Ashley Strong Smith

San Clemente, CA View map
$3,650 Most Popular Price

$3,650 Most Popular Price

Friend, congratulations. There is no time like this time.

The love, the euphoria, the excitement, the vision, the subsequent reality, the holding of the space to have all of your favorite people, in one space, at one time - it is truly everything. As a wedding photographer, I combine over a decade of photography knowledge, wrapped with being an entrepreneur for six years, planning our own international wedding and my immense love for life, people and connections within those moments to create authentic, real, loving, present time capsules.

It is my commitment, to get inside your hearts and minds to truly understand your vision, your connection and the pulse between your love. The way that you two look at one another, does not translate to anyone else. With this, I use my verbal cues from years of teaching yoga to bring to life candid, natural and empowering poses alongside my immense love for love, to document the two of you in your most natural form - those expressions that come to life when you鈥檙e intertwined. When it is, literally just the two of you.

My friend, I cannot wait to connect, to learn more about the both of you, your love story and how I can support you in bringing to life tangible time capsules of this sacred, sincere, blissful time.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,300

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Hand-Coloring
Multi. Locations
Toning
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,650

Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Hand-Coloring
Multi. Locations
Toning
Canvas
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Message vendor

• Sarah
    Sarah H. Married on 11/05/2022

Bright, Airy, and Natural Photographer

While Ashley and I attended the same high school, I originally reconnected with her after I saw that she photographer another high school friend鈥檚 wedding. I started following her photography on Instagram well before I met my now husband. When my husband and I began dating and I knew I would marry him one day, I knew I had to have Ashley be our photographer. Not even a few weeks after being engaged I reached out to Ashley to connect and discuss hiring her as our wedding photographer. And honestly, it was the best decision we made for our wedding other than marrying each other. Both my husband and I are very camera shy and hate having our photos taken, but Ashley made us so comfortable it was like we were hanging out and catching up with a close friend rather than having someone take pictures of us. Her bright and natural photography style is exactly what we were looking for in a society where highly edited and photoshopped styles are popular. From our engagement shoot in the San Bernardino Mountains to our wedding at Lake San Marcos, Ashley embraced us and the natural scenes around us which is exactly what we wanted with an outdoor wedding in November. She worked diligently with us on our timeline to make sure we wouldn鈥檛 miss the sunset with our winter wedding and on the day of the wedding she made sure we were happy and as relaxed as we could be, that we had a drink in our hands post ceremony and even brought me an extra slice of cake after our cake cutting. Not even a week after the wedding she had sneak peak of photos ready for us to look at. There is not a picture she took and presented to us that we don鈥檛 love. I would love for her to photograph every major moment in our married life together and highly recommend her.

Ashley Strong Smith's reply:

Sarah - oh my heart! Oh my heart! Am I ever so grateful for you and Ken! Thank you soooooo much for the deep honest and trust in getting to document both your engagement and wedding portraits! I am in awe of your love, your incredible connection and bond! It's been such a blessing getting to be a part of this incredibly scared time in your lives! Your wedding was one of my all time favorites! Those colors giving me all the feels! Congrats again! I appreciate you dearly!
    Brittany M. Married on 07/07/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Talented, passionate, professional, and SO much fun!

here is no better was to say it other than Ashley is simply the best! Her vibrant colors and naturally lit pictures first caught our eye but after the first phone conversation we knew our search for the perfect person to capture these special moments was finally over. Ashley鈥檚 passion for what she does is easily felt right when you meet her and it is even more apparent in the way she captures her clients. From the beginning she was very helpful in planning our engagement session. Her recommendations for locations were spot on, her advice on choosing outfits was amazing, and she even helped coordinate our dog into our session. My fiance isn鈥檛 super comfortable in front of the camera but she quickly made our session feel fun and relaxed with her lighthearted but still professional spirit. We were climbing on trees. She was climbing on rocks. We really just had the best time celebrating our love for each other while Ashley worked her magic in gently coaching us and capturing it all. Our photographs turned out to be absolutely gorgeous!!! We were so anxious to see them and Ashley was great in getting us some quick sneak peeks followed by our incredible gallery. Everything about them is perfectly us and just looking at them gives us the feelings of that day all over again. We feel incredibly lucky to have connected with Ashley and cannot wait to have her there to capture our wedding day!!!!

