Atlantic Events

New Milford, CT View map

Atlantic Events is not currently accepting new clients.

Atlantic Events is a full-service wedding and event planning company based in New Milford, Connecticut. Owner Stephanie has been designing and coordinating successful events since 2002. She is a Certified Meeting Professional, and she holds a certification in wedding and event design from the Event Leadership Institute. Her goal is to help clients develop a clear vision that can be turned into a memorable and fun wedding experience. Stephanie can’t wait to get together and discuss how she can help turn your wedding dreams into reality.

Atlantic Events is proud to serve Connecticut, Massachusetts, and New York. Stephanie currently offers consultation and day-of coordination services. Whether you’re looking for an expert to support you throughout your wedding journey or you just need some help getting organized, Stephanie has you covered!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$100

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Double Weddings
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Christine
    Christine M. Married on 08/17/2019

Experienced, thoughtful, professional

We had a perfect wedding. Really. Stephanie at Atlantic Events made our day stress-free and something that we and our guests will remember forever. Stephanie helped us with the tiniest of details and coordinating our many vendors for our outdoor farm wedding. There is a lot to consider when literally everything is a-la-carte: tent, seating, food, DJ, makeup, centerpieces... the list goes on. Stephanie is highly experienced and professional. She guided us through the entire process and it truly was painless. I DIY'd my centerpieces and ended up not having enough. Well, when we entered our tent for the reception, we saw that Stephanie made it work and our jaws hit the floor. We had forgotten our "activity table" during setup the night before, and Stephanie found the box of stuff and set it up without us even asking! For the rehearsal, our wedding party was kind of like herding cats. Stephanie herded them with patience and grace. I did not lift a finger on the day of our wedding thanks to Stephanie. She is a genuinely kind and thoughtful person. Our wedding was PERFECT thanks to her. Perfect. Look no further for your event planner. You have found her.

Atlantic Events's reply:

Thank you so much for letting me be a part of your wedding! It was quite the journey to get to this day, but it was an amazing celebration with family and friends surrounding you both with love.
    Siena G. Married on 10/20/2018

Stephanie is TOP notch!!!

I need a 6th star for Stephanie!!! I cannot recommend her highly enough. I recently got married in October and took on the challenging task of having our reception in a non-traditional venue....a indoor horse riding ring. This was no simpe task but what made it easy was the wonderful people I had behind me and at the TOP of that list was Stephanie. Take my advice when I say, on the day of your wedding you want accountable and reliable professionals behind you and Stephanie is the BEST. Not only is she a wonderful person, she was extremely available and patient. She was readily available whether via phone or in person. She had great tools to keep up organized and unique ideas. After every meeting she eased any wedding planning anxiety I had. When the wedding day came I had peace knowing Stephanie was working in the background. She kept us on time and organized which was no easy task for our crew. I don’t know of any hiccups that occurred on the wedding day because of Stephanie’s amazing job and seamless execution. Ultimately Stephanie was instrumental in making my ideas a reality. From day one, she understood my vision and kept it at the forefront of the planning. She created a wedding that exceeded my every dream and that was the best day of my life. You will be so thankful to have Stephanie by your side. Your wedding day will be that much better because of it.

Atlantic Events's reply:

Thank you so much for allowing me the opportunity to be a part of your wedding day!
  • Brittany
    Brittany Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing Wedding Planner!

Stephanie was SO helpful in my wedding. She was proficient and made the entire day flow perfectly. Not only is she an amazing wedding planner but she is one of the sweetest, nicest people I have ever met. I would recommend her to anyone I know getting married.

Atlantic Events's reply:

It was a true pleasure to be a part of your special day! Thank you!

Pricing

10 Main Street New Milford, CT, 06776
Location of (Atlantic Events)

Other vendors in Hartford for your wedding