Ashley Strong Photography Reviews

Ashley Strong Photography 7
  • Nicole

Nicole · Getting married on 09/30/2020

Quick, easy, friendly, professional, TALENTED

Our first experience with Ashley was a friends wedding, she was LOVINGLY nicknamed Bulldog after the guys realized she meant business! Don’t let the size fool you, this woman runs the show! I loved her interactions with everyone throughout the evening, and then seeing the final product really solidified my obsession. I decided to book her for my own engagement shoot. I was clear from the beginning,
    I’m not a frilly, picky, sassy gal, I just want a comfortable shoot, and please dear god don’t make me smile for too long. She immediately suggested scheduling a “holiday mini shoot”. Done. She’s the sweetest, easiest person to work with. I didn’t have to think about anything, how do I pose, does my hair look ok, what’s my best side? We walked away feeling relieved and excited! Geoffrey and I have been together for 9 years, we’ve never had professional photos taken before, and I’m so glad we waited for Ashley to do them! Ashley, you are perfection!

Sent on 11/17/2018

Ashley Strong Photography's reply:

Ah Nicole, you two are the best! "Bulldog" is most definitely a new nickname, but one that I will proudly stand behind! Thank you for sharing your love, creating the honor of getting to document and tell this part of your story! I am so grateful for you! Congrats again! :)

Ryan Steidinger · Getting married on 08/04/2020

Exquisite Quality Curated with Loving Care

I have been using the services of Ashley Strong Photography for my family and my business for years! Recently I was able to marry the love of my life, and who did we plan the wedding around..... ASHLEY and we had to make sure she was available. There wasn't going to be a wedding without her photography! She has taken pictures of my work events, our family holiday photos, the birth of our baby girl, and capturing the intimate moments from our wedding. She hustles to get the "shot", while making sure she never interrupts the moment. She understands TRUE LOVE and finds a way to capture the energy between you and your partner. Every part of the process is very well detailed and planned. She wont miss a moment of this special day. I couldn't recommend her more highly to anyone looking for those special shots of your day.

Sent on 05/09/2019
    Ashley Strong Photography 8
    Ashley Strong Photography 9
    Ashley Strong Photography 10
    Ashley Strong Photography 11
    Ashley Strong Photography 12
    Ashley Strong Photography 13

Ashley Strong Photography's reply:

Ryan and Mary! My goodness, you're bringing tears to my eyes over here! It has truly been such an honor to witness and document so many MAGICAL moments in your lives! Watching the two of you exchange vows, with your family and loved ones there to witness, was by far one of the greatest moments! Thank you for trusting me in documenting lives greatest moments! I adore you both so much!

Alaina G · Getting married on 06/18/2020

Look no further, Ashley is the best!

My fiancé and I were lucky enough to have an engagement session with Ashley. Both of us are a bit shy when it comes to being in front of a camera. From the moment we began, Ashley made us feel extremely comfortable. We actually had a lot of fun! Ashley sincerely cares about capturing the moment and pays attention to every little detail. Look no further, Ashley is amazing!

Sent on 08/30/2019

Ashley Strong Photography's reply:

Alaina and Shay, you two are truly incredible! Thank you so much for the honor and trust in documenting your engagement portraits! I cannot wait to document your wedding next year!
  • Kileigh

Kileigh Medina · Married on 07/14/2019

Amazing experience!

