San Antonio Wedding Professionals Reviews

69 | San Antonio, TX

69 Reviews for San Antonio Wedding Professionals

69 San Antonio Wedding Professionals Reviews

Kurstin · Getting married on 06/01/2019

Audrie was wonderful! From the first time I contacted her, she was great at communication and answering all my questions. The day of the wedding her and her assistant were there about 30 minutes before the wedding to give us the run down of how it would work and we let her know how and where I would be walking down from. Of course my husband and I weren’t together so she made sure everyone knew where they were suppose to go and what to do. We didn’t have a photographer and so it was really nice that her assistant got a few pictures for us of everyone! When it came down to the ceremony it could not have been more perfect. She was personable with the vows, and it was really special specifically for us and simple and intimate. It was exactly what I was looking for and I could not ask for a better day! She just had such a warm and calming presence to her which definitely calmed me down as well! Thank you so much for everything!

San Antonio Wedding Professionals 1
    San Antonio Wedding Professionals 2
    San Antonio Wedding Professionals 3

Monica · Married on 09/15/2018

Audri came thru for us at the last twice and performed a very beautiful ceremony!

Allison · Married on 07/14/2018

The moment I sat down with Audrie for our consultation I knew that she was the only person I would want to officiate and be a part of our wedding. Her calm demeanor is so mesmerizing. When she speaks, you immediately feel at peace! All my nervousness and stress just slipped away when I talked to Audrie! And when she spoke at our wedding I could feel the sincerity in her words! She is such an amazing person! She was open to any ideas we had and helped to make our wedding personalized, unique and special for us! I couldn’t have imagined having anyone else be there with us! Audrie is a part of my life in such a special way and I couldn’t thank her enough for being there with us!!! She is absolutely the best!!!!!!!!

Brittany · Married on 06/01/2018

Audri was our wedding Officiant and she was so sweet! Her words for our Ceremony were so beautiful it had our guest talking about it after. She brought tears of joy to all of our eyes! We would definitely recommend her!

San Antonio Wedding Professionals 4

Carmen · Married on 04/20/2018

I had called 15 other people before I got to Audrie, and let me tell you, it was meant to be. She was so nice and I told her where we were going to get married, she was super helpful. I mean this was my first marriage and his first marriage so we had no clue what to do. Audrie was perfect, she was very personable, very understanding and super kind. She really made our experience all the more wonderful. The fact we lost our marriage license, my wedding dress tore the night before, were running late, she was super patient, then my niece had to go use the restroom, it was a bit chaotic and Audrie was like so chill, which made me more relaxed.
    Oh and we were coming in from Corpus Christi to get married in front of Alamo..
    I can not thank you enough Audrie for all your help. I recommend her always.

San Antonio Wedding Professionals 5
    San Antonio Wedding Professionals 6
    San Antonio Wedding Professionals 7

Cynthia · Married on 04/13/2018

Ms Audrie was quick to respond and very understanding. My ceremony was small and intimate, in our home. She was still able to make us feel as special as if we were having a huge celebration in an hall. I made the right choice in choosing her to officiate my wedding.

Kristal · Married on 01/28/2018

Audrie was fantastic for our wedding! She created the perfect ceremony for us.

Pam · Married on 01/13/2018

Thank you for the service you provided. We were happy with the words you chose and the story you told. you made us feel truly at ease and were a delight to work with.

San Antonio Wedding Professionals 8

Amber · Married on 12/09/2017

Audrie was amazing ! Our ceremony was sweet and simple , just the perfect amount of time ! She offers a lot more services as far as incorporating something special into your ceremony , we just chose a short and sweet one ! Highly recommend her !!

San Antonio Wedding Professionals 9

Angela · Married on 11/24/2017

My wife and I were not sure if it was going to possible to find someone to marry us since it was last minute, but we were so amazed after reaching out to Ms. Audrie on Facebook and her responding within an hour. We explained our situation in wanting to get married the day after thanksgiving while our adult children and family were in town. We found Ms. Audrie to be kind hearted, professional and eased our minds during this stressful time. We would highly recommend her and are already considering her for our wedding vowel renewal. We simply adored her.

