Ashley Strong Photography

San Clemente, CA View map
$3,650 Most Popular Price

$3,650 Most Popular Price

Friend, congratulations. There is no time like this time.

The love, the euphoria, the excitement, the vision, the subsequent reality, the holding of the space to have all of your favorite people, in one space, at one time - it is truly everything. As a wedding photographer, I combine over a decade of photography knowledge, wrapped with being an entrepreneur for six years, planning our own international wedding and my immense love for life, people and connections within those moments to create authentic, real, loving, present time capsules.

It is my commitment, to get inside your hearts and minds to truly understand your vision, your connection and the pulse between your love. The way that you two look at one another, does not translate to anyone else. With this, I use my verbal cues from years of teaching yoga to bring to life candid, natural and empowering poses alongside my immense love for love, to document the two of you in your most natural form - those expressions that come to life when you’re intertwined. When it is, literally just the two of you.

My friend, I cannot wait to connect, to learn more about the both of you, your love story and how I can support you in bringing to life tangible time capsules of this sacred, sincere, blissful time.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,300

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,650

Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Canvas
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Prints
Proofs

Brittany M. Getting married on 07/07/2022

Talented, passionate, professional, and SO much fun!

here is no better was to say it other than Ashley is simply the best! Her vibrant colors and naturally lit pictures first caught our eye but after the first phone conversation we knew our search for the perfect person to capture these special moments was finally over. Ashley’s passion for what she does is easily felt right when you meet her and it is even more apparent in the way she captures her clients. From the beginning she was very helpful in planning our engagement session. Her recommendations for locations were spot on, her advice on choosing outfits was amazing, and she even helped coordinate our dog into our session. My fiance isn’t super comfortable in front of the camera but she quickly made our session feel fun and relaxed with her lighthearted but still professional spirit. We were climbing on trees. She was climbing on rocks. We really just had the best time celebrating our love for each other while Ashley worked her magic in gently coaching us and capturing it all. Our photographs turned out to be absolutely gorgeous!!! We were so anxious to see them and Ashley was great in getting us some quick sneak peeks followed by our incredible gallery. Everything about them is perfectly us and just looking at them gives us the feelings of that day all over again. We feel incredibly lucky to have connected with Ashley and cannot wait to have her there to capture our wedding day!!!!

Ashley Strong Photography's reply:

Oh Brittany and Nick! What an honor it's been to already witness and share your love and we've only done your engagement portraits! Ekkkkk! I soooooo appreciate your feedback in regards to your experience thus far as it serves as one of my greatest inspirations. I am so grateful you chose me to document this monumental time in your lives! I cannot wait for the wedding!
  • Kimberly
    Kimberly T. Married on 11/14/2020

Made our wedding day!

Hiring Ashley for our wedding was the single best decision we made! Not only did the photos turn out beautifully, but also the day went so much smoother because of her help! We threw together a very last-minute, backyard COVID wedding, and thankfully Ashley was available. She was so responsive and worked very quickly with us to make all the arrangements. She worked really hard in advance to understand (and help us think through!) what type of photos we wanted. She also helped us figure out the best timeline for the ceremony and other wedding events.

The day of, Ashley arrived early and immediately set to work figuring out the best spots for photos in our Airbnb. She was so organized and took the helm on making sure everything went smoothly that day. The florist actually thought Ashley was our wedding coordinator (which she basically functioned as!). I can honestly say our wedding day went so much better thanks to Ashley’s help. Ashley’s bright and cheerful personality set everyone at ease, and we are very happy with the photos. I cannot recommend Ashley enough! She is so talented and such a wonderful person, we just love her!

Ashley Strong Photography's reply:

Awe Kimberly, thank you so much for the trust, the honor and the privilege of witnessing and documenting your love. I truly appreciate your trust during the most magical day of your lives! So much love to you both! Congrats again!
  • Nicole
    Nicole Married on 09/30/2020

Quick, easy, friendly, professional, TALENTED

Our first experience with Ashley was a friends wedding, she was LOVINGLY nicknamed Bulldog after the guys realized she meant business! Don’t let the size fool you, this woman runs the show! I loved her interactions with everyone throughout the evening, and then seeing the final product really solidified my obsession. I decided to book her for my own engagement shoot. I was clear from the beginning,
    I’m not a frilly, picky, sassy gal, I just want a comfortable shoot, and please dear god don’t make me smile for too long. She immediately suggested scheduling a “holiday mini shoot”. Done. She’s the sweetest, easiest person to work with. I didn’t have to think about anything, how do I pose, does my hair look ok, what’s my best side? We walked away feeling relieved and excited! Geoffrey and I have been together for 9 years, we’ve never had professional photos taken before, and I’m so glad we waited for Ashley to do them! Ashley, you are perfection!

Ashley Strong Photography's reply:

Ah Nicole, you two are the best! "Bulldog" is most definitely a new nickname, but one that I will proudly stand behind! Thank you for sharing your love, creating the honor of getting to document and tell this part of your story! I am so grateful for you! Congrats again! :)

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Team

Ashley  Strong Smith
Ashley Strong Smith
Photographer and Owner

Friend, I am Ashley Strong Smith - all encompassing; documenting love, spreading love.

Photographer. Creator. Mentor.

Within this :
I am a lover and seeker of light, life, culture and connection. I am a passionate mother to our sweet growing girl Orion, my greatest teacher and guide. I am a dedicated wife to a sincere South African immigrant, who is now a firefighter for Orange County whom I met on Mafia Island, off the coast of Tanzania while volunteering teaching English in a small village to 132 students while he was running a whale shark conservation camp, we made love in a tree house and well, I live my dream life everyday. I am a student of this world, our expansively inspirational world learning through traveling, submerging, connecting, listening, questioning and being guided by my teachers and inner voice. I am a seeker through intentionally living, readings, pulling cards and connecting to spirit. I am a humble entrepreneur where I’ve utilized my degrees in Business Marketing and Africana Studies, coupled with five years of non-profit experience, wrapped around getting to live, love, and teach around the world for three years, and added in a number of years apprenticing under a wedding photographer to really bring this all to life!

FilmLife Moments FilmLife Moments Wedding Videographers

Ashley is amazing at capturing candid shots that are truly stunning! Her use of lighting to make a scene glow with vibrant color is beyond compare.

Timeless Event Planning Timeless Event Planning Wedding Planners

I absolutely love working with Ashley! We have done multiple shoots and weddings together and her work always comes out stunning.

Solace Weddings Solace Weddings Wedding Videographers

PO Box 1407 San Clemente, CA, 92382
Location of (Ashley Strong Photography)

Ashley Strong Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Ashley Strong Photography include in the starting price?

Ashley Strong Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Ashley Strong Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Ashley Strong Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Canvas
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Ashley Strong Photography offer?

Ashley Strong Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Ashley Strong Photography offer?

Ashley Strong Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Ashley Strong Photography offer for wedding events?

Ashley Strong Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Ashley Strong Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Ashley Strong Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Orange County for your wedding