San Clemente, CA 92673 Map · Phone number

About Ashley Strong Photography

Hello Friend!

Congrats! Super stoked for the both of you as you honor this bliss of your engagement and up coming wedding! Ashley Strong Photography creates vibrantly blissful and intimate time capsules for those lovers breathing in the joyful and beautiful depths of our existence! ASP has such deep gratitude, admiration and love for our clients whom become friends (seriously, they do). We truly believe in the power of photography being able to capture euphoric moments. Those moments, when you actually forget we’re there documenting you and being fully in one another's love and presence. Your day is a representation of you, your story, your union and your love. We are here, to tell that story! It a very fun-loving, vibrantly blissful, a bit sassy kinda way! Can't wait to meet you!

Much love and gratitude, Ashley Strong Smith (Grateful Owner & Photographer, Ashley Strong Photography)

Follow Ashley Strong Photography on

Ashley Strong Photography 7
  • Nicole

Nicole · Getting married on 09/30/2020

Quick, easy, friendly, professional, TALENTED

Our first experience with Ashley was a friends wedding, she was LOVINGLY nicknamed Bulldog after the guys realized she meant business! Don’t let the size fool you, this woman runs the show! I loved her interactions with everyone throughout the evening, and then seeing the final product really solidified my obsession. I decided to book her for my own engagement shoot. I was clear from the beginning,
    I’m not a frilly, picky, sassy gal, I just want a comfortable shoot, and please dear god don’t make me smile for too long. She immediately suggested scheduling a “holiday mini shoot”. Done. She’s the sweetest, easiest person to work with. I didn’t have to think about anything, how do I pose, does my hair look ok, what’s my best side? We walked away feeling relieved and excited! Geoffrey and I have been together for 9 years, we’ve never had professional photos taken before, and I’m so glad we waited for Ashley to do them! Ashley, you are perfection!

Sent on 11/17/2018

Ashley Strong Photography's reply:

Ah Nicole, you two are the best! "Bulldog" is most definitely a new nickname, but one that I will proudly stand behind! Thank you for sharing your love, creating the honor of getting to document and tell this part of your story! I am so grateful for you! Congrats again! :)

Ryan Steidinger · Getting married on 08/04/2020

Exquisite Quality Curated with Loving Care

I have been using the services of Ashley Strong Photography for my family and my business for years! Recently I was able to marry the love of my life, and who did we plan the wedding around..... ASHLEY and we had to make sure she was available. There wasn't going to be a wedding without her photography! She has taken pictures of my work events, our family holiday photos, the birth of our baby girl, and capturing the intimate moments from our wedding. She hustles to get the "shot", while making sure she never interrupts the moment. She understands TRUE LOVE and finds a way to capture the energy between you and your partner. Every part of the process is very well detailed and planned. She wont miss a moment of this special day. I couldn't recommend her more highly to anyone looking for those special shots of your day.

Sent on 05/09/2019
    Ashley Strong Photography 8
    Ashley Strong Photography 9
    Ashley Strong Photography 10
    Ashley Strong Photography 11
    Ashley Strong Photography 12
    Ashley Strong Photography 13

Ashley Strong Photography's reply:

Ryan and Mary! My goodness, you're bringing tears to my eyes over here! It has truly been such an honor to witness and document so many MAGICAL moments in your lives! Watching the two of you exchange vows, with your family and loved ones there to witness, was by far one of the greatest moments! Thank you for trusting me in documenting lives greatest moments! I adore you both so much!
  • Kileigh

Kileigh Medina · Getting married on 07/14/2019

Amazing experience!

I have been struggling to come up with the right words to describe my experience with Ashley Strong Photography because every encounter has been beyond my expectations. I am writing this review for the Brides out there who are photo obsessed like myself and think it is one of the most important aspects of your wedding day. The photographer you choose will have the responsibility of capturing one of the most special days of your life and those photos will be a gift to yourself and loved ones that will last a lifetime. To me that is PRICELESS. This is a responsibility that shouldn’t be taken lightly by you or your photographer. I was very selective when I was researching photographers and had a list of them to meet with. Ashley was the first and last photographer I spoke with because I KNEW she was the one I wanted to capture my special day. From the moment we connected, Ashley was nothing short of exceptional. She truly cares about your vision and wants to connect with you on a deeper level which shows in her pictures. Ashley has a creative mind that takes your photo session to the next level. One of my favorite things about her style is how she plays with the sun and uses the lighting to enhance your photos. She gives so much direction while making you feel so beautiful and comfortable in your own skin. It can be a little awkward being photographed and Ashley made it so fun and enjoyable. From the beginning Ashley has been upfront and transparent about communication, and when she found out she was expecting her first baby around the time of our wedding she contacted me immediately and was upfront and honest about the reality of her possibly not being able to shoot our wedding day. I was devastated because our engagement shoot with her was unbelievably perfect and I was sad to think she wouldn’t be there for our big day. I was blown away by her commitment and dedication to work out a solution to be there for us on our wedding day in some way. She truly cares about her commitment to you. Ashley’s passion for capturing life is so beautiful and shows in each photo she takes. For me, establishing this relationship will be one that will last beyond the wedding day, as we plan to hire Ashley to capture all our big moments in life!

Sent on 03/23/2019
    Ashley Strong Photography 14
    Ashley Strong Photography 15
    Ashley Strong Photography 16
    Ashley Strong Photography 17
    Ashley Strong Photography 18

Ashley Strong Photography's reply:

WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW and did I say WOW?!? My goodness, are you trying to make me cry? I'll never forget our first phone call. Before it ended, you asked me, "As a bride, what are your expectations from me?" Seriously?!? I've never had a bride ask that very question before and it truly tugged on all my heart strings as this is a photographic exchange, a relationship being created. To me, to my couples, it is more than a transaction, it is a seeing, knowing, hearing! I truly appreciate you and Tim so much and couldn't be more grateful for you understanding, respect, trust and love! It's been an honor getting to know you both and I hope this is only the beginning! Congratulations again! it's been an honor documenting this part of your journey! Such big hugs my friend!

Ashley Strong Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,100.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Canvas, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Toning, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

• FilmLife Moments
    FilmLife Moments Wedding Videographers

Ashley is amazing at capturing candid shots that are truly stunning! Her use of lighting to make a scene glow with vibrant color is beyond compare.

• Timeless Event Planning
    Timeless Event Planning Wedding Planners

I absolutely love working with Ashley! We have done multiple shoots and weddings together and her work always comes out stunning.

• Solace Weddings