Valerie · Married on 11/11/2017

Audrie was fantastic!
    Many of our guests commented that Audrie delivered one of the best wedding ceremonies they had ever witnessed.
    She incorporated our beliefs and love story into a beautiful, very personal ceremony. She kept us calm and focused on the important part of our wedding day - each other.

- Valerie & Craig

Shaianne · Married on 10/26/2017

My wife and i got married two weeks ago. Audrie really made sure everything was exactly how I wanted it. She replies in a timely manner & answers any questions you may have. We got married at her office but it was nothing less than wonderful. Im so thankful for her. We will definitely be doing vow renewals with her in the future.

Hannah · Married on 10/14/2017

Audrie was our wedding officiant 10/14/17. She was easy going, informative and extremely nice. She answered any questions we had and corresponded well. Her service was perfect to what my Husband and I communicated with her. I highly recommend Audrie Henry!

Donna · Married on 10/13/2017

Audrie did an AMAZING job with our ceremony! We loved how she managed to pull through for us on such a short notice.

Juan · Married on 10/07/2017

Audrie was exactly what we were looking for! Everything she said she can make possible was executed and more. Made my elopement truly a moment to remember. The BEST in the business!!

Genesis · Married on 09/16/2017

Audrie was absolutely fabulous. She really took the time to incorporate everything that we wanted in our ceremony. She was really friendly and easy to talk with. She answered all of my questions and responded to all my emails very quickly. Thank you Audrie for a wonderful wedding ceremony!

Laura · Married on 07/08/2017

Audrie Henry was absolutely fabulous. She was flexible with times, she rolled with changes and was able to accommodate our request to be personable for our intimate venue. She was incredibly patient and was never rattled unlike myself moments before the ceremony started. Her and her coordinator kept us on track and moving along on schedule. We signed up for her pre-marital coaching, due to time constraints we had to post pone it but are looking forward to her personable persona to help guide us in learning successful tools for a long happy marriage.

Monique · Married on 07/01/2017

Audrie was the best choice my husband and I could have made for an Officiant! She keep constant communication with us throughout the whole wedding process, asked us in depth questions to get to know who Patrick and I were, and helped us on our wedding rehearsal day! Audrie made our ceremony so special and even had our guest laughing at times! Thank you Audrie for all you did and the beautiful words you shared at our wedding!

Misty · Married on 06/23/2017

From start to finish Audrie was outstanding.... This was a surprise for my husband for our 10 year anniversary and she knew this and was so helpful in putting something together without letting my husband figure anything out...
    I can't thank her enough for helping me pull this off.... Her wording for the ceremony was beyond awesome and made me cry the whole time ( good tears )... Thank you again for everything !!!!

Sejla · Married on 04/15/2017

Miss Audrie was great! :) She recomended to us a perfect spot, a beautiful park where we had our wedding. Everything was professional.

Sarah · Married on 04/08/2017

Audrie and her team were wonderful to work with. She made my vision into a reality.

Esmeralda · Married on 03/25/2017

You are all awesome! Great ceremony and we had lots of smiling faces!! Good job and well done!

Paulina · Married on 03/25/2017

Audrey's service was amazing! she was extremely professional and all of our guests really loved the way she lead the ceremony. We have already recommended her to our friends.

• Maree

Maree · Married on 03/18/2017

Audrie reached out to us at the perfect moment in our wedding planning. She was professional and very personable which made her an awesome fit for us. She truly made our ceremony everything we wanted. She incorporated all aspects of our story and journey as a couple/blended family in our ceremony. We had so many compliments on the personal and emotional touch of our wedding and heard on more than a few occasions that we had a beautiful wedding and ceremony like none they had ever attended. I can't say enough how lucky we were to have Audrie conduct our ceremony and tell our story. Thank you and much love from The Tisdale's!!!