Ashley Strong Photography Reviews

43 | San Clemente, CA

43 Reviews for Ashley Strong Photography

Brittany Marvin · Getting married on 07/07/2022

Talented, passionate, professional, and SO much fun!

here is no better was to say it other than Ashley is simply the best! Her vibrant colors and naturally lit pictures first caught our eye but after the first phone conversation we knew our search for the perfect person to capture these special moments was finally over. Ashley’s passion for what she does is easily felt right when you meet her and it is even more apparent in the way she captures her clients. From the beginning she was very helpful in planning our engagement session. Her recommendations for locations were spot on, her advice on choosing outfits was amazing, and she even helped coordinate our dog into our session. My fiance isn’t super comfortable in front of the camera but she quickly made our session feel fun and relaxed with her lighthearted but still professional spirit. We were climbing on trees. She was climbing on rocks. We really just had the best time celebrating our love for each other while Ashley worked her magic in gently coaching us and capturing it all. Our photographs turned out to be absolutely gorgeous!!! We were so anxious to see them and Ashley was great in getting us some quick sneak peeks followed by our incredible gallery. Everything about them is perfectly us and just looking at them gives us the feelings of that day all over again. We feel incredibly lucky to have connected with Ashley and cannot wait to have her there to capture our wedding day!!!!

Sent on 12/17/2019

Ashley Strong Photography's reply:

Oh Brittany and Nick! What an honor it's been to already witness and share your love and we've only done your engagement portraits! Ekkkkk! I soooooo appreciate your feedback in regards to your experience thus far as it serves as one of my greatest inspirations. I am so grateful you chose me to document this monumental time in your lives! I cannot wait for the wedding!
  • Nicole

Nicole · Getting married on 09/30/2020

Quick, easy, friendly, professional, TALENTED

Our first experience with Ashley was a friends wedding, she was LOVINGLY nicknamed Bulldog after the guys realized she meant business! Don’t let the size fool you, this woman runs the show! I loved her interactions with everyone throughout the evening, and then seeing the final product really solidified my obsession. I decided to book her for my own engagement shoot. I was clear from the beginning,
    I’m not a frilly, picky, sassy gal, I just want a comfortable shoot, and please dear god don’t make me smile for too long. She immediately suggested scheduling a “holiday mini shoot”. Done. She’s the sweetest, easiest person to work with. I didn’t have to think about anything, how do I pose, does my hair look ok, what’s my best side? We walked away feeling relieved and excited! Geoffrey and I have been together for 9 years, we’ve never had professional photos taken before, and I’m so glad we waited for Ashley to do them! Ashley, you are perfection!

Sent on 11/17/2018

Ashley Strong Photography's reply:

Ah Nicole, you two are the best! "Bulldog" is most definitely a new nickname, but one that I will proudly stand behind! Thank you for sharing your love, creating the honor of getting to document and tell this part of your story! I am so grateful for you! Congrats again! :)

Ryan Steidinger · Married on 08/04/2020

Exquisite Quality Curated with Loving Care

I have been using the services of Ashley Strong Photography for my family and my business for years! Recently I was able to marry the love of my life, and who did we plan the wedding around..... ASHLEY and we had to make sure she was available. There wasn't going to be a wedding without her photography! She has taken pictures of my work events, our family holiday photos, the birth of our baby girl, and capturing the intimate moments from our wedding. She hustles to get the "shot", while making sure she never interrupts the moment. She understands TRUE LOVE and finds a way to capture the energy between you and your partner. Every part of the process is very well detailed and planned. She wont miss a moment of this special day. I couldn't recommend her more highly to anyone looking for those special shots of your day.

Sent on 05/09/2019

Ashley Strong Photography's reply:

Ryan and Mary! My goodness, you're bringing tears to my eyes over here! It has truly been such an honor to witness and document so many MAGICAL moments in your lives! Watching the two of you exchange vows, with your family and loved ones there to witness, was by far one of the greatest moments! Thank you for trusting me in documenting lives greatest moments! I adore you both so much!
  • Katja

Katja Asgari · Married on 07/04/2020

Best decision to choose ashley

Ashley is absolutely amazing! My husband and I live in Denmark and got married in San Diego. Even though we were planning our wedding from across the world, Ashley made everything so easy. She was easy to communicate with and replied very fast. We felt like we were in the best hands even before the big day and she definitely did not let us down. She was super professional, organized and made us feel very comfortable. She did a great job guiding us and our wedding photos turned out perfect. We are so happy that we chose Ashley for our big day and you will not regret choosing her. THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING ASHLEY!

