helps you to get to know the couple and feels like you’re not just watching another cookie cutter/ cut & paste ceremony. Audrie is laid back but warm & inviting at the same time and you get that feeling at day one all the way through to your wedding day. She taught us a lot through her Enhancing Harmony course and shattered all stereotypes of how TV & movies portray marriage counseling. We came out of the course with a better understanding of each other, more trust in each other and tools we can use now and into the future. And like the ceremony we saw online she tailored our ceremony to us, made us and our guests cry tears of joy. We received a lot of compliments on our ceremony thanks to the time she took to understand us as a couple. We have been recommending her Enhancing Harmony course to every couple we know and strongly recommend her as your officiant.

Sent on 04/11/2019
  • Holly

Holly · Married on 12/15/2018

An Officiant who understands your needs

We've known Audrie for quite some time since she has been our relationship counselor for a while. It was only befitting that she be our wedding officiant as well since she has a deeper understanding of us as individuals as well as a couple. She added personal touches in the ceremony (but not TOO personal) and really understood what we were looking for. Her words touched and resonated with us and will leave a lasting positive effect on our marriage. She reviewed our vows with each of us separately, gave us advice, and was even there for the rehearsal. We would highly recommend Audrie as a wedding officiant!!

San Antonio Wedding Professionals 12
    Sent on 01/08/2019
  • Maggie

Maggie · Married on 11/03/2018

Personalized Service from the sweetest officiant!

I hired Audrey rather late in the wedding planning process when I realized I needed someone who understood my needs and could provide personalized service. She was a perfect fit. I spoke with her on the phone regarding my expectations and then carefully filled out her questionnaire. She wrote the perfect ceremony script, and at my request, sent it to me for review ahead of the wedding. The entire process was easy and stress free. Audrie is the nicest person. You will be so happy you hired her!

Sent on 11/08/2018

Venessa · Married on 09/28/2018

We had the most amazing and memorable experience with San Antonio Wedding Professionals. Elizabeth and Audrie were amazing! I wanted to put together a last-minute wedding so that my 84-year-old grandmother could be present for our special day ( when I say last minute, I called her on Wednesday and wanted to get married on Friday). I called 5 other officiants before I spoke to Audrie. She was so friendly and made me feel like my special day was also her special day. We communicated back and forth through text and email, amazingly, because of her love for both her business and her clients she made my unrealistic wedding desire a reality. Elizabeth officiated our wedding vows, but she did so much more than that. Elizabeth made us feel so comfortable and relaxed. She took the time out to include our family and children and made us feel like the ceremony and vows she created were created for us and us alone. I can never fully express my gratitude for these two amazing ladies. 5 stars without a doubt! if you are looking for an officiant that makes your day memorable this is the company for you! Thank you, Ladies,​ for making my special day happen and for making it so memorable!

Sent on 10/11/2018

Monica · Married on 09/15/2018

Audri came thru for us at the last twice and performed a very beautiful ceremony!

Sent on 09/28/2018

Allison · Married on 07/14/2018

The moment I sat down with Audrie for our consultation I knew that she was the only person I would want to officiate and be a part of our wedding. Her calm demeanor is so mesmerizing. When she speaks, you immediately feel at peace! All my nervousness and stress just slipped away when I talked to Audrie! And when she spoke at our wedding I could feel the sincerity in her words! She is such an amazing person! She was open to any ideas we had and helped to make our wedding personalized, unique and special for us! I couldn’t have imagined having anyone else be there with us! Audrie is a part of my life in such a special way and I couldn’t thank her enough for being there with us!!! She is absolutely the best!!!!!!!!

Sent on 08/02/2018

Brittany · Married on 06/01/2018

Audri was our wedding Officiant and she was so sweet! Her words for our Ceremony were so beautiful it had our guest talking about it after. She brought tears of joy to all of our eyes! We would definitely recommend her!

San Antonio Wedding Professionals 13
    Sent on 08/15/2018

Carmen · Married on 04/20/2018

I had called 15 other people before I got to Audrie, and let me tell you, it was meant to be. She was so nice and I told her where we were going to get married, she was super helpful. I mean this was my first marriage and his first marriage so we had no clue what to do. Audrie was perfect, she was very personable, very understanding and super kind. She really made our experience all the more wonderful. The fact we lost our marriage license, my wedding dress tore the night before, were running late, she was super patient, then my niece had to go use the restroom, it was a bit chaotic and Audrie was like so chill, which made me more relaxed.
    Oh and we were coming in from Corpus Christi to get married in front of Alamo..
    I can not thank you enough Audrie for all your help. I recommend her always.

San Antonio Wedding Professionals 14
    San Antonio Wedding Professionals 15
    San Antonio Wedding Professionals 16
    Sent on 05/11/2018

Cynthia · Married on 04/13/2018

Ms Audrie was quick to respond and very understanding. My ceremony was small and intimate, in our home. She was still able to make us feel as special as if we were having a huge celebration in an hall. I made the right choice in choosing her to officiate my wedding.

Sent on 04/18/2018

Kristal · Married on 01/28/2018

Audrie was fantastic for our wedding! She created the perfect ceremony for us.

Sent on 02/23/2018

Pam · Married on 01/13/2018

Thank you for the service you provided. We were happy with the words you chose and the story you told. you made us feel truly at ease and were a delight to work with.

San Antonio Wedding Professionals 17
    Sent on 02/01/2018

Amber · Married on 12/09/2017

Audrie was amazing ! Our ceremony was sweet and simple , just the perfect amount of time ! She offers a lot more services as far as incorporating something special into your ceremony , we just chose a short and sweet one ! Highly recommend her !!

San Antonio Wedding Professionals 18
    Sent on 12/22/2017

Angela · Married on 11/24/2017

My wife and I were not sure if it was going to possible to find someone to marry us since it was last minute, but we were so amazed after reaching out to Ms. Audrie on Facebook and her responding within an hour. We explained our situation in wanting to get married the day after thanksgiving while our adult children and family were in town. We found Ms. Audrie to be kind hearted, professional and eased our minds during this stressful time. We would highly recommend her and are already considering her for our wedding vowel renewal. We simply adored her.

Sent on 12/26/2017

Valerie · Married on 11/11/2017

Audrie was fantastic!
    Many of our guests commented that Audrie delivered one of the best wedding ceremonies they had ever witnessed.
    She incorporated our beliefs and love story into a beautiful, very personal ceremony. She kept us calm and focused on the important part of our wedding day - each other.

- Valerie & Craig

Sent on 11/16/2017

Shaianne · Married on 10/26/2017

My wife and i got married two weeks ago. Audrie really made sure everything was exactly how I wanted it. She replies in a timely manner & answers any questions you may have. We got married at her office but it was nothing less than wonderful. Im so thankful for her. We will definitely be doing vow renewals with her in the future.

Sent on 11/09/2017

Hannah · Married on 10/14/2017

Audrie was our wedding officiant 10/14/17. She was easy going, informative and extremely nice. She answered any questions we had and corresponded well. Her service was perfect to what my Husband and I communicated with her. I highly recommend Audrie Henry!

Sent on 11/20/2017

Donna · Married on 10/13/2017

Audrie did an AMAZING job with our ceremony! We loved how she managed to pull through for us on such a short notice.

Sent on 11/14/2017

Juan · Married on 10/07/2017

Audrie was exactly what we were looking for! Everything she said she can make possible was executed and more. Made my elopement truly a moment to remember. The BEST in the business!!

Sent on 11/16/2017