As We Gather Events

Nashville, TN View map Visit website
$2,000 Package Price

$2,000 Package Price

As We Gather Events is a wedding planning company in Nashville, Tennessee. Owner Emily Smeykal has been planning weddings since 2010 and founded As We Gather Events in 2017. Emily is the lead planner and specializes in the organizational aspects of planning. Her sister-in-law, Amie, leads as the creative director, offering a background in graphic and web design. The duo work to create a stress-free planning process, allowing the couple to relax and enjoy their engagement season and wedding day. As We Gather Events provides planning services for your rehearsal dinner, wedding ceremony and reception.

As We Gather Events offers full planning, partial planning, month-of planning and day-of coordination. Planning packages include consultation, unlimited digital communication, logistics management and more. Planning services offered include:

• Budget analysis
  • Event design
  • Guest list
  • Referrals
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$5,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$100

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Amanda C. Married on 11/05/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing and so wonderful to work with!

If you are thinking about hiring a wedding planner, you should and you should hire Emily! Throughout the whole planning experience she was so kind, courteous, helpful, and patient. She always had great ideas and suggestions. There was never any question or problem that was too big or small! Our venue manager bailed on us the day of our wedding and Emily and her team stepped in and took over extra responsibilities on top of their own AND working in a venue they had never worked in and they handled it with such grace and ease-no one was any the wiser. She lifted so much stress and anxiety from our plates and our day. I can’t imagine how I could have gotten through our planning and day of experience without her. It was easily the best decision we made for our wedding, as we were actually able to enjoy and be present in the best day of our lives because we had her! We are eternally grateful to her and her team for helping make our day so beautiful!! And now we get to work with her in planning our honeymoon!
  • Brianna
    Brianna K. Married on 01/15/2022

Perfect Winter Wedding

Emily and her team are just good people. Everything they do is with kindness. Emily truly got to know us as a couple over 6 months of planning and provided ideas/insight every step of the way. She answered questions I didn’t know I had! Emily and her team handled everything the day of our wedding. I truly sat back and 100% relaxed. If there were issues with anything, I certainly didn’t know about them! Everything was set up and executed flawlessly. Our vision truly came to life exactly as I imagined. 1000% recommend booking with her asap!
    Kastarr H. Married on 08/08/2021

Absolutely the BEST!

Emily is AMAZING! I’m not a person that had everything planned out, and I can be indecisive. Emily was really kind, patient, and with me every step of the way. She has so much knowledge and professionalism wrapped into a genuine personality. I felt confident everything was going to be beautiful and run smoothly. On the day of the wedding, her and her team were the best thing I could have asked for. If anything went wrong, I wasn’t aware. Everyone loved everything and that was largely due to her. Highly recommend!!!

As We Gather Events's reply:

KaStarr!! Thank you SO much for leaving such a nice review! We absolutely loved working with you and had a blast on your wedding day - miss you guys!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Nashville Nashville, TN, 37209
Location of (As We Gather Events)

Other vendors in Nashville for your wedding