Narragansett, RI 02882 Map · Phone number

About Ashley Andries Photography

Ashley Andries Photography is all about telling your story. Our goal is to capture those special moments that you never want to forget, creating natural, stunning, timeless photos.

We would absolutely love to shoot your wedding & to be a part of your special day!

Contact Ashley via http://www.ashleyandriesphotography.com to reserve your wedding date!

Follow Ashley Andries Photography on

Ashley Andries Photography 1
  • Cory

Cory Fullana · Getting married on 05/24/2020

Surprise Engagement!

If you're looking for a photographer for your wedding or engagement, please don't look any further. Hire Ashley. I looked up wedding photographers in Narragansett, RI and she was the first name to appear. I called her and told her my plan to propose to my girlfriend right at the Point Judith Light House. Her genuine enthusiasm and excitement for me is what attracted me and made me hire her for this special occasion.

I'm not a big photo person and I always thought taking photos would be awkward. It was the exact opposite with Ashley. She was friendly, fun, full of energy and just natural. She made us feel extremely comfortable the entire time and we honestly had a blast taking these photos. I couldn't have planned a more perfect weekend and I thank Ashley for being a part of it and making it happen.

Sent on 07/02/2019
    Ashley Andries Photography 2

Alyssa · Married on 05/27/2017

We had Ashley photograph our wedding and it was possibly the best decision that we made in planning!! The pictures turned out amazing!! As someone who has always hated be photographed I found myself 'oohing' and 'awwing' over myself (and my groom) in almost all the pictures. She was very friendly and professional and made us both feel very comfortable. I was worried being photographed during the ceremony might be distracting, but I never even noticed she was taking photos! She captured just the right feel that I wanted and I can't wait to look back on these photos and remember that day as the years go by.

Sent on 06/14/2017

Ashley Andries Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files