Ashley Hill Photography

Urbandale, IA View map
$2,800 Most Popular Price

$2,800 Most Popular Price

ashley with ashley hill photography is a professional wedding photographer based out of des moines iowa. with the goal of capturing your day down to the littlest things...i want you to remeber your day, every single thing about it. i strive to capture real and beautiful photos with more of a photojournalistic style.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,700.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

High-Res Images
One Event / Day

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2800

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Boudoir Shoot
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Second Shooter

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Prints
Proofs
3.7
    Mae Married on 05/02/2015
    Ashley is hands down one of the best photographers out there. Not only did she do my wedding pictures, she also did my engagement pictures as well as family pictures. She does such a wonderful job. She makes you feel comfortable and is open to any suggestions. She'll accommodate you as best she can. She enjoys her work and makes it a fun atmosphere for you and your loved ones. I would recommend her to anyone looking for quality pictures. She has an eye for capturing the best moments.
    Jessica Married on 09/03/2011
    Ashley did a great job. she took all of the pictures we wanted and more. she was very accommodating even though it was raining on our wedding day
  • User2471712 2+ years ago
    My Story: Being a new bride you hope for everything to go smoothly but when it came to my wedding photographer that was not the case. Keep in mind I was referred to Ashley and before I ever committed I was also able to look at her work via FB, talk with her and things seemed great. Eventually once she was paid in full after the wedding things began to change. It was very hard to reach her via text, email and phone. I am not satisfied with the service I received, it took her 4 separate attempts to mail me out my fully edited wedding photos as stated per our contract. Not to mention I still have yet to receive my printed wedding book or even a refund. This has definitely been a long and stressful experience for me and my husband as newlyweds. If I had known that I would have to go through all of this I would have never booked her for my wedding. My wedding was beautiful and there was some nice photos but the entire process with the back and forth then no contact at times was very overwhelming. This is an experience that I thought I would never have to go through just to get the photos and printed wedding book that was paid in full. I have lost money and time not to mention the unnecessary stress of dealing with Ashley Hill Photography and the unprofessional way my wedding photography deliverables were handled.

3420 ashwood dr Urbandale, 50322
Location of (Ashley Hill Photography)

Ashley Hill Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Ashley Hill Photography include in the starting price?

Ashley Hill Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • High-Res Images
  • One Event / Day

What photography services does Ashley Hill Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Ashley Hill Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Ashley Hill Photography offer?

Ashley Hill Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Ashley Hill Photography offer?

Ashley Hill Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Engagement Shoot
  • High-Res Images
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter

What photography materials does Ashley Hill Photography offer for wedding events?

Ashley Hill Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Digital Files
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Ashley Hill Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Ashley Hill Photography is recommended by 66% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 3.7 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 3.7 in quality of service, 3.7 in average response time, 3.7 in flexibility, 3.7 in professionalism and 3.7 in value.

Other vendors in Des Moines for your wedding