Sent on 12/01/2019

Ashley Strong Photography's reply:

Ahhhhhh Katja and Niels, you're incredible! Thank you so much for the unique honor of getting to document your destination wedding in Southern California! It was truly amazing getting to know you both throughout the process and just loved getting to bring you love to life on your wedding day! A huge congratulations again!
  • Jamie

Jamie Nemec · Married on 07/04/2020

Ashley goes way beyond her role as photographer!

Ashley goes well beyond professionalism, to the point that you feel like your wedding is as important to her as it is to you. She communicated with us frequently throughout our year of planning, and especially in our final weeks. She even visited the area surrounding our venue before the wedding, just so she could find any hidden spots for pictures.

She asks for your insight and inspiration, but knows when to add her own touch and talent. Most importantly, she is a dream to work with on the actual wedding day. Whether it was sharing calming words with the bride, or herding 10 rowdy groomsmen, she knew exactly what to do to get all the shots, and make the day flow seamlessly. Ashley did way more than take our photos, she was essentially a second coordinator.

We recently got all of our photos back from Ashley- and WOW. As if I wasn't already blown away by her talents, she truly outdid herself. She knows exactly how to capture the perfect mood lighting of every scene. She knows where to whisk you off to get the best golden hour portraits. She truly has a talent that is irreplicable. She then also applies that talent to her social media presence. Seeing Ashley's words about our love on her blog, instagram, and facebook made us feel SO special (and teary-eyed).

I strongly encourage you to hire you for your event, family portraits, etc.!

Sent on 07/22/2020

Ashley Strong Photography's reply:

Jamie and Chad! You have tears in my eyes! Thank you so much for the honor of getting to witness and document your wedding day! And thank you for this immensely thoughtful review and reflection on your experience working with Ashley Strong Photography. I absolutely love what I do and to hear it translate the way it does, gives me so much inspiration! I appreciate and adore you both and couldn't be more excited for you! Truly such an honor documenting your love and special day. Congrats again!

Alaina G · Married on 06/18/2020

Look no further, Ashley is the best!

My fiancé and I were lucky enough to have an engagement session with Ashley. Both of us are a bit shy when it comes to being in front of a camera. From the moment we began, Ashley made us feel extremely comfortable. We actually had a lot of fun! Ashley sincerely cares about capturing the moment and pays attention to every little detail. Look no further, Ashley is amazing!

Sent on 08/30/2019

Ashley Strong Photography's reply:

Alaina and Shay, you two are truly incredible! Thank you so much for the honor and trust in documenting your engagement portraits! I cannot wait to document your wedding next year!
  • Ashton

Ashton Rief · Married on 11/16/2019

The. Best. Ever!

There are not enough words to express the appreciation we have for Ashley. She is a master at what she does and we will be asking her to capture all family milestones moving forward. We had looked through Ashley’s portfolio and were immediately drawn to the brightness of each photo. She first captured our engagement photos and we were completely blown away by the entire process. Ashley has a way of putting you at ease and truly capturing honest and raw emotion. We were in love with every single photo from our engagement session and we knew our wedding day would be no different. My favorite part about working with Ashley is that she treats every photo as if it is the only photo she will be taking that day. There is so much care and attention that goes into each snapshot. It is no surprise that we were also blown away by our wedding photos. They are bright, fun, and perfectly capture our personalities. We can’t wait to work with Ashley again soon and have since told everyone we know about her!

Sent on 02/24/2020

Ashley Strong Photography's reply:

Ah, Shaina and Ashton! I have chills reading this! Thank you SO MUCH for your incredibly kind words and most importantly for the honor of getting to witness and document your wedding. Your love was truly so beautiful to capture as each time capsule so naturally came to life! Thank you again for all your love, support and sharing of your time capsules. I am infinitely grateful.
  • Kate

Kate Hermes · Married on 10/18/2019

Absolutely stunning photos! Hire Ashley now!

