Audrey Rose Photography Reviews

Audrey Rose Photography 4
Audrey Rose Photography 5

Karen · Married on 09/28/2019

Audrey is the best!

Hiring Audrey as our photographer was hands down one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! She was amazing to work with, from the engagement session all the way through our wedding day, and made the experience fun and put us at ease. The engagement session was a great way for us to get comfortable with her style and prepared us for what to expect on the wedding day. On our wedding day, she captured so many little moments and details - one touching moment in particular was when my my new husband and I snuck away moments after walking back up the aisle, and she captured that little moment of just the two of us when we were just soaking it all in. She already had some sneak peaks ready to show us during our reception, and then we were so impressed with how quickly we received the rest of our photos, within just a few weeks! Her talent is clear and we absolutely love our photos. We couldn't be more grateful to her for capturing our wedding day and allowing us to relive it beautifully!

Sent on 11/10/2019
  • Darcie

Darcie England · Married on 07/27/2019

Hire Audrey!

Hiring Audrey was one of the first and easiest wedding planning decisions I made. Throughout the whole wedding process, she was amazing to work with. About a year before our wedding, Audrey took our engagement pictures which turned about absolutely beautiful! On the wedding day, Audrey captured our day from start to finish. She did a wonderful job catching little details and moments. During our reception, she already had sneak peeks to show us and within a week we had an abundance of sneak peek pictures. Within a few weeks after our wedding, Audrey delivered the remainder of our wedding pictures. Her work is beautiful and we love our wedding pictures! Hire Audrey!

Audrey Rose Photography 6
    Audrey Rose Photography 13
    Sent on 09/07/2019
  • Brittany

Brittany Staggers · Married on 07/20/2019

The best decision we made!

Hiring Audrey as our photographer was hands down the BEST decision we made for our wedding. Being a wedding photographer myself, hiring the right photographer was obviously our top priority and Audrey far exceeded all of our expectations- I cannot put into words how thankful we are that she captured our day! From the engagement session all the way through the wedding day the whole process was seamless and enjoyable, not to mention the turn around time was AMAZING! It was immediately evident that she not only cares about the quality of her work, but about her clients and their experience as well. The pictures took our breath away (my dad tears up every time he sees them!) and we couldn’t be more grateful to her for allowing us to relive our day over and over in the most perfect way! If you’re thinking about hiring Audrey, DO IT - it will be the best decision you make!

Sent on 07/25/2019

Amy Transue · Married on 07/06/2019

One of the best decisions we made!

I highly recommend Audrey for wedding photography. She was so awesome to work with and get to know. She was always so accommodating, when she was about 7 maybe 8 months pregnant she drove 4 hours to meet my now husband and I to shoot our engagement session. She made us feel so at ease throughout the entire planning process. My husband and I are more introverted but Audrey made us feel so comfortable during our engagement session and on our wedding day. Wedding photography was one of the most important things to me and I'm so happy we went with Audrey. You won't regret choosing her to capture your wedding day.

Audrey Rose Photography 14
    Audrey Rose Photography 15
    Sent on 08/21/2019
  • Candice

Candice Shields · Married on 06/01/2019

THE best decision.

It didn’t take me long to make the decision on hiring Audrey for my wedding. Her personality and talent are the perfect combination to make any wedding magical. Audrey is very professional, but also has a way of making you feel like family. Audrey is a true talent and will not disappoint! Her pictures come back fast (and there are lots!). Each photo is truly beautiful and I am so grateful to have had her capture my day.

Audrey Rose Photography 16
    Sent on 07/28/2019

Michal · Married on 11/17/2018

Run! Do not walk to hire Audrey!

