South Lake Tahoe, CA 89523 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Audere Events

Audere Events is a boutique Lake Tahoe wedding planning company serving modern, discerning couples who are seeking an event that places a dedicated emphasis on guest experience. Through intentional design, elevated aesthetics, and a personalized planning process, we work to craft bespoke destination weddings for our clients that are an authentic representation of their personalities, style, and love story.

Every wedding we produce at Audere Events evokes emotion through carefully curated design details and elevated event experiences. We’ll spend time getting to know you, your aesthetic preferences, and your love story in order to craft a bespoke affair that communicates your story in an authentic—and unforgettable—way.

At Audere Events, the Tahoe weddings we plan are so much more than just a pretty party. While stunning aesthetics are our heart and soul, our work dives far deeper than discerning design details. Through purposeful planning and personalized choices, we deliver an all-encompassing guest experience—one that’s meaningful, intentional, and impossible to recreate.

Our planning process is hands-on, in-depth, and tailored to suit your schedule. We strive for perfection—both logistically and aesthetically—and take on only a select number of events each year, allowing us to offer our couples personalized attention and unparalleled responsiveness. We believe your engagement is a time to celebrate—and we believe hiring the right Lake Tahoe wedding team is essential for a stress-free destination wedding planning process.

Follow Audere Events on

5 Reviews for Audere Events

• Jack

Jack Huber · Married on 05/09/2020

Through Thick & Thin

I truly can't imagine working with a wedding planner other than Kyleigh.

Her care, attention to detail, and positivity carried us through a very difficult year, with COVID-19 forcing us to postpone our wedding back in March 2020...5 days before our original wedding date!

Kyleigh never panicked and kept the train on the tracks, helping my wife and I focus on what we could control throughout the planning process. What resulted was a wedding better than anything we could have possibly dreamed of!

COVID aside, Kyleigh made the process of planning our wedding about as seamless as possible. To start, she is a true swiss army knife for all things wedding related. Kyleigh possesses the technical chops to build a stunning wedding website, the project management skills to execute a FLAWLESS wedding day, and the attentive eye of a designer who can connect your aesthetic from invitation to cake decoration and everything in between. Just as important, Kyleigh has assembled a "dream team" of vendors who combine to make you feel like you're Michael Jordan surrounded by the Chicago Bulls. The florist, photographer, band, etc...they are ALL world-class and they LOVE working with Kyleigh. To top it off, she has an amazing relationship with our venue (The Ritz Carlton, Northstar) so she was able to expedite decisions and make special things happen without us having to stress.

Honestly, I don't think we would have had the confidence to get married this year without Kyleigh and her team. It's easy to let paranoia and anxiety make you doubt your ability to execute a wedding during a year like this. But Kyleigh was the right person to assuage our fears and keep us focused on what mattered most, which was getting married surrounded by our closest friends and family in the most beautiful place in the world.

From the bottom of my heart, thank you, Kyleigh!

Sincerely,
    Jack Huber

Sent on 10/05/2020

lauren · Married on 05/12/2018

I don't have the words to properly convey just how amazing Audere Events is! Hiring Audere Events to plan and coordinate our wedding was the best decision we made by far. Kyleigh and her team are creative, responsive, professional and fun to work with. From the beginning I felt Kyleigh truly cared about me, my husband and making our wedding dreams a reality. I contemplated whether or not I actually needed a wedding planner, and I am so thankful I decided to work with Kyleigh and her team. Kyleigh truly went above and beyond every step of the way. She took the stress off of me and was there to reassure me and keep me on tract. Our wedding was a dream and it would not have been possible without this amazing wedding planner. She is top notch and highly respected in the industry. Look no further, Audere Events is the best there its!

Sent on 07/25/2018

Sarah · Married on 08/19/2017

I have worked with Kyleigh in the past before. She does the most amazing job on every event she takes on. She puts in so much time, hard work and goes above and beyond! When I got engaged she was the first person I thought of when it came to keeping my sanity while I try this wedding planning thing. I hired her as my wedding planner right off the bat. With her creative outlook she has helped me picture what our perfect day is going to look like and how that day will flow! We have been engaged for a little over a year now and with Audere events by my side we have knocked out so much already. Our wedding is 8 short months away and it feels much more stress free then I thought it was going to be.

Sent on 01/11/2017

Audere Events FAQ

• What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Real Wedding

• South Lake Tahoe, CA, 89523 See on map
    Location of (Audere Events)