Can we give 6 stars?!?!?
    Ashley is beyond amazing! Look no further for a photographer.
    From our first FaceTime meeting we instantly connected. She listened to our story and helped us create our vision for our wedding photos. I'm so glad we did a first look and Ashley found the perfect location in Laguna Canyon. Not only is she crazy talented at capturing unreal lighting but she is just a rad person and I'm so stoked that she was a part of our special day. She is super professional, a great communicator, absolutely no stress and so good at organizing everyone for group photos at the ceremony. We were blown away by our album, all of the images were STUNNING and way better than ever expected! In my opinion hiring a good photographer is priceless because you'll have these images forever and you will not be disappointed!
    Thank you Ashley!!!!

Sent on 11/15/2019

Ashley Strong Photography's reply:

Oh Kate and Grant! Your smiles are seriously still do embedded in my heart! I cannot thank you enough for your sincere words as it was my honor to witness and document your magical day! Thank you for such trust! A huge congratulations again!

Rebecca Lowe · Married on 10/04/2019

Ashley is absolutely amazing!

Matt and I can't say enough great things about Ashley! We are so glad we were able to find her during our extensive search for wedding photographers. Her beautiful sunlight images caught my eye immediately. From the first phone call Ashley made us feel so comfortable and a priority. She truly cares about what was important to us as a couple, and gave great suggestions along the way in areas we weren't too sure about. Neither my husband or I are big picture people, so I was worried we would end up looking forced or overly posed, especially since we didn't "practice" with engagement pictures due to living across the country. Worry not though- Ashley truly makes you feel like you are spending time with a friend, and captures the most amazing, natural looking photos. Ashley was such a dedicated photographer, and went out of her way the week of our wedding to find the perfect sunset location for us to sneak off to during cocktail hour. She made all the family shots go so smoothly, and kept us on track for our timeline allowing us to enjoy our day stress-free. I can't wait to have more photo sessions with Ashley in the future!

Sent on 11/16/2019

Ashley Strong Photography's reply:

Rebecca and Matt - I cannot tell you what an honor it has been getting to know you both through getting to witness and document your wedding day! You two truly radiated with so much love, sincerity and ease! Thank you for the kind words and taking time to reflect on your experience as it inspires and warms my heart! Congratulations again!

Helen · Married on 09/07/2019

The most positive and talented photographer we could have asked for!

Ashley is absolutely who you want as a wedding photographer! My now husband booked her in Oceanside for his secret proposal to me and not only was she stealthy but captured some amazing photos after I said yes! Naturally, we booked her for our wedding too and the photos were stunning! Even being out of state in Arizona she was so easy to work with and explore photography ideas for our beach wedding. We received so many compliments on our photos, and for a couple that agrees they are not photogenic that’s huge! Lol not only that, but Ashley is so upbeat and positive that even after taking so many photos in the sun after the first look she helped keep us sane. She is detail oriented and knows exactly what will work and what won’t, for example our first look location did not have good sunlight so we moved to a different spot and I’m so glad we did! She is so talented and made me feel so beautiful! Ashley bottom line is just a joy to be around and we would book her again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 10/20/2019

Ashley Strong Photography's reply:

Oh, Helen and Taylor it truly was such an honor getting to witness and document two monumental events in your life! Your proposal couldn't have been more adorable and your wedding was truly a dream! Heat and all, I loved every single moment of it! Congratulations again and thank you for the trust, honor and privilege of documenting your special day!

Nicole · Married on 08/17/2019

Absolutely Perfection

I planned my wedding date around Ashley’s availability. I had to have her for our wedding! All of my photos look like they belong in a magazine. She does such an amazing job and I couldn’t imagine using anyone else for our big day. Thank you Ashley!

Sent on 11/19/2019

Ashley Strong Photography's reply:

Nicole! It was truly such an honor getting to document yours a Britt's wedding! You two were beyond stunning and your happiness shined through each and every smile! I adore you both and truly appreciate how supportive you were with having a flexible date to work with my schedule - my goodness, thank you! Congratulations again!
  • Kileigh

Kileigh Medina · Married on 07/14/2019

Amazing experience!