Run! Do not walk to hire Audrey! She is unbelievably talented and I felt so incredibly lucky to have her a part of our special day. After booking my venue and ensuring a date and time, she was the first vendor I booked, and I could not have been happier. Not only is she an incredible photographer, but she's an incredibly kind person. She sent Rob and I a beautiful package with information to prepare us for our engagement shoot and wedding day along with a special gift. It was without a doubt the most thoughtful gift a wedding vendor sent us. The wedding day could not have been easier with her support. I shared with her that my husband is not particularly comfortable taking photos, (I'm sure this is pretty common for most guys,) and she and her incredible second shooter gave us specific direct instructions to make us comfortable and we looked great in the photos. My husband even shared that he didn't mind the day of photography at all which was huge for him! :) During the reception, Audrey shared with me a few sneak peak photos. :) Pretty unheard of with other photographers. We had our full gallery of photos sent to us within two weeks! Our friends and family couldn't stop telling us how gorgeous the photos turned out. She also sent us a huge printed canvas gift with a picture of us on our wedding day. We were blown away and touched by her kindness. My wedding photography experience could not have been any better!

Audrey Rose Photography 17
    Audrey Rose Photography 22
    Audrey Rose Photography 23
    Sent on 08/06/2019

Ashleigh · Married on 09/22/2018

If there was just one word to describe our experience working with Audrey, it would be PERFECTION! She is incredibly flexible, prompt, professional, and SO friendly - you will feel like you have known her for years. Her photos are breathtaking - she is not only extremely good at what she does, but knowledgeable about what she does. She made my now husband and I feel so comfortable and also confident in working with her. The turnaround on getting photos back was unreal compared to what I have heard about other photographers - we got married on a Saturday and already had so many preview photos by Monday/Tuesday! I could go on and on about Audrey (and her great second shooter on the day I believe named Colleen?), but my overall message is this: HIRE HER! Hands down one of, if not they best, decision I made for our wedding! :)

Sent on 10/08/2018

Astrid · Married on 09/08/2018

Audrey is AMAZING! The photographs she takes are magazine worthy! She captured our wedding day so beautifully, everyone that attended was in awe!
    Audrey always responds to emails on a timely matter, she made sure to answer all my questions, and was very accommodating (considering she lives in Norfolk, VA and our wedding was in Woodbridge, VA). I was concerned and scared for the wedding day timeline, but she guided us through the process and made sure we had time for everything we wanted the day of our wedding. By dinner time on our wedding day Audrey had a number of beautiful images ready to show all my guests and myself, so impressive! And it's super easy to share all images with family and friends!
    Audrey met and exceeded my expectations, I've told her millions of times how lucky we were to find her to capture such a special day! THANK YOU!

Audrey Rose Photography 24
    Sent on 09/08/2018

Emma · Married on 07/07/2018

YES to everything about Audrey!!! She was so responsive from my very first inquiry all the way through to after the wedding and getting photos up quickly. She even had sneak peeks running on an iPad during the reception!! She is organized, experienced and professional, yet laid back. She gave us direction when needed while also listening to what we did and did not want. I loved that she didn't push us for certain shots and was really just up for whatever we wanted. She helped me a whole lot in the weeks before the wedding determining a timeline for photos on the day of and making a list of which photos I knew I wanted. I did my bridal portraits with her and then the wedding day photos and I am so, so happy I found her!! I love every single photo she took!!

Sent on 07/21/2018
  • Callie

Callie · Married on 06/16/2018

We searched high and low for the perfect photographer and boy did we hit the jackpot with Audrey!!!

Within the first month of booking Audrey she sent us a super cute welcome box wrapped and tied with a ribbon and magnolia leaf (from her yard)... inside of the box we found a sweet note and The 5 love languages book which we found to be a great reminder of how to most effectively build a strong relationship with your significant other!

In regards to Audrey’s photography, only two words can come to mind and they would be: BOOK HER! She has a background in web development which just tells you how incredibly creative and artistic she is!!

Not only does she make you feel 100% comfortable, she makes your experience fun along the way!!

We are incredibly grateful to have found her and you will be too! Audrey is one of a kind and her ability to capture details both big and small is absolutely amazing!

Audrey, thank you again for capturing each amazing moment from our wedding day - we will cherish them forever and look forward to booking you for family photos in the future!!

Audrey Rose Photography 25
    Sent on 06/20/2018

Maryann · Married on 06/02/2018

Audrey is the consummate professional! She is tremendously busy (if you follow her blog, you know she is constantly shooting) yet she makes every client feel like they are her top priority. My husband and I were doing long distance and obviously had trouble arranging a date for an engagement shoot but Audrey was super flexible. She was always very attentive with any questions we had leading up to our wedding. The reason I chose Audrey was because of her photography style - classic, beautiful pictures that do not look staged, and she most definitely accomplished that on our wedding day! Many of our guests saw the highlights she posted of our wedding on her blog and commented just how lovely the photos were. We would choose her again in a heartbeat!

