7981 Highway 78, Winston, GA 30187 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Real Weddings 2

40 Reviews for Atlanta's Finest Catering

Kristen · Married on 11/03/2018

Affordable yet high quality food

Out of everything at our wedding, we have received the most compliments on our food! Atlanta’s Finest was incredible. They are the only catering company that I found who doesn’t nickel and dime you for every little thing. We were able to choose multiple salads, sides and desserts for the same cost that some companies charge for just one selection. Lori and her team basically acted as caterers, wedding coordinators and day of defenders, making sure the bride and groom are so well served. They didn’t hesitate to step outside of their job description to make sure the day flowed smoothly, including the setup and breakdown. Our food was DELICIOUS!! I literally have no complaints. I could’ve sat down and eaten all night. My husband and I didn’t even have to go through the buffet line. The staff had plates served for us with everything we wanted before we could even get to our sweetheart table. Everything was served at perfect temperatures and had the perfect portion sizes for our guest count. I kid you not when I say every guest was blown away by how much amazing food we had and little do they know, we didn’t have to break the bank to get it.

Sent on 11/25/2018
  • Callie

Callie Wynn · Married on 09/22/2018

They really are Atlanta's Finest catering company!

We got so many compliments on our food. Lori and her team went above and beyond to make our wedding night perfect. From a ton of yummy food all for a reasonable price, to a desert bar, to a gourmet coffee bar, to EVEN putting together our guest buses to and from our wedding location. I would recommend Atlanta's Finest to anyone who will listen to me!!!!

Sent on 11/07/2018

Shannon · Married on 04/20/2018

If you want that feeling that your sweet southern momma or grammy is catering your wedding then you have found the caterer for you. Lorie takes her job seriously and wants to make sure that you feel confident in her and your day. First, I want to make clear that she was not my first choice, because I hadn't met her yet! I had done a tasting with another caterer, which went very well, we were discussing pricing, and Lorie literally stole me the day I was going to sign the contract. I met her at an open house and she promised me she could beat their prices and her food was delicious. Following that she was very flexible with my husband and I when scheduling a tasting for our mothers (VERY flexible). Once she won our mothers over it was smooth sailing from there. Though you will rarely get Lorie on the first call she will always call you back. She’s truly amazing and offers so much more than food. She literally does it all: food, floral, decorations, utensils, linens, and even shuttle vans. If she doesn’t have something, no worries, she will have it the day of the wedding. My wedding was 2 weeks ago and I still have people complimenting our food. Everyone has told me it was the best food they have ever had at a wedding. We served our food buffet style and people were honestly going to get their 3rd plate while we were cutting our cake. She surpassed all of our expectations and blew my Italian mother-in-law away. ;)

Sent on 04/30/2018