I have been struggling to come up with the right words to describe my experience with Ashley Strong Photography because every encounter has been beyond my expectations. I am writing this review for the Brides out there who are photo obsessed like myself and think it is one of the most important aspects of your wedding day. The photographer you choose will have the responsibility of capturing one of the most special days of your life and those photos will be a gift to yourself and loved ones that will last a lifetime. To me that is PRICELESS. This is a responsibility that shouldn’t be taken lightly by you or your photographer. I was very selective when I was researching photographers and had a list of them to meet with. Ashley was the first and last photographer I spoke with because I KNEW she was the one I wanted to capture my special day. From the moment we connected, Ashley was nothing short of exceptional. She truly cares about your vision and wants to connect with you on a deeper level which shows in her pictures. Ashley has a creative mind that takes your photo session to the next level. One of my favorite things about her style is how she plays with the sun and uses the lighting to enhance your photos. She gives so much direction while making you feel so beautiful and comfortable in your own skin. It can be a little awkward being photographed and Ashley made it so fun and enjoyable. From the beginning Ashley has been upfront and transparent about communication, and when she found out she was expecting her first baby around the time of our wedding she contacted me immediately and was upfront and honest about the reality of her possibly not being able to shoot our wedding day. I was devastated because our engagement shoot with her was unbelievably perfect and I was sad to think she wouldn’t be there for our big day. I was blown away by her commitment and dedication to work out a solution to be there for us on our wedding day in some way. She truly cares about her commitment to you. Ashley’s passion for capturing life is so beautiful and shows in each photo she takes. For me, establishing this relationship will be one that will last beyond the wedding day, as we plan to hire Ashley to capture all our big moments in life!

Sent on 03/23/2019
    Ashley Strong Photography 14
    Ashley Strong Photography 15
    Ashley Strong Photography 16
    Ashley Strong Photography 17
    Ashley Strong Photography 18

Ashley Strong Photography's reply:

WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW and did I say WOW?!? My goodness, are you trying to make me cry? I'll never forget our first phone call. Before it ended, you asked me, "As a bride, what are your expectations from me?" Seriously?!? I've never had a bride ask that very question before and it truly tugged on all my heart strings as this is a photographic exchange, a relationship being created. To me, to my couples, it is more than a transaction, it is a seeing, knowing, hearing! I truly appreciate you and Tim so much and couldn't be more grateful for you understanding, respect, trust and love! It's been an honor getting to know you both and I hope this is only the beginning! Congratulations again! it's been an honor documenting this part of your journey! Such big hugs my friend!
  • Anna

Anna · Married on 07/13/2019

Amazing experience!

Ashley did our engagement shoot at Laguna Beach, and WOW! She did an amazing job. She made us feel super comfortable, since we were both a little nervous. We had never been photographed before. She helped us with our outfit choices, and had such an eye for every detail! I now have so many photos of my fiance and I that are not only gorgeous, but that really capture that love and joy we wanted to portray.
    She knew exactly what to say when we didn't know exactly how to stand, and made us laugh. Honestly, it was just a really fun day! Thank you so much, Ashley. You made our engagement shoot a fun activity and a great day to remember!!!

Sent on 03/14/2019

Ashley Strong Photography's reply:

Ah Anna and Spencer! You two have been a dream to work with! Thank you for being so incredibly supportive and graceful! You two were glowing throughout your entire engagement session of which I know is a direct reflection of your immense love! Congratulations again! iIt's been an honor documenting this part of your journey!

Rachel · Married on 05/25/2019

I'll start by saying that from the beginning I knew Ashley would be a great choice to capture our engagement and wedding photos! I just felt comfortable with her right from the beginning. You can really tell she loves what she does! I love the fact that she really wants to get to know us and understand our love story and us as a couple. So far we have only done the engagement photos but they were amazing! The lighting was everything I wanted, I am so happy with how they turned out. I am not one to feel comfortable taking photos but Ashely made me feel so comfortable and helped me let loose! She's just one of those people that you connect with and automatically feel comfortable with and that was one of the most important things for me. I can't wait for our wedding day and to see what she captures. I am so happy that we found Ashley!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Rachel and Gianni,
    Ah, you two are just wonderful! I had SOOOOOOO much fun throughout your entire engagement session! It really was like old friends, reconnecting! I CANNOT wait for your wedding next year! I look forward to documenting your love journey!

Jami · Married on 05/18/2019

Ashley is SO professional, but makes you feel like you’re hanging out with your best friend. Aside from her amazing photos and artistic abilities, she makes you feel so comfortable in front of the camera! I cannot say enough great things about Ashley!!! ♥️ I’m super bummed that she’s already committed to another wedding on our wedding date, but SO grateful that she was able to do our engagement photos, & quickly to boot! ♥️ LOVE LOVE LOVE Ashley!!!!