Audrey Rose Photography 26
    Sent on 07/09/2018

Kristianne · Married on 05/27/2018

Audrey is AMAZING and so is her work!!!! I have never seen photos as beautiful as hers and she really captured all of the beauty and bliss of our wedding day. Not to mention, she is SO FUN AND AWESOME to work with and she totally gets it. To top it all off, she is SUPER SPEEDY and gets photos to you very very shortly after she takes them! All of my friends are jealous with how quickly we received our photos! Audrey is very talented, creative, and totally committed to you and your wedding and it really shows in her work. If I could give Audrey more than 5 stars, she would get the highest reviews! She has honestly been the best vendor we've worked with all along and made our wedding day as stress-free as possible. Audrey Rose Photography is well-worth every penny and you will not be disappointed at all!!!!

Audrey Rose Photography 27
    Audrey Rose Photography 28
    Audrey Rose Photography 29
    Sent on 06/06/2018

Hillary · Married on 05/26/2018

Simply put, Audrey has honestly got to be the best wedding photographer in the world. I hesitate to even say photographer because she is SO MUCH MORE than that. In addition to being our wedding photographer, Audrey was a designer and stylist for our wedding detail photos. She was our wedding timeline consultant and gave us advice about the best flow of events for our day. She was a calming voice on our big day. She was my dress, veil, hair & makeup perfectionist and made sure everything was in place for each picture. Finally - she even provided some of the day-of entertainment....she captures and edits a full slideshow of pictures all ON THE DAY of your wedding and passes around an iPad so all your guests can see them! How cool is that? It's so fun getting a glimpse of all the pictures that quickly! She posts a blog post the next week with a new batch of photos, and then your full wedding photo gallery is DELIVERED by about 2 weeks after your wedding day. We weren't even home from our honeymoon yet when the photos came. I've heard of some brides waiting months to see their photos - so this is such a huge huge perk.

Another thing I loved about being an Audrey Rose Bride is that she provides an engagement session with her wedding package. This was great because we obviously loved the engagement photos (we even used one for our Save The Dates!) but also because it was great posing practice for the big day. We went into our wedding day honestly excited to see her again, with no nerves about posing or fake smiling! Haha!

Finally, and most importantly, the quality of her photos is completely unmatched. Do yourself a favor and checkout her instagram (@audreyrosephoto) so you can see what she produces. Her images are flawless. Every. Single. One. So much so, that I chose my wedding date according to Audrey's schedule because I could not imagine having our big day captured by anyone else. I would absolutely recommend Audrey to any bride or groom.

Audrey Rose Photography 30
    Audrey Rose Photography 38
    Audrey Rose Photography 39
    Sent on 06/18/2018

Kristianne and JV · Married on 05/26/2018

Kristianne took care of most of the reviews for our wedding vendors and I can honestly say, I have never written a review before! But, I have to give a personal shout out to our wedding photographer, Audrey Rose. She was amazing! I look through our wedding photos every day and these photos serve as a constant reminder of all the incredible memories we had from that night. My one piece of advice to those friends who are planning their weddings: find the perfect photographer, because we found ours!

Audrey was such a pleasure to work with and puts 100% of her effort into every aspect of her service. Your relationship with Audrey starts from the moment you sign on with her! A few weeks after booking our date she sent a little package in the mail with some wedding magazines and other small gifts to help us get prepared for the big day. A few months later we got the chance to meet her at one of her holiday parties for her couples that year; just another example of the personal touch she places on everything she does for her business. She also squeezed us in to do our engagement photos on one of the only weekends we were in town before the wedding and sent us emails before the big day to make sure we packed all the essentials to make for awesome detail photos. These are just a few of the highlights of our time with Audrey and the list goes on!

