Norfolk, VA 23517 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,100
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 2

About Audrey Rose Photography

Hello future Brides and Grooms! Congratulations on your engagement! I am a wedding photographer based out of Norfolk, VA. I love to capture bright and authentic images of happy people in love! I'd love to get to know you and hear about your big day! :)

Website & Blog: www.audreyrosephoto.com

Audrey Rose Photography 7
  • Darcie

Darcie England · Married on 07/27/2019

Hire Audrey!

Hiring Audrey was one of the first and easiest wedding planning decisions I made. Throughout the whole wedding process, she was amazing to work with. About a year before our wedding, Audrey took our engagement pictures which turned about absolutely beautiful! On the wedding day, Audrey captured our day from start to finish. She did a wonderful job catching little details and moments. During our reception, she already had sneak peeks to show us and within a week we had an abundance of sneak peek pictures. Within a few weeks after our wedding, Audrey delivered the remainder of our wedding pictures. Her work is beautiful and we love our wedding pictures! Hire Audrey!

Sent on 09/07/2019
    Audrey Rose Photography 14
    Audrey Rose Photography 15
  • Brittany

Brittany Staggers · Married on 07/20/2019

The best decision we made!

Hiring Audrey as our photographer was hands down the BEST decision we made for our wedding. Being a wedding photographer myself, hiring the right photographer was obviously our top priority and Audrey far exceeded all of our expectations- I cannot put into words how thankful we are that she captured our day! From the engagement session all the way through the wedding day the whole process was seamless and enjoyable, not to mention the turn around time was AMAZING! It was immediately evident that she not only cares about the quality of her work, but about her clients and their experience as well. The pictures took our breath away (my dad tears up every time he sees them!) and we couldn’t be more grateful to her for allowing us to relive our day over and over in the most perfect way! If you’re thinking about hiring Audrey, DO IT - it will be the best decision you make!

Sent on 07/25/2019

Amy Transue · Married on 07/06/2019

One of the best decisions we made!

I highly recommend Audrey for wedding photography. She was so awesome to work with and get to know. She was always so accommodating, when she was about 7 maybe 8 months pregnant she drove 4 hours to meet my now husband and I to shoot our engagement session. She made us feel so at ease throughout the entire planning process. My husband and I are more introverted but Audrey made us feel so comfortable during our engagement session and on our wedding day. Wedding photography was one of the most important things to me and I'm so happy we went with Audrey. You won't regret choosing her to capture your wedding day.

Sent on 08/21/2019
    Audrey Rose Photography 16
    Audrey Rose Photography 17

Audrey Rose Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 4,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files, Negatives
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,100.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files, Negatives
  • What photography services do you offer? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Negatives

Real Weddings