Sent on 09/24/2018
    Ashley Strong Photography 19
    Ashley Strong Photography 20
    Ashley Strong Photography 21

Jami and Orson,
    Ahhhhhhh! I just appreciate you SO MUCH! Although I am so bummed I won't be there to document your wedding, thank you for the honor of documenting your engagement portraits! I just feel so honored to have been able to tell this part of your love story! You two have such a beautiful family! Congrats again!

Erica Lizeth · Married on 03/28/2019

Engagement Photos

Where do I even begin?!?! Ashley was referred to me by a friend, I was given her blog info and I immediately was captivated by her work at that time most of her work was a cultural photography based out in Africa yet her work outshined for what I was looking for.
    My husband and I were in the midst of possibly planning a destination wedding so we wanted to do our engagement photos as quickly as possible to send out save the dates. Therefore, I immediately contacted Ashley and just her presence over the phone- I knew she was the one for the job! She was so friendly, energetic and professional and she quickly became available, suggested locations and even recommended to set up a Pinterest board with our ideas, poses, etc.
    The day of the photos she and her assistant Lux were beyond early scoping the location and both were so full of great vibes! Ashley made us feel so comfortable, it was as we had known her for years! Her sense of humor and passion for what she does shined through every frame and we couldn't have been happier with the results of our engagement photos at the Walt Disney Concert Hall and LACMA.

Sent on 03/29/2019
    Ashley Strong Photography 31
    Ashley Strong Photography 32
    Ashley Strong Photography 33

Ashley Strong Photography's reply:

Erica and Luis, way to rock my WORLD! Ah, I couldn't be more grateful for the both of you and getting to take part in and document some of the most magical times in your lives! Every single photographic exchange and interaction felt as if I was reconnecting with an old friend. Your love is truly radiant and your joy for family and community just rocked my world! Getting to witness and document your Cancun wedding was truly such an honor! I am infinitely grateful for the both of you, all the love and trust and for taking the time to leave such an empowering, thorough review! Congratulations again! I can't wait to see you again (soon)!

Erica Lizeth · Married on 03/28/2019

Ashley Strong Photography 44
    Ashley Strong Photography 45

Jaclyn Locke · Married on 10/19/2018

Simply. The. Best.

I don't even know how to come up with the right words to describe how absolutely phenomenal Ashley was. Everyone in our wedding party and even guests commented on how sweet and awesome she was. Her energy isn't something you find everyday and her eye for detail is unreal. She's just an all around amazing photographer and even sweeter person. You'd be missing out on something special of you used anyone else. I just wish she lived in AZ to do or family photos every year! We might just have to travel to Cali to have her do them. We love her THAT much.

Sent on 10/22/2018

Jaclyn and Dave,

My goodness, you're absolutely amazing! Congratulations again on your wedding! You two looked absolutely incredible! It was truly such an honor getting to witness and document your incredibly special wedding day! I appreciate your thoughtful and kind words and cannot wait to continue documenting your family!

Hannah · Married on 10/06/2018

Ashley was absolutely amazing from the very beginning of our interaction.. she checked the boxes for everything I was looking for in a photographer, and SO MUCH MORE!

She is extremely helpful and accommodating. She scheduled my photo-shoot within 3-4 days of our first phone call (I very a VERY engagement, so this was huge.) The awesome part was that she genuinely cared about what I wanted and was willing to do whatever it took to help make "my vision" come to life in a very short time-frame. She provided her number to me and told me to text her with any questions I have regarding outfits, etc - such a HUGE help! It was nice because she knows what colors, styles, etc. work with the setting. She wants to make sure your photos turn out how you're envisioning them to turn out.

Setting:
    My photos were taken in Laguna Beach on the sand, in the water, on top of rocks, etc. Ashley wasn't afraid to do what it took to capture a great photo- and man, did it pay off!!