Lastly, we felt like we gained a friend after our entire experience with Audrey. She was so easy to talk to and work with during our engagement session and our wedding day. She takes the time to get to know you and your style and it certainly reflects in the final product. We could not be happier with all of our pictures which makes selecting those photos for the album that much harder. We wish Audrey all the best in the future as she welcomes in her new baby! This is a wedding photographer you CANNOT pass up!

Audrey Rose Photography 40
    Audrey Rose Photography 41
    Audrey Rose Photography 42
    Sent on 07/31/2018

Marianne · Married on 04/28/2018

Audrey was an absolute pleasure to work with! She is truly a professional in every sense of the word. I did a ton of research in advance prior to picking Audrey, as this was a very important aspect of our wedding day. In my opinion, your wedding photographer provides one of the only tangible items you can take away from your big day. Flowers die, food gets consumed and memories fade. However, your wedding photos are something you get to keep forever and one day even get to share with your children. It was an investment we recognized upfront and we're so glad in our decision to have Audrey be the one behind the camera to capture those special moments. Her work is amazing!! She pays attention to detail and comes prepared with a game plan. You can tell she's a Veteran. Any curve ball that was thrown her way, she handled with ease. One of my favorite parts of the night was being shown a "sneak peek" of our photos on her Ipad during dinner. I loved having a moment to take it all in. I was amazed at how quickly Audrey was able to turn around all of the photos. Within a day or two of our wedding, she had already posted a blog and an album of her favorites. A few short days after that, we had the entire online album for viewing. As if that wasn't enough, waiting at our doorstep when we returned from our honeymoon was a package from Audrey of a canvas portrait she had already got printed for us. She clearly went above and beyond in that moment and was extremely thoughtful. It put the biggest smiles on our face after coming down from the high of our wedding and honeymoon. I would HIGHLY recommend Audrey and her team. In fact, one of my bridesmaids was so impressed with her work and professionalism, that she's already inquiring about booking Audrey for her wedding as well! Know you will be in good hands with Audrey and treasure her photos like I have for years to come!!!

Sent on 06/04/2018

Karen · Married on 03/24/2018

Audrey is truly a gem. She was the second vendor I choose in my wedding planning and I’m so grateful she was available for our big day. From the very beginning Audrey was kind, friendly and reasonable – in fact it felt like she went out of her way to make things work! We did both an engagement shoot and 10 hours of wedding coverage and the final images are BEYOND. I get so, so many compliments on how beautiful our photos are (which is truly just a nod to Audrey’s ability to shoot two very awkward people and edit them like a magician!). Her work is outstanding and we have such special memories captured from a fleeting time in our lives. The day of the wedding Audrey and her second shooter Corinne were a dream. They were on time, professional and totally flexible in working with me, my bridesmaids, our families and the guys. We put together a great shot list together and she was efficient, light hearted and positive throughout. I have been a part of weddings were the photographer can completely ruin the event or mood – Audrey was the OPPOSITE. She made everything feel seamless. I would pick her a million times over again, and hope to work with her on other shoots in the future (puppy, baby, who knows?!). Love love love. Pick her!!!

Sent on 05/02/2018

Kylee · Married on 12/30/2017

During the beginning stages of wedding planning, I knew I loved Audrey's work (as she had photographed a wedding in which I was a bridesmaid), but wanted to make sure that I searched around. No matter how many different photographers' websites I searched through, no matter how many Instagrams I stumbled across, her work continued to speak to me, again and again. I also knew her work style - calm, easy going, and direct. Audrey brings an overall sense of peace to a wedding day and I saw that first hand when she photographed the wedding of a good friend. I could only hope that she would be that way for my wedding and she was - above and beyond. Audrey was simply perfect - she gave specific directions that were easy to follow (even for my husband - which is no small feat) and made us feel at home the second we began shooting with her. There were no moments that felt awkward or staged - and I shot with her three separate times. She did a beautiful engagement shoot for us and perfectly blended our ideas for locations with her ideas for shots. She also made my bridal portrait session in my hometown one for the books - turning an old Victorian home and lots of land into pictures that drip with sunshine & beauty. Then, when it came time to our wedding day? She killed it. She was early to our location, made the flow of our day go as desired, and never was stressed if time was not perfect or if there was a slight glitch. Seeing how calm Audrey remained kept me even calmer as well, which is something you can only dream of as a bride. We had videographers work with us and Audrey worked effortlessly with them as well. On top of her work ethic and her calming presence, our photos were incredibly breathtaking and our entire album was delivered to us via PassUS within the next two weeks. I have friends who have waited months for mediocre wedding pictures, so for us to have our beautiful and high quality photos delivered to us so soon was quite a treat. She went above and beyond wi