Ashley Strong Smith's reply:

Oh Brittany and Nick! What an honor it's been to already witness and share your love and we've only done your engagement portraits! Ekkkkk! I soooooo appreciate your feedback in regards to your experience thus far as it serves as one of my greatest inspirations. I am so grateful you chose me to document this monumental time in your lives! I cannot wait for the wedding!
    Brindusa D. Married on 02/05/2022

The Most Amazing Day

The moment we had our first phone conversation with Ashley, we were immediately drawn to her positive, vibrant personality, and we knew that we had found our wedding photographer.
    Ashley really makes you think about your wedding vision, something we hadn鈥檛 really put too much thought into until she came into the picture (pun intended).
    She truly wants to know her couples, their story, which makes for a more personal experience. She quickly becomes your friend, not just your wedding photographer.
    Our favorite aspect of working with Ashley is her skill of making us feel super comfortable in front of the camera, all nervousness and shyness gone (we must admit we had some wine before our engagement session that also helped馃槈, but that was not needed anymore the wedding day). Ashley made us feel like we were alone in front of the camera, made us focus on each other and in the moment, without worrying about what was happening around us.
    Needless to say, all her pictures are absolutely GORGEOUS. She made an amazing job capturing all the important moments of the day, from the first look pictures to the ceremony, reception, and all the details in between. Her pictures make us relive the wedding day over and over.

Ashley Strong Smith's reply:

Oh my heart! You two are truly some of the most the sincere, genuine, all around incredible human beings! I am beyond honored to have been witness to and document your insanely magical wedding and engagement. I cried with so much happiness, all throughout your wedding day as love, was so deeply felt! Thank you for such a sacred love, trust and honor. Congrats again you two!
  • illustration stars

Team

Ashley  Strong Smith
Ashley Strong Smith
Photographer and Owner

Friend, I am Ashley Strong Smith - all encompassing; documenting love, spreading love.

Photographer. Creator. Mentor.

Within this :
I am a lover and seeker of light, life, culture and connection. I am a passionate mother to our sweet growing girl Orion, my greatest teacher and guide. I am a dedicated wife to a sincere South African immigrant, who is now a firefighter for Orange County whom I met on Mafia Island, off the coast of Tanzania while volunteering teaching English in a small village to 132 students while he was running a whale shark conservation camp, we made love in a tree house and well, I live my dream life everyday. I am a student of this world, our expansively inspirational world learning through traveling, submerging, connecting, listening, questioning and being guided by my teachers and inner voice. I am a seeker through intentionally living, readings, pulling cards and connecting to spirit. I am a humble entrepreneur where I鈥檝e utilized my degrees in Business Marketing and Africana Studies, coupled with five years of non-profit experience, wrapped around getting to live, love, and teach around the world for three years, and added in a number of years apprenticing under a wedding photographer to really bring this all to life!

FilmLife Moments FilmLife Moments Wedding Videographers

Ashley is amazing at capturing candid shots that are truly stunning! Her use of lighting to make a scene glow with vibrant color is beyond compare.

Timeless Event Planning Timeless Event Planning Wedding Planners

I absolutely love working with Ashley! We have done multiple shoots and weddings together and her work always comes out stunning.

Solace Weddings Solace Weddings Wedding Videographers

Five Crowns Restaurant
4.9 out of 5 rating , 117 Reviews
路 Restaurant Weddings

PO Box 1407 San Clemente, CA, 92382
Location of (Ashley Strong Smith)

Ashley Strong Smith frequently asked questions

Ashley Strong Smith includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Hand-Coloring
  • Multi. Locations
  • Toning
  • Digital Files
Ashley Strong Smith includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Add'l Hours
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Prints
  • Proofs
Ashley Strong Smith is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Orange County for your wedding