Contract/ Terms/ Processing:
    Her contract and payment terms were very simple and easy to process. Many other vendors I have worked with leave me asking questions regarding "what's next".. not with Ashley- she provided the full scope and what to expect from the beginning. It was nice to finally not have to think about it all so much and know that she was going to take care of this part. (Such a relief when wedding planning!!)

Photo Turnaround Time:
    Lastly, her turnaround time for edited photos were unreal. She was able to expedite them for me and they turned out incredible, and I was able to add them to my website and wedding invitations in time!

I can't say enough great things about Ashley Strong Photography! Thank you again, Ashley!

Sent on 09/06/2018
    Ashley Strong Photography 50
    Ashley Strong Photography 51
    Ashley Strong Photography 52

Hannah and Brett,
    I cannot thank you enough for the honor of getting to document your engagement portraits! You two were truly a dream to work with! I am overjoyed by your love for your time capsules and cannot wait to watch them come to life! Congratulations again!
    Love, Ashley
  • Raymond

Raymond · Married on 09/01/2018

We LOVED our time with Ashley

We are soo glad we chose Ashley! After looking around for weeks me and my wife found ourself coming back to this one page because the quality, brilliance, and capture of the moment was so unlike any others. The pictures spoke to us and could tell a story without saying a word, we had to hire her. After talking with Ashley it felt like a weight was taken off our shoulders. Up until that point the vendors we had hired still wanted us to do the majority of the leg work and they just show up for execution. From the start Ashley took care of it all and ensured we got everything we wanted, she worked directly with the coordinator day of and executed flawlessly, not to mention she was such a good time! We couldn’t be happier with her promptness and professionalism with the end product, absolutely stunning. For anyone in the SOCAL area I recommend Ashley with the highest of ratings cause I know she always delivers quality while adding a comfort to the wedding day. Thank you again Ashley and we hope nothing but the best for you in the future.

Sent on 11/18/2018

Chelsea and Raymond,
    You two are just so wonderful! Thank you for being you and creating space for me to document this incredible time in your lives! Your wedding day was such a blissful expression of love and life! Congratulations again!
    Love, Ashley

Meghan · Married on 06/23/2018

Ashley Strong is phenomenal!!! There are no words to describe how amazing she is and what joy she brings to you and your event! When I first spoke with Ashley on the phone regarding her services, I felt like I was talking to a long time friend. From day one, she made the process so perfect and easy. My husband is not one for pictures, so he was not looking forward to our engagement shoot. Ashley immediately made us both feel so comfortable and at ease with what we were doing. Her sense of humor and passion for what she does shined through at every pose and repositioning. Working with Ashley leading up to our wedding day was so fun, energetic, happy, professional, and just plain easy! I immediately trusted her with our engagement and wedding photos. On our wedding day, Ashley arrived and I instantly felt at ease and excited that she was the one there with us! BEST day ever! Ashley made the photos so fun and flirty! All of my bridesmaids and family just loved working with her as well. She is the perfect blend of professional, kind, loving, passionate, and completely on top of it! My husband and I just had the best time working with her! I am SO lucky to have found Ashley to capture our wedding - she is way more than just a photographer. On top of it all, she sent our sneak peak pictures the morning after our wedding!! You will not regret hiring Ashley and becoming part of her tribe! She is such an amazing person to work with and so very talented!

Sent on 08/15/2018

Ashley Strong Photography's reply:

Oh Meghan and Joey, my heart is so full! It has been beyond my honor to witness and document this incredible time in your lives! Your love is truly contagious! Each and every time we were together, I felt as if we were old friends coming back together! I couldn't be happier for the both of you! I am honored you're part of my tribe!