Audrey Rose Photography 43
    Audrey Rose Photography 44
    Audrey Rose Photography 45
    Audrey Rose Photography 46
    Sent on 02/10/2018

Becca · Married on 10/07/2017

Audrey was SUPER organized, responsive and insightful throughout the planning process. The day of, she made sure every picture was taken on time. I especially loved how organized she and her second shooter were during family pictures. Audrey was taking the pics and her second shooter was rounding up the family members she needed "on deck" for the next picture so that it was super quick and easy. She also got the pics to me right away! She even edited a few sneak peek pics during my reception which was super cool.

Sent on 10/19/2017

Lindsey · Married on 09/23/2017

Audrey was our photographer for our engagement session and our wedding. She did such an amazing job and our pictures turned out so beautiful. She made us feel comfortable and gave us guidance; everything felt so natural. She was there through the whole planning process if we had any questions about anything. She also helped put the perfect timeline together for our wedding day. Everyone has been commenting over how beautiful our pictures are. She captured every moment of the wedding from the ceremony, to the dancing, to all of the tiny details that I want to remember. I would never hesitate to recommend Audrey!! She was amazing!

Sent on 10/17/2017

Kathleen · Married on 09/17/2017

Having a great photographer was one of my priorities, so I did a TON of research for one in the DMV area that was as close to our budget as possible. When I came across Audrey’s page, I knew she was “the one” haha. We actually spent a bit more for a photographer than we originally budgeted, but it was SO worth it. I highly recommend checking out Audrey’s website blog and Instagram for her latest work. Her images are stunning and she’s always improving (as if she’s not amazing enough already!).

The entire wedding day is often a span of 8+ hours. So I wanted a photographer who is able to work and adjust to all types of lighting conditions throughout the day. A professional will have the right equipment and experience to handle it all. For my photographer, I was looking for someone who could take gorgeous pictures in indoors, low-light, night-time, movement (ie: dancing), and, of course, all the other outdoors possibilities. I also wanted someone with a great eye for composition for couple and group portraits, scenery, rooms, wide-angle, candids, and details. I absolutely love pretty detail shots (ie: of the invitation suite and bridal accessories), so finding a photographer who could also do beautiful flat-lays and close-ups was important to me.

Audrey has everything I mentioned above and more. She’s so talented and her work is consistently beautiful. Her turn-around time is incredible. It took less than a week to get a ton of wedding highlight pictures and a little over a week to get the rest. On top of all that, Audrey herself is so down-to-earth, sweet, flexible, and organized. The entire wedding she was so calm and made sure to get all of the shots I asked for. She is very responsive with emails and when you work with her, her experience definitely shines through. Make sure to check out Audrey's latest work. If her photography matches your style, you should book her now while she still (hopefully) has room ;).

Sent on 09/20/2017

Joshua · Married on 09/09/2017

Coming into the wedding, I knew photography was the most important thing to me. We did a lot of research into photographers in the area, and ultimately decided on Audrey Rose. Having viewed her photo's before, we expected great things for our engagement session and our wedding day. We were truly surprised upon seeing the pictures, they turned out way better than ever expected (which was truly saying something). Neither my wife or I consider ourselves photogenic, but Audrey made us look and feel like models. In terms of picture quality alone, Audrey is fantastic and worth every penny.

As an added bonus, Audrey is also a ridiculously enjoyable person to be around. She was so easy to work with. Neither my wife or I had professional portraits before, so we were concerned with how it would go before our engagement session. Upon meeting Audrey, nervousness quickly disappeared due to how friendly she was. She is assertive enough to direct you exactly where you need to be, but patient enough so you never feel discouraged.

While the services were expensive, I can without a doubt say it was worth every penny. I would 100% work with Audrey again without thinking twice about it. If anyone has any questions about our experience I'd be more than happy to answer them. Thanks again Audrey for the amazing service you provided us.