I have been struggling to come up with the right words to describe my experience with Ashley Strong Photography because every encounter has been beyond my expectations. I am writing this review for the Brides out there who are photo obsessed like myself and think it is one of the most important aspects of your wedding day. The photographer you choose will have the responsibility of capturing one of the most special days of your life and those photos will be a gift to yourself and loved ones that will last a lifetime. To me that is PRICELESS. This is a responsibility that shouldn’t be taken lightly by you or your photographer. I was very selective when I was researching photographers and had a list of them to meet with. Ashley was the first and last photographer I spoke with because I KNEW she was the one I wanted to capture my special day. From the moment we connected, Ashley was nothing short of exceptional. She truly cares about your vision and wants to connect with you on a deeper level which shows in her pictures. Ashley has a creative mind that takes your photo session to the next level. One of my favorite things about her style is how she plays with the sun and uses the lighting to enhance your photos. She gives so much direction while making you feel so beautiful and comfortable in your own skin. It can be a little awkward being photographed and Ashley made it so fun and enjoyable. From the beginning Ashley has been upfront and transparent about communication, and when she found out she was expecting her first baby around the time of our wedding she contacted me immediately and was upfront and honest about the reality of her possibly not being able to shoot our wedding day. I was devastated because our engagement shoot with her was unbelievably perfect and I was sad to think she wouldn’t be there for our big day. I was blown away by her commitment and dedication to work out a solution to be there for us on our wedding day in some way. She truly cares about her commitment to you. Ashley’s passion for capturing life is so beautiful and shows in each photo she takes. For me, establishing this relationship will be one that will last beyond the wedding day, as we plan to hire Ashley to capture all our big moments in life!

Sent on 03/23/2019

Ashley Strong Photography's reply:

WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW and did I say WOW?!? My goodness, are you trying to make me cry? I'll never forget our first phone call. Before it ended, you asked me, "As a bride, what are your expectations from me?" Seriously?!? I've never had a bride ask that very question before and it truly tugged on all my heart strings as this is a photographic exchange, a relationship being created. To me, to my couples, it is more than a transaction, it is a seeing, knowing, hearing! I truly appreciate you and Tim so much and couldn't be more grateful for you understanding, respect, trust and love! It's been an honor getting to know you both and I hope this is only the beginning! Congratulations again! it's been an honor documenting this part of your journey! Such big hugs my friend!
  • Anna

Anna · Married on 07/13/2019

Amazing experience!

Ashley did our engagement shoot at Laguna Beach, and WOW! She did an amazing job. She made us feel super comfortable, since we were both a little nervous. We had never been photographed before. She helped us with our outfit choices, and had such an eye for every detail! I now have so many photos of my fiance and I that are not only gorgeous, but that really capture that love and joy we wanted to portray.
    She knew exactly what to say when we didn't know exactly how to stand, and made us laugh. Honestly, it was just a really fun day! Thank you so much, Ashley. You made our engagement shoot a fun activity and a great day to remember!!!

Sent on 03/14/2019

Ashley Strong Photography's reply:

Ah Anna and Spencer! You two have been a dream to work with! Thank you for being so incredibly supportive and graceful! You two were glowing throughout your entire engagement session of which I know is a direct reflection of your immense love! Congratulations again! iIt's been an honor documenting this part of your journey!

Rachel · Married on 05/25/2019

I'll start by saying that from the beginning I knew Ashley would be a great choice to capture our engagement and wedding photos! I just felt comfortable with her right from the beginning. You can really tell she loves what she does! I love the fact that she really wants to get to know us and understand our love story and us as a couple. So far we have only done the engagement photos but they were amazing! The lighting was everything I wanted, I am so happy with how they turned out. I am not one to feel comfortable taking photos but Ashely made me feel so comfortable and helped me let loose! She's just one of those people that you connect with and automatically feel comfortable with and that was one of the most important things for me. I can't wait for our wedding day and to see what she captures. I am so happy that we found Ashley!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Rachel and Gianni,
    Ah, you two are just wonderful! I had SOOOOOOO much fun throughout your entire engagement session! It really was like old friends, reconnecting! I CANNOT wait for your wedding next year! I look forward to documenting your love journey!