Samantha · Married on 04/14/2018

beautiful work, personalized experience, joy to work with

So this review is just a liiittle bit late (Escondido wedding April '18), but I'm still writing it because Ashley is THAT good. Every interaction with Ashley has been wonderful...from the first time we corresponded, to the wedding day itself, to receiving our sneak peeks and then full album, and even in following along with her now on instagram and facebook. Even though I was planning my wedding from out of town, I felt special in every call or email, and when we finally met in person on site a few weeks before the wedding, I felt so comfortable and like we had known each other for some time. Ashley truly personalizes your experience, and she cares deeply about the relationship with her clients. And of course, I can't write enough about how beautiful her work is. I was certain it was going to be tricky to get both my husband and I smiling at the same time, but she managed to capture us perfectly throughout the whole day. And we have shots of all the details that will allow us to relive this day over and over. We absolutely LOVE our wedding photos, and it was so special to be able to share them easily with our guests online and with the photo app. I would hire Ashley again in a heartbeat. Perhaps sometime in the future for newborn photos ;)

P.S. take a look at her cultural photos collection...absolutely stunning.

Sent on 03/18/2019
    Ashley Strong Photography 58
    Ashley Strong Photography 59
    Ashley Strong Photography 60

Oh my goodness Samantha and Zach,

Thank you SO MUCH for taking the time to leave such a thoughtful and thorough review! You two were truly so radiant and such a dream to document! I just loved getting to know you and your families as you are all such warm and incredibly welcoming souls! I'm over joyed you love your time capsules as they radiate love! Congratulations again and thank you for the honor of getting to take part and document such a monumental time in your lives!

So much love, Ashley

Michelle · Married on 03/30/2018

I feel like I can go on and on how amazing Ashley is. She is the most genuine person and was a you to work with on our special day. She took her time to get to know us before the wedding and it definitely helped us feel so comfortable and able to be intimate during our photos. Her ability of coordinate and get all the special photos we wanted in such a short time was amazing. We are so grateful for her love for weddings and creating such amazing candid photos.

Sent on 04/13/2018

Ashley Strong Photography's reply:

Ah Michelle and Rick! I cannot tell you how FULL MY HEART is! Thank you so much for the honor of getting to witness and document such a magical time in both your lives! You two are truly such incredible souls! I'm honored!

Chantel · Married on 10/08/2017

Where to begin? Ashley is simply amazing. Her talent as a special moments documentarian is unparalleled and we could not have made a better decision for our wedding photographer.
    From the very first call we had with Ashley, we noticed a strong connection. Our love story was very similar to that of her and her husband - we both persevered through long distance (international!) relationships and traveled across the world to be with each other. After looking at Ashley’s work, we immediately resonated with the joy she expresses through her photos, and did not hesitate to book her. Her support during wedding planning really made the process so much more fun for us!
    On our big day, Ashley truly executed, making efficiency a top priority without sacrificing quality. She was firm and deliberate with her directions and made sure everything - from our pre-wedding shoot to our family constellations, went smoothly. Ashley went above and beyond to ensure we got the absolute best possible shots. She would climb in the bushes, through trees and onto ledges, just to get the right composition, and even used her own shirt to wipe off dirt from our clothes or faces to make sure all the details were on point!
    Ashley’s never-ending energy and positive attitude fit right in with the vibe of our wedding. No matter the challenges and obstacles we met during the inevitable chaos of a wedding, she captured exactly what we wanted, and did it all with a big smile on her face!
    The post-wedding service was just as high-quality. She gave us a clear timeline on when to expect all of our pictures and in the meantime, would post sneakpeaks of our shoot on her social media pages, which was really fun and exciting to follow.
    The final product, which arrived exactly on our 1 month anniversary, exceeded all of our expectations. Looking at the moments she captured allowed us to immediately relive our big day. We are so glad we chose Ashley as our photographer and would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 11/30/2017
    Ashley Strong Photography 66
    Ashley Strong Photography 67
    Ashley Strong Photography 68

Ashley Strong Photography's reply:

My goodness Chantel and John! My heat is sooooooo incredibly full! You two were magic to work with and document! I am truly so honored and grateful to have witnessed and documented such a magical time in both your lives! Such big hugs my friends!

