Michelle Salemi Hair

Long Beach, CA View map Visit website

Michelle Salemi Hair is a wedding and celebrity hairstylist based out of Long Beach, California. This talented artist has over ten years of experience in the wedding beauty industry and specializes in all hair types. From coloring, cutting, braiding, and styling, this experienced artist can create a gorgeous hairdo unique to you. Michelle Salemi Hair would love to help bring your vision to life for your special day.

• Woman-owned

Diana G. Married on 05/08/2022

The best hair and makeup experience

Michelle and her team are amazing! I have used them for multiple weddings and each experience was better than the last. They are fun, efficient but more importantly, super professional and know what they’re doing!
  • Ashlei
    Ashlei L. Married on 10/13/2019

She’s the best hands down!

Michelle is the besssttttttt hairstylist to ever exist everrrr!! 1) she’s the sweetest 2) she’s super fashionable herself 3) she’s so easy to talk to! 4) you will look BOMBBBBBB. In my wedding day I felt like the most beautiful bride everrrrr. I got so many compliments and I just love my photos so much thanks to her!
    Lisa C. Married on 07/07/2019

Perfect Hair for a Perfect Wedding

I don’t think my wedding would have been perfect without Michelle creating the perfect look! Michelle worked with me to develop a hairstyle that would match my personality, wedding dress, & theme of my wedding. On the day of the wedding, Michelle made me feel calm & relaxed. She made me feel special & beautiful on one of the most important days in my life. I have very stubborn hair that will not curl but Michelle made sure I was able to have curls on my wedding day. Not only did she do my hair, she also did my make up! I can’t thank her enough or rave about how amazing of a job she did on my wedding!

Long Beach, California Long Beach, CA, 90802
Location of (Michelle Salemi Hair)

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding