San Clemente, CA 92673 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,100
Availability Check your date

About Ashley Strong Photography

Hello Friend!

Congrats! Super stoked for the both of you as you honor this bliss of your engagement and up coming wedding! Ashley Strong Photography creates vibrantly blissful and intimate time capsules for those lovers breathing in the joyful and beautiful depths of our existence! ASP has such deep gratitude, admiration and love for our clients whom become friends (seriously, they do). We truly believe in the power of photography being able to capture euphoric moments. Those moments, when you actually forget we’re there documenting you and being fully in one another's love and presence. Your day is a representation of you, your story, your union and your love. We are here, to tell that story! It a very fun-loving, vibrantly blissful, a bit sassy kinda way! Can't wait to meet you!

Much love and gratitude, Ashley Strong Smith (Grateful Owner & Photographer, Ashley Strong Photography)

Follow Ashley Strong Photography on

Ashley Strong Photography 7
  • Nicole

Nicole · Getting married on 09/30/2020

Quick, easy, friendly, professional, TALENTED

Our first experience with Ashley was a friends wedding, she was LOVINGLY nicknamed Bulldog after the guys realized she meant business! Don’t let the size fool you, this woman runs the show! I loved her interactions with everyone throughout the evening, and then seeing the final product really solidified my obsession. I decided to book her for my own engagement shoot. I was clear from the beginning,
    I’m not a frilly, picky, sassy gal, I just want a comfortable shoot, and please dear god don’t make me smile for too long. She immediately suggested scheduling a “holiday mini shoot”. Done. She’s the sweetest, easiest person to work with. I didn’t have to think about anything, how do I pose, does my hair look ok, what’s my best side? We walked away feeling relieved and excited! Geoffrey and I have been together for 9 years, we’ve never had professional photos taken before, and I’m so glad we waited for Ashley to do them! Ashley, you are perfection!

Sent on 11/19/2018

Ashley Strong Photography's reply:

Ah Nicole, you two are the best! "Bulldog" is most definitely a new nickname, but one that I will proudly stand behind! Thank you for sharing your love, creating the honor of getting to document and tell this part of your story! I am so grateful for you! Congrats again! :)

Rachel · Getting married on 05/25/2019

I'll start by saying that from the beginning I knew Ashley would be a great choice to capture our engagement and wedding photos! I just felt comfortable with her right from the beginning. You can really tell she loves what she does! I love the fact that she really wants to get to know us and understand our love story and us as a couple. So far we have only done the engagement photos but they were amazing! The lighting was everything I wanted, I am so happy with how they turned out. I am not one to feel comfortable taking photos but Ashely made me feel so comfortable and helped me let loose! She's just one of those people that you connect with and automatically feel comfortable with and that was one of the most important things for me. I can't wait for our wedding day and to see what she captures. I am so happy that we found Ashley!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Rachel and Gianni,
    Ah, you two are just wonderful! I had SOOOOOOO much fun throughout your entire engagement session! It really was like old friends, reconnecting! I CANNOT wait for your wedding next year! I look forward to documenting your love journey!
    Much love, Ashley

Jami · Getting married on 05/18/2019

Ashley is SO professional, but makes you feel like you’re hanging out with your best friend. Aside from her amazing photos and artistic abilities, she makes you feel so comfortable in front of the camera! I cannot say enough great things about Ashley!!! ♥️ I’m super bummed that she’s already committed to another wedding on our wedding date, but SO grateful that she was able to do our engagement photos, & quickly to boot! ♥️ LOVE LOVE LOVE Ashley!!!!

Sent on 09/24/2018
    Ashley Strong Photography 8
    Ashley Strong Photography 9
    Ashley Strong Photography 10

Jami and Orson,
    Ahhhhhhh! I just appreciate you SO MUCH! Although I am so bummed I won't be there to document your wedding, thank you for the honor of documenting your engagement portraits! I just feel so honored to have been able to tell this part of your love story! You two have such a beautiful family! Congrats again!
    Much love, Ashley

Ashley Strong Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,100.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Canvas, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Toning, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

• Awesome Future Productions
    Awesome Future Productions Wedding Videographers

Ashley is amazing at capturing candid shots that are truly stunning! Her use of lighting to make a scene glow with vibrant color is beyond compare.

• Timeless Event Planning
    Timeless Event Planning Wedding Planners

I absolutely love working with Ashley! We have done multiple shoots and weddings together and her work always comes out stunning.

• Solace Weddings