Jami · Married on 05/18/2019

Ashley is SO professional, but makes you feel like you’re hanging out with your best friend. Aside from her amazing photos and artistic abilities, she makes you feel so comfortable in front of the camera! I cannot say enough great things about Ashley!!! ♥️ I’m super bummed that she’s already committed to another wedding on our wedding date, but SO grateful that she was able to do our engagement photos, & quickly to boot! ♥️ LOVE LOVE LOVE Ashley!!!!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Jami and Orson,
    Ahhhhhhh! I just appreciate you SO MUCH! Although I am so bummed I won't be there to document your wedding, thank you for the honor of documenting your engagement portraits! I just feel so honored to have been able to tell this part of your love story! You two have such a beautiful family! Congrats again!

Erica Lizeth · Married on 03/28/2019

Engagement Photos

Where do I even begin?!?! Ashley was referred to me by a friend, I was given her blog info and I immediately was captivated by her work at that time most of her work was a cultural photography based out in Africa yet her work outshined for what I was looking for.
    My husband and I were in the midst of possibly planning a destination wedding so we wanted to do our engagement photos as quickly as possible to send out save the dates. Therefore, I immediately contacted Ashley and just her presence over the phone- I knew she was the one for the job! She was so friendly, energetic and professional and she quickly became available, suggested locations and even recommended to set up a Pinterest board with our ideas, poses, etc.
    The day of the photos she and her assistant Lux were beyond early scoping the location and both were so full of great vibes! Ashley made us feel so comfortable, it was as we had known her for years! Her sense of humor and passion for what she does shined through every frame and we couldn't have been happier with the results of our engagement photos at the Walt Disney Concert Hall and LACMA.

Sent on 03/29/2019

Ashley Strong Photography's reply:

Erica and Luis, way to rock my WORLD! Ah, I couldn't be more grateful for the both of you and getting to take part in and document some of the most magical times in your lives! Every single photographic exchange and interaction felt as if I was reconnecting with an old friend. Your love is truly radiant and your joy for family and community just rocked my world! Getting to witness and document your Cancun wedding was truly such an honor! I am infinitely grateful for the both of you, all the love and trust and for taking the time to leave such an empowering, thorough review! Congratulations again! I can't wait to see you again (soon)!

Erica Lizeth · Married on 03/28/2019

Engagement Photos

Sent on 03/29/2019

Jaclyn Locke · Married on 10/19/2018

Simply. The. Best.

I don't even know how to come up with the right words to describe how absolutely phenomenal Ashley was. Everyone in our wedding party and even guests commented on how sweet and awesome she was. Her energy isn't something you find everyday and her eye for detail is unreal. She's just an all around amazing photographer and even sweeter person. You'd be missing out on something special of you used anyone else. I just wish she lived in AZ to do or family photos every year! We might just have to travel to Cali to have her do them. We love her THAT much.

Sent on 10/22/2018

Jaclyn and Dave,

My goodness, you're absolutely amazing! Congratulations again on your wedding! You two looked absolutely incredible! It was truly such an honor getting to witness and document your incredibly special wedding day! I appreciate your thoughtful and kind words and cannot wait to continue documenting your family!

Hannah · Married on 10/06/2018

Ashley was absolutely amazing from the very beginning of our interaction.. she checked the boxes for everything I was looking for in a photographer, and SO MUCH MORE!

She is extremely helpful and accommodating. She scheduled my photo-shoot within 3-4 days of our first phone call (I very a VERY engagement, so this was huge.) The awesome part was that she genuinely cared about what I wanted and was willing to do whatever it took to help make "my vision" come to life in a very short time-frame. She provided her number to me and told me to text her with any questions I have regarding outfits, etc - such a HUGE help! It was nice because she knows what colors, styles, etc. work with the setting. She wants to make sure your photos turn out how you're envisioning them to turn out.

Setting:
    My photos were taken in Laguna Beach on the sand, in the water, on top of rocks, etc. Ashley wasn't afraid to do what it took to capture a great photo- and man, did it pay off!!

Contract/ Terms/ Processing:
    Her contract and payment terms were very simple and easy to process. Many other vendors I have worked with leave me asking questions regarding "what's next".. not with Ashley- she provided the full scope and what to expect from the beginning. It was nice to finally not have to think about it all so much and know that she was going to take care of this part. (Such a relief when wedding planning!!)

Photo Turnaround Time:
    Lastly, her turnaround time for edited photos were unreal. She was able to expedite them for me and they turned out incredible, and I was able to add them to my website and wedding invitations in time!

I can't say enough great things about Ashley Strong Photography! Thank you again, Ashley!

Sent on 09/06/2018

Hannah and Brett,
    I cannot thank you enough for the honor of getting to document your engagement portraits! You two were truly a dream to work with! I am overjoyed by your love for your time capsules and cannot wait to watch them come to life! Congratulations again!
    Love, Ashley
  • Raymond

Raymond · Married on 09/01/2018

We LOVED our time with Ashley

We are soo glad we chose Ashley! After looking around for weeks me and my wife found ourself coming back to this one page because the quality, brilliance, and capture of the moment was so unlike any others. The pictures spoke to us and could tell a story without saying a word, we had to hire her. After talking with Ashley it felt like a weight was taken off our shoulders. Up until that point the vendors we had hired still wanted us to do the majority of the leg work and they just show up for execution. From the start Ashley took care of it all and ensured we got everything we wanted, she worked directly with the coordinator day of and executed flawlessly, not to mention she was such a good time! We couldn’t be happier with her promptness and professionalism with the end product, absolutely stunning. For anyone in the SOCAL area I recommend Ashley with the highest of ratings cause I know she always delivers quality while adding a comfort to the wedding day. Thank you again Ashley and we hope nothing but the best for you in the future.

Sent on 11/18/2018

Chelsea and Raymond,
    You two are just so wonderful! Thank you for being you and creating space for me to document this incredible time in your lives! Your wedding day was such a blissful expression of love and life! Congratulations again!
    Love, Ashley

Meghan · Married on 06/23/2018

Ashley Strong is phenomenal!!! There are no words to describe how amazing she is and what joy she brings to you and your event! When I first spoke with Ashley on the phone regarding her services, I felt like I was talking to a long time friend. From day one, she made the process so perfect and easy. My husband is not one for pictures, so he was not looking forward to our engagement shoot. Ashley immediately made us both feel so comfortable and at ease with what we were doing. Her sense of humor and passion for what she does shined through at every pose and repositioning. Working with Ashley leading up to our wedding day was so fun, energetic, happy, professional, and just plain easy! I immediately trusted her with our engagement and wedding photos. On our wedding day, Ashley arrived and I instantly felt at ease and excited that she was the one there with us! BEST day ever! Ashley made the photos so fun and flirty! All of my bridesmaids and family just loved working with her as well. She is the perfect blend of professional, kind, loving, passionate, and completely on top of it! My husband and I just had the best time working with her! I am SO lucky to have found Ashley to capture our wedding - she is way more than just a photographer. On top of it all, she sent our sneak peak pictures the morning after our wedding!! You will not regret hiring Ashley and becoming part of her tribe! She is such an amazing person to work with and so very talented!

Sent on 08/15/2018

Ashley Strong Photography's reply:

Oh Meghan and Joey, my heart is so full! It has been beyond my honor to witness and document this incredible time in your lives! Your love is truly contagious! Each and every time we were together, I felt as if we were old friends coming back together! I couldn't be happier for the both of you! I am honored you're part of my tribe!

Samantha · Married on 04/14/2018

beautiful work, personalized experience, joy to work with

So this review is just a liiittle bit late (Escondido wedding April '18), but I'm still writing it because Ashley is THAT good. Every interaction with Ashley has been wonderful...from the first time we corresponded, to the wedding day itself, to receiving our sneak peeks and then full album, and even in following along with her now on instagram and facebook. Even though I was planning my wedding from out of town, I felt special in every call or email, and when we finally met in person on site a few weeks before the wedding, I felt so comfortable and like we had known each other for some time. Ashley truly personalizes your experience, and she cares deeply about the relationship with her clients. And of course, I can't write enough about how beautiful her work is. I was certain it was going to be tricky to get both my husband and I smiling at the same time, but she managed to capture us perfectly throughout the whole day. And we have shots of all the details that will allow us to relive this day over and over. We absolutely LOVE our wedding photos, and it was so special to be able to share them easily with our guests online and with the photo app. I would hire Ashley again in a heartbeat. Perhaps sometime in the future for newborn photos ;)

P.S. take a look at her cultural photos collection...absolutely stunning.