Sent on 10/10/2017

Cassandra · Married on 08/26/2017

We were so blown away by our experience working with Audrey! She is so responsive and helpful in all of her communication. She really sets you up to have the perfect wedding day, and goes above and beyond what I think most photographers do in terms of prepping and planning. She has all sorts of helpful resources to make the most of your time with her and to make the most of your wedding day. Her work speaks for itself - the photos are absolutely stunning and we will cherish them forever. We have had so many family members and friends comment on how impressed they are with our photos - they really look like they could be in a magazine! One of my favorite things about Audrey, both during our engagement shoot and on the wedding day, is that she is so calm, she never showed any hint of frustration, and she always seemed to know exactly what she needed to do next (posing, moving to different locations, etc.). This is absolutely invaluable, especially on the wedding day where there are a lot of nerves, personalities, and other stressors. Also very important - she turns around her photos FAST. Like, day-of fast. At our reception, she already had a bunch of photos from earlier in the day on display on an iPad. The rest of our photos were in our hands less than a week after the wedding. I know people who wait MONTHS for their wedding photos. We had so much fun going through our photos while we were relaxing on our honeymoon. In short, Audrey is absolutely amazing and I couldn't imagine our wedding experience without her. We fully recommend her to anyone looking for the perfect wedding photographer!

Sent on 10/04/2017
  • Rachael

Rachael · Married on 07/15/2017

Audrey, words cannot describe how THRILLED we are with our wedding photos! We LOVE LOVE LOVE them!!! It has been a month since our wedding and we still can’t stop looking at them. We have received boundless compliments and everyone keeps saying “How are you going to pick favorites? Every picture is SO GOOD!!” We knew we were going to love the photos from the moment we booked you since we have been following your work for a long time and even despite that, you far exceeded our expectations! Beyond the stunning photos, you were such a wonderful presence on our wedding day-- we felt at ease for each and every photo and truly loved spending the day with you! We are so thankful to relive the day through these images. We look at them and remember the exact joy, emotion, and love we felt in each moment. We feel so lucky to have had you and to have been spoiled as an Audrey Rose couple from start to finish! You surprised us all along the way, only making us more and more confident in our decision to hire you as our photographer and now proud to have been your clients. We will cherish our photos forever and cannot thank you enough!

Sent on 08/14/2017

Leigh Ann · Married on 06/10/2017

Audrey was fantastic! I have admired her work for the past several years and was so thrilled when it was my time to hire her as our wedding photographer. Our families were blown away by the photos she captured and my mom continues to go through all of them just about every day. She was a complete professional and knew how to handle posing, lighting, and a HUGE bridal party extremely well. The communication with Audrey before the wedding was seamless and easy. She made great suggestions regarding photo locations and our timeline to ensure that we covered all the images we wanted. The week after our wedding my husband, Josh and I continually expressed how professional and fantastic Audrey was to work with! We are sooo happy with our wedding photos that I immediately printed a ton! We both would highly recommend Audrey as a great vendor to work with on your wedding day!

Sent on 10/20/2017

Kelsey · Married on 06/03/2017

I do not think we could say enough things about Audrey. From her personality to her photography she is an amazing person. When we first started searching for photographers we had SOOO many to choose from. But I always found my fiancé at the time keep going back to Audrey and comparing her work to everyone else’s and nothing compared. My fiancé was set on having our wedding day captured perfectly with no hiccups and Audrey did just that. Little did we know that after we booked her and did our engagement session with her that she would be such a big part of our lives leading up to the wedding and even now after the wedding. She is genuinely interested in her clients and also lets you get to know her pretty well too. Her work is next to none, she is super professional but also a very kind person at heart. If you have to splurge on one thing for your wedding, let it be the photographer and let it be Audrey. The night of our wedding we talked about how amazing it was to work with Audrey and the fact that we already knew our pictures were going to be gorgeous with the sneaks she gave us wedding day! She is continually getting better at her craft and if you follow her at all on social media you will notice it super quick. Audrey will be the number one photographer we recommend to anyone getting married!

Sent on 06/15/2017