San Clemente, CA 92673 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 1

About Ashley Strong Photography

Hello FRIEND,

A MASSIVE congratulations to the both of you on your engagement and upcoming wedding as this is such a magical time in both your lives! Savor every moment of it because it goes fast! Ashley Strong Photography creates vibrantly blissful and intimate time capsules for those that are breathing in the joyful and beautiful depths of their existence! Does this sound like you?

​ASP has such deep gratitude, admiration and love for my clients that become friends (seriously, they do). I truly believe in the power of photography being able to capture euphoric moments, you know those moments when you actually forget you're being photographed and you’re able to be fully in one another's love and presence. Your day is a representation of you, of your story, of your union and of your love. I am there, to capture this, to preserve this, ​to create these vibrantly blissful and intimate time capsules that will serve as reflections of your oh so special day!

Follow Ashley Strong Photography on

Ashley Strong Photography 3
Ashley Strong Photography 4
Ashley Strong Photography 5

Brittany Marvin · Getting married on 07/07/2022

Talented, passionate, professional, and SO much fun!

here is no better was to say it other than Ashley is simply the best! Her vibrant colors and naturally lit pictures first caught our eye but after the first phone conversation we knew our search for the perfect person to capture these special moments was finally over. Ashley’s passion for what she does is easily felt right when you meet her and it is even more apparent in the way she captures her clients. From the beginning she was very helpful in planning our engagement session. Her recommendations for locations were spot on, her advice on choosing outfits was amazing, and she even helped coordinate our dog into our session. My fiance isn’t super comfortable in front of the camera but she quickly made our session feel fun and relaxed with her lighthearted but still professional spirit. We were climbing on trees. She was climbing on rocks. We really just had the best time celebrating our love for each other while Ashley worked her magic in gently coaching us and capturing it all. Our photographs turned out to be absolutely gorgeous!!! We were so anxious to see them and Ashley was great in getting us some quick sneak peeks followed by our incredible gallery. Everything about them is perfectly us and just looking at them gives us the feelings of that day all over again. We feel incredibly lucky to have connected with Ashley and cannot wait to have her there to capture our wedding day!!!!

Sent on 12/17/2019

Ashley Strong Photography's reply:

Oh Brittany and Nick! What an honor it's been to already witness and share your love and we've only done your engagement portraits! Ekkkkk! I soooooo appreciate your feedback in regards to your experience thus far as it serves as one of my greatest inspirations. I am so grateful you chose me to document this monumental time in your lives! I cannot wait for the wedding!
  • Nicole

Nicole · Getting married on 09/30/2020

Quick, easy, friendly, professional, TALENTED

Our first experience with Ashley was a friends wedding, she was LOVINGLY nicknamed Bulldog after the guys realized she meant business! Don’t let the size fool you, this woman runs the show! I loved her interactions with everyone throughout the evening, and then seeing the final product really solidified my obsession. I decided to book her for my own engagement shoot. I was clear from the beginning,
    I’m not a frilly, picky, sassy gal, I just want a comfortable shoot, and please dear god don’t make me smile for too long. She immediately suggested scheduling a “holiday mini shoot”. Done. She’s the sweetest, easiest person to work with. I didn’t have to think about anything, how do I pose, does my hair look ok, what’s my best side? We walked away feeling relieved and excited! Geoffrey and I have been together for 9 years, we’ve never had professional photos taken before, and I’m so glad we waited for Ashley to do them! Ashley, you are perfection!

Sent on 11/17/2018

Ashley Strong Photography's reply:

Ah Nicole, you two are the best! "Bulldog" is most definitely a new nickname, but one that I will proudly stand behind! Thank you for sharing your love, creating the honor of getting to document and tell this part of your story! I am so grateful for you! Congrats again! :)

Ryan Steidinger · Getting married on 08/04/2020

Exquisite Quality Curated with Loving Care

I have been using the services of Ashley Strong Photography for my family and my business for years! Recently I was able to marry the love of my life, and who did we plan the wedding around..... ASHLEY and we had to make sure she was available. There wasn't going to be a wedding without her photography! She has taken pictures of my work events, our family holiday photos, the birth of our baby girl, and capturing the intimate moments from our wedding. She hustles to get the "shot", while making sure she never interrupts the moment. She understands TRUE LOVE and finds a way to capture the energy between you and your partner. Every part of the process is very well detailed and planned. She wont miss a moment of this special day. I couldn't recommend her more highly to anyone looking for those special shots of your day.

Ashley Strong Photography 6
    Ashley Strong Photography 7
    Ashley Strong Photography 8
    Ashley Strong Photography 9
    Ashley Strong Photography 10
    Ashley Strong Photography 11
    Sent on 05/09/2019

Ashley Strong Photography's reply:

Ryan and Mary! My goodness, you're bringing tears to my eyes over here! It has truly been such an honor to witness and document so many MAGICAL moments in your lives! Watching the two of you exchange vows, with your family and loved ones there to witness, was by far one of the greatest moments! Thank you for trusting me in documenting lives greatest moments! I adore you both so much!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Ashley Strong Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2600
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3400
    Add'l Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    Canvas
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Prints
    Proofs

Real Weddings

• FilmLife Moments
    FilmLife Moments Wedding Videographers

Ashley is amazing at capturing candid shots that are truly stunning! Her use of lighting to make a scene glow with vibrant color is beyond compare.

• Timeless Event Planning
    Timeless Event Planning Wedding Planners

I absolutely love working with Ashley! We have done multiple shoots and weddings together and her work always comes out stunning.

• Solace Weddings