Sent on 03/18/2019

Oh my goodness Samantha and Zach,

Thank you SO MUCH for taking the time to leave such a thoughtful and thorough review! You two were truly so radiant and such a dream to document! I just loved getting to know you and your families as you are all such warm and incredibly welcoming souls! I'm over joyed you love your time capsules as they radiate love! Congratulations again and thank you for the honor of getting to take part and document such a monumental time in your lives!

So much love, Ashley

Michelle · Married on 03/30/2018

I feel like I can go on and on how amazing Ashley is. She is the most genuine person and was a you to work with on our special day. She took her time to get to know us before the wedding and it definitely helped us feel so comfortable and able to be intimate during our photos. Her ability of coordinate and get all the special photos we wanted in such a short time was amazing. We are so grateful for her love for weddings and creating such amazing candid photos.

Sent on 04/13/2018

Ashley Strong Photography's reply:

Ah Michelle and Rick! I cannot tell you how FULL MY HEART is! Thank you so much for the honor of getting to witness and document such a magical time in both your lives! You two are truly such incredible souls! I'm honored!

Chantel · Married on 10/08/2017

Where to begin? Ashley is simply amazing. Her talent as a special moments documentarian is unparalleled and we could not have made a better decision for our wedding photographer.
    From the very first call we had with Ashley, we noticed a strong connection. Our love story was very similar to that of her and her husband - we both persevered through long distance (international!) relationships and traveled across the world to be with each other. After looking at Ashley’s work, we immediately resonated with the joy she expresses through her photos, and did not hesitate to book her. Her support during wedding planning really made the process so much more fun for us!
    On our big day, Ashley truly executed, making efficiency a top priority without sacrificing quality. She was firm and deliberate with her directions and made sure everything - from our pre-wedding shoot to our family constellations, went smoothly. Ashley went above and beyond to ensure we got the absolute best possible shots. She would climb in the bushes, through trees and onto ledges, just to get the right composition, and even used her own shirt to wipe off dirt from our clothes or faces to make sure all the details were on point!
    Ashley’s never-ending energy and positive attitude fit right in with the vibe of our wedding. No matter the challenges and obstacles we met during the inevitable chaos of a wedding, she captured exactly what we wanted, and did it all with a big smile on her face!
    The post-wedding service was just as high-quality. She gave us a clear timeline on when to expect all of our pictures and in the meantime, would post sneakpeaks of our shoot on her social media pages, which was really fun and exciting to follow.
    The final product, which arrived exactly on our 1 month anniversary, exceeded all of our expectations. Looking at the moments she captured allowed us to immediately relive our big day. We are so glad we chose Ashley as our photographer and would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 11/30/2017

Ashley Strong Photography's reply:

My goodness Chantel and John! My heat is sooooooo incredibly full! You two were magic to work with and document! I am truly so honored and grateful to have witnessed and documented such a magical time in both your lives! Such big hugs my friends!

Ana · Married on 09/30/2017

Where do I even begin!? Ashley you are much more than a amazing photographer, you are a beautiful soul and great human being!!! Let me just say great photographer can be a dime a dozen, but your drive and your passion make you so great at what you do. The fact that you are such a pleasure to be around and so sweet makes it so easy to work with you. Ashley you made me feel comfortable to just be me and somehow in those times you captured some incredible time capsules. Our engagement pictures were beautiful and just when I thought they couldn’t be beat, you blew me away with our wedding pictures! Thank you for such amazing portraits!!! Thank you for my time capsules that I cannot get enough of! Thank you for almost 1000 perfect time capsules that you captured on our wedding day! I urge any couple looking for a engagement session or a wedding photographer to just meet with you! You have such a positive vibe there’s no way they could continue their search elsewhere. Once again, cause I will never get tired of saying it, Thank you for my beautiful pictures, I never thought it would be possible to love pictures of me soooo much!

Sent on 12/01/2017

Ana and Blair,
    I cannot THANK YOU ENOUGH for this thorough and thoughtful REVIEW! It truly means so much to be to have been able to document both your engagement and wedding portraits! You two are such special souls with such a deeply connected bond! It was my honor witnessing and documenting these moments for the both of you! Sending you such big hugs!