Ana · Married on 09/30/2017

Where do I even begin!? Ashley you are much more than a amazing photographer, you are a beautiful soul and great human being!!! Let me just say great photographer can be a dime a dozen, but your drive and your passion make you so great at what you do. The fact that you are such a pleasure to be around and so sweet makes it so easy to work with you. Ashley you made me feel comfortable to just be me and somehow in those times you captured some incredible time capsules. Our engagement pictures were beautiful and just when I thought they couldn’t be beat, you blew me away with our wedding pictures! Thank you for such amazing portraits!!! Thank you for my time capsules that I cannot get enough of! Thank you for almost 1000 perfect time capsules that you captured on our wedding day! I urge any couple looking for a engagement session or a wedding photographer to just meet with you! You have such a positive vibe there’s no way they could continue their search elsewhere. Once again, cause I will never get tired of saying it, Thank you for my beautiful pictures, I never thought it would be possible to love pictures of me soooo much!

Sent on 12/01/2017
    Ashley Strong Photography 69
    Ashley Strong Photography 70

Ana and Blair,
    I cannot THANK YOU ENOUGH for this thorough and thoughtful REVIEW! It truly means so much to be to have been able to document both your engagement and wedding portraits! You two are such special souls with such a deeply connected bond! It was my honor witnessing and documenting these moments for the both of you! Sending you such big hugs!

Anna · Married on 09/09/2017

I cannot say enough great things about Ashley!! The whole process of working with her was absolutely effortless, from the first phone call to the first meeting and last touchbase, everything was perfect, well communicated and well planned. You can tell she loves what she does and really gets to know her clients and loves creating "time capsules" for them! We had the BEST time with her on our wedding day, where she made taking all our romantic photos fun and comfortable and wrangled our 14 person wedding party into beautiful and fun poses flawlessly. I haven't stopped getting compliments on her and how absolutely wonderful she was since the wedding! Cannot recommend her more, she is truly just the best.

Sent on 09/16/2017

Ashley Strong Photography's reply:

My goodness Anna, you are amazing! I cannot thank you enough for the opportunity to witness and document your wedding! The whole day was truly so beautiful! I appreciate your thorough response, feedback and just you being you! I am forever grateful for our photographic exchange and new friendship!

Steven · Married on 09/01/2017

Seriously, stop reading reviews of other photographers right now and hire Ashley immediately for your wedding! This woman is amazing. Her energy is infectious and her photographic ability is like nothing we've seen before. My wife and I got married this past September in Southern California and its safe to say that Ashley was the best vendor decision we made. Your photographer will be at your side for 10-12 hours on your wedding day....pick someone who's fantastic and you enjoy being around. Ashley is that individual. I recommend her without hesitation. Cheers....

Sent on 11/03/2017

Ashley Strong Photography's reply:

My goodness Steven, you and Neda are amazing! I cannot thank you enough for the opportunity to witness and document your beautifully elegant wedding! The whole day was truly so beautiful! I appreciate your thorough response, feedback and just you being you! I am forever grateful for our photographic exchange and new friendship!

Teri · Married on 08/26/2017

First, let me start by saying how incredibly important a great photographer is on your big day. As everyone says, your wedding day flies by so quality is absolutely the key! With Ashley Strong, you not only have an AMAZING photographer, you also have a person behind the camera that digs in to figure out exactly what you want!!

My husband and I were absolutely lost when planning a wedding. Our first meeting with Ashley, we felt confident knowing she would be running the show. She helped create our entire timeline for the wedding which ended up really helping us later on. Plus her attention to detail and the questions she asked were key to the beautiful moments she captured.

On our wedding day, seeing her was a relief! She is so energetic yet calming. She is direct yet sweet. She is the perfect mix that make up a great photographer. The pictures we got are memories we will cherish forever. Every single one brings me back to how I was feeling at that exact moment.

Ashley Strong Photography is HIGHLY recommended!!!! Words cannot describe our gratitude!!

Sent on 12/16/2017
    Ashley Strong Photography 78
    Ashley Strong Photography 79
    Ashley Strong Photography 80

Ashley Strong Photography's reply:

You two are amazing!!! My goodness, documenting your wedding was truly such an honor! I am so grateful to have met the both of you and proud to call you my friends!

