San Clemente, CA 92673 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,100
Availability Check your date

About Ashley Strong Photography

Hello FRIEND,

A MASSIVE congratulations to the both of you on your engagement and upcoming wedding as this is such a magical time in both your lives! Savor every moment of it because it goes fast! Ashley Strong Photography creates vibrantly blissful and intimate time capsules for those that are breathing in the joyful and beautiful depths of their existence! Does this sound like you?

​ASP has such deep gratitude, admiration and love for my clients that become friends (seriously, they do). I truly believe in the power of photography being able to capture euphoric moments, you know those moments when you actually forget you're being photographed and you’re able to be fully in one another's love and presence. Your day is a representation of you, of your story, of your union and of your love. I am there, to capture this, to preserve this, ​to create these vibrantly blissful and intimate time capsules that will serve as reflections of your oh so special day!

Follow Ashley Strong Photography on

Ashley Strong Photography 7
  • Nicole

Nicole · Getting married on 09/30/2020

Quick, easy, friendly, professional, TALENTED

Our first experience with Ashley was a friends wedding, she was LOVINGLY nicknamed Bulldog after the guys realized she meant business! Don’t let the size fool you, this woman runs the show! I loved her interactions with everyone throughout the evening, and then seeing the final product really solidified my obsession. I decided to book her for my own engagement shoot. I was clear from the beginning,
    I’m not a frilly, picky, sassy gal, I just want a comfortable shoot, and please dear god don’t make me smile for too long. She immediately suggested scheduling a “holiday mini shoot”. Done. She’s the sweetest, easiest person to work with. I didn’t have to think about anything, how do I pose, does my hair look ok, what’s my best side? We walked away feeling relieved and excited! Geoffrey and I have been together for 9 years, we’ve never had professional photos taken before, and I’m so glad we waited for Ashley to do them! Ashley, you are perfection!

Sent on 11/17/2018

Ashley Strong Photography's reply:

Ah Nicole, you two are the best! "Bulldog" is most definitely a new nickname, but one that I will proudly stand behind! Thank you for sharing your love, creating the honor of getting to document and tell this part of your story! I am so grateful for you! Congrats again! :)

Ryan Steidinger · Getting married on 08/04/2020

Exquisite Quality Curated with Loving Care

I have been using the services of Ashley Strong Photography for my family and my business for years! Recently I was able to marry the love of my life, and who did we plan the wedding around..... ASHLEY and we had to make sure she was available. There wasn't going to be a wedding without her photography! She has taken pictures of my work events, our family holiday photos, the birth of our baby girl, and capturing the intimate moments from our wedding. She hustles to get the "shot", while making sure she never interrupts the moment. She understands TRUE LOVE and finds a way to capture the energy between you and your partner. Every part of the process is very well detailed and planned. She wont miss a moment of this special day. I couldn't recommend her more highly to anyone looking for those special shots of your day.

Sent on 05/09/2019
    Ashley Strong Photography 8
    Ashley Strong Photography 9
    Ashley Strong Photography 10
    Ashley Strong Photography 11
    Ashley Strong Photography 12
    Ashley Strong Photography 13

Ashley Strong Photography's reply:

Ryan and Mary! My goodness, you're bringing tears to my eyes over here! It has truly been such an honor to witness and document so many MAGICAL moments in your lives! Watching the two of you exchange vows, with your family and loved ones there to witness, was by far one of the greatest moments! Thank you for trusting me in documenting lives greatest moments! I adore you both so much!

Alaina G · Getting married on 06/18/2020

Look no further, Ashley is the best!

My fiancé and I were lucky enough to have an engagement session with Ashley. Both of us are a bit shy when it comes to being in front of a camera. From the moment we began, Ashley made us feel extremely comfortable. We actually had a lot of fun! Ashley sincerely cares about capturing the moment and pays attention to every little detail. Look no further, Ashley is amazing!

Sent on 08/30/2019

Ashley Strong Photography's reply:

Alaina and Shay, you two are truly incredible! Thank you so much for the honor and trust in documenting your engagement portraits! I cannot wait to document your wedding next year!

Ashley Strong Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,100.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Canvas, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Toning, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

• FilmLife Moments
    FilmLife Moments Wedding Videographers

Ashley is amazing at capturing candid shots that are truly stunning! Her use of lighting to make a scene glow with vibrant color is beyond compare.

• Timeless Event Planning
    Timeless Event Planning Wedding Planners

I absolutely love working with Ashley! We have done multiple shoots and weddings together and her work always comes out stunning.

• Solace Weddings