3420 ashwood dr, Urbandale, IA 50322 Map · Phone number

About Ashley Hill Photography

ashley with ashley hill photography is a professional wedding photographer based out of des moines iowa. with the goal of capturing your day down to the littlest things...i want you to remeber your day, every single thing about it. i strive to capture real and beautiful photos with more of a photojournalistic style.

Follow Ashley Hill Photography on

8190152bl
8190152blg

3 Reviews for Ashley Hill Photography

Mae · Married on 05/02/2015

Ashley is hands down one of the best photographers out there. Not only did she do my wedding pictures, she also did my engagement pictures as well as family pictures. She does such a wonderful job. She makes you feel comfortable and is open to any suggestions. She'll accommodate you as best she can. She enjoys her work and makes it a fun atmosphere for you and your loved ones. I would recommend her to anyone looking for quality pictures. She has an eye for capturing the best moments.

Sent on 02/25/2016

jessica · Married on 09/03/2011

Ashley did a great job. she took all of the pictures we wanted and more. she was very accommodating even though it was raining on our wedding day

Sent on 09/22/2011

1.0

My Story: Being a new bride you hope for everything to go smoothly but when it came to my wedding photographer that was not the case. Keep in mind I was referred to Ashley and before I ever committed I was also able to look at her work via FB, talk with her and things seemed great. Eventually once she was paid in full after the wedding things began to change. It was very hard to reach her via text, email and phone. I am not satisfied with the service I received, it took her 4 separate attempts to mail me out my fully edited wedding photos as stated per our contract. Not to mention I still have yet to receive my printed wedding book or even a refund. This has definitely been a long and stressful experience for me and my husband as newlyweds. If I had known that I would have to go through all of this I would have never booked her for my wedding. My wedding was beautiful and there was some nice photos but the entire process with the back and forth then no contact at times was very overwhelming. This is an experience that I thought I would never have to go through just to get the photos and printed wedding book that was paid in full. I have lost money and time not to mention the unnecessary stress of dealing with Ashley Hill Photography and the unprofessional way my wedding photography deliverables were handled.

Sent on 12/16/2015

Ashley Hill Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, One Event / Day
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter

• 3420 ashwood dr Urbandale, 50322 See on map