Carly · Married on 08/11/2017

WOW - We are totally struggling to find the words that do Ashley's work justice - Our wedding pictures are way beyond our wildest dreams and she captured the essence of our day perfectly! To us, Ashley is the ONLY photographer in Southern California to capture your special life moments.

Ashley was recommended to us by a close friend. From our very first phone call, we knew within the first minute that it HAD to be her. She is one of the sweetest souls I have ever met, genuine, open, and honest. Ashley listens to your ideas and strives to fully understand you, your love story, and your vision so that she can get the absolute best end result.

On top of her professionalism and knowledge, Ashley is so easy work with and makes the whole process FUN and SASSY! She was fully engaged in everything from our desires, lighting and placements, and anything else we had questions on. We always looked forward to our calls with her to discuss the day and just to catch up, because she cares about you and your life. She worked closely with our other vendors to ensure a smooth running of the day, creating and following her timeline, whilst ensuring to capture all of the pictures that we had discussed.

On the day itself Ashley was quick and effective getting all of the photos that we wanted whilst ensuring that us and our guests got to enjoy the day without a lot of waiting around. Ashley was never intrusive and captured amazing shots throughout the day without anyone really knowing she was there, but was always there when we had a spontaneous desire for a picture. Ashley absolutely nailed the perfect sunset photo for us, which is all we wanted!

Our final pictures are more than we could have ever dreamed of! They are all absolutely stunning. Her perfect eye and knack for photography, she was able to use our rough ideas and made them into a reality using the surroundings and natural beauty of our venue Ole Hanson Beach Club perfectly. WE LOVE YOU ASHELY!!!

Sent on 10/27/2017

Ashley Strong Photography's reply:

YOU TWO ARE AMAZING! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! My goodness, documenting your wedding was truly such an honor! I am so grateful to have met the both of you and proud to call you my friends!

Jessica · Married on 08/06/2017

It took way too long for us to write this review but here it is finally. Ashley Strong is an amazing beautiful soul and professional and she did an exceptional job at our wedding. I spent a year planning my wedding in San Diego from New Jersey which was a real challenge. At first Ashley was so helpful and responsive, she would set up conference calls for me and my husband (he was out of town most of the time) to speak with her, and let her know what we truly envisioned. She always made us feel comfortable in our conversations as if we had already met each other, we were able to build a perfect timeline together telling her how we envisioned our wedding day. Prior to the wedding I went to San Diego to finally meet my vendors and as soon as I met Ashley I loved her even more! She is so caring, patient, friendly, open minded and professional. On our wedding day I was so nervous and worried about the timeline as my ceremony was in the morning and was wondering how I would manage everything with my bridesmaids that didn’t speak English. I planned so many things for the bridal party photos, shared with her Printerest photos for the romantic capsules, and oh god I just forgot all of them. When I look back I just feel so happy and blessed that we chose Ashley to be our photographer she made it all happen the way we envisioned. While I was lost with so many emotions she made sure I was getting the perfect time capsules. She captured all the photos we talked about and planned on to have that we couldn’t remember on the big day. Ashley took care of us, from the perfect timeline to the perfect pictures that came out just as we desired. We thank the universe that put such amazing vendors in our life especially this soul right here. Ashley we can’t thank you enough for all you did for us on our wedding day and for the perfect wedding pictures we now have for the rest of our lives! All the hard work was worth it and we just wanted to share here how much we loved everything!

Sent on 10/19/2017
    Ashley Strong Photography 81
    Ashley Strong Photography 82
    Ashley Strong Photography 83

Ashley Strong Photography's reply:

Jessica, my goodness! I am blown away! Thank you for being so incredible thoughtful and taking the time to craft such a beautifully thorough review! I truly, truly appreciate it and you! I couldn’t have been more blessed to witness and document yours and McCall's special day! It truly was so BEAUTIFUL! Sending such big hugs dear friend!
  • Shellsea

Shellsea · Married on 06/15/2017

I stumbled across Ashley's website. I just loved the way she captured the raw emotion and steamy glances of the bride and groom, the way she was able to capture the perfect lighting...in every picture, and the passion she had for capturing moments.

After meeting with Ashley I knew she was the one I could trust with the biggest day of my life. Most photographers that I met were very artsy minded but had no business sense for customer service. Ashley not only has the awesome creative flare that comes through in all her photographs but she is beyond professional and works with the customer in mind on every aspect.

Ashley's prices were beyond fair and she was very flexible with our needs and attentive to us during the whole wedding planning process and even went out of her way to do little things to make us feel so special leading up to the wedding.

On our wedding day Ashley was fabulous to work with, she was with me every minute I needed her and also was very sensitive to keeping us on schedule so our day went off with out a hitch. She may be small but she was able to command our entire 16 person wedding party and get the pictures we asked for all in the time allotted. She was a huge part of the planning process for the timeline and day of specifics and sent tons of tools and spent lots of time with us discussing and piecing together our special day.
    When you are working with Ashley you have fun and can be your self. She has passion, a lust for life and a way about her that makes you feel instantly comfortable to be your self and know that every facet of your personality and inner beauty will also make it into her pictures because not only does she know what shes doing, but she also LOVES it and loves life which shines through in every picture. I can honestly say that I have gone through every photo she took at our wedding on a weekly basis since the wedding because she did such a beautiful job capturing the very essence of my husband and I.

Sent on 09/13/2017

Ashley Strong Photography's reply:

Shellsea and Daniel, I am BLOWN AWAY! I literally had tears in my eyes and a smile that hurt. I honestly, whole heartedly, sincerely cannot THANK YOU enough for such a thorough and sincere reviews! Thank you SO MUCH for the support, for the truth and for the honor of witnessing and documenting your wedding. It was such a blessing. Sending you so much love and light.

Sabrina · Married on 05/12/2017

Ashley's work is amazing! Once we got engaged I knew we would use her for both our engagement photos and wedding photos because she creates a background that vibrant yet is able to showcase the love between a couple through each shot. Our engagement and wedding photos came out ridiculously gorgeous. Many of our friends and family cant stop saying how beautiful they came out. My husband and I are very grateful for her because know we can relive all those memories through our photographs. Nothing says it better about a photographer than when you have 1,000+ wedding photos and you want to frame each and every romantic photo. She captured our energy, our enthusiasm, and our love. I would HIGHLY recommend Ashley Strong Photography to everyone!

Sent on 06/26/2017

Sabrina and Ivan,

Ah, this makes my heart so incredibly full! I cannot tell you how much FUN it was documenting both your engagement and wedding portraits! You and Ivan have such a beautifully unique and blissful love! Thank you for the honor, the trust and the life enhancing experience of documenting these monumental life events! I am so happy to hear you LOVE your time capsules! They were SO FUN to edit!

Brianna · Married on 03/18/2017

Ashley was the best choice for my wedding!! I seriously do not even know where to begin with her, i honestly do not have ONE bad thing to say about her. From the first time i contacted her she was nothing but professional and very prompt with everything! She did our engagement photos as well and we loved them. She spends so much time getting to know you as a couple and takes every suggestion/request from the couples and does her best to accomodate all of your needs. Ashley was most defiantly the easiest person to work with, neither my husband and i are huge fans of having our pictures takenbut she made awkward romantic photos so much fun and we felt so comfortable with her. Ashley has such a positive aura that she puts off and its most definatly contagious.Her work is nothing far amazing and her prices are very reasonable. You are seriously missing out if you don't pick her as your photographer and i mean that from the bottom of my heart.

Sent on 05/27/2017

Brianna and Mike,
    My goodness, thank you SO MUCH for such KIND and THOUGHTFUL words! It truly was such an honor getting to document both your engagement and wedding portraits. I just love your sincere love and how much FUN you both love to have! I will forever cherish these photographic exchanges and the memories that were created as a result! Sending such big hugs!