Nashville, TN 37209 Map · Phone number
Package Price $1,800
Availability Check your date

About As We Gather Events

As We Gather Events is a wedding planning company in Nashville, Tennessee. Owner Emily Smeykal has been planning weddings since 2010 and founded As We Gather Events in 2017. Emily is the lead planner and specializes in the organizational aspects of planning. Her sister-in-law, Amie, leads as the creative director, offering a background in graphic and web design. The duo work to create a stress-free planning process; allowing the couple to relax and enjoy their engagement season and wedding day. As We Gather Events provides planning services for your rehearsal dinner, wedding ceremony and reception.

As We Gather Events offers full planning, partial planning, month-of planning and day-of coordination. Planning packages include consultation, unlimited digital communication, logistics management and more. Planning services offered include:

• Budget analysis

srp229
dsc6398
beachwedding095
As We Gather Events
ashley mazealexander henry stockton averywedpics
carmilliaandstephen weddingday 254

22 Reviews for As We Gather Events

• Jane

Jane Mckinney · Getting married on 01/10/2021

Amazing Event Planner

Emily is amazing. From the moment I first talked to her I knew I was working with a star. She helped with all the details of our event and helped me each step of the way. I thought I could plan our son’s rehearsal dinner by myself but I was so wrong. There were sleepless nights staying awake thinking about decisions to be made, but that ended as soon as I found out about Emily and talked to her. So many details I had not even thought about! Emily helped me make choices and each step of the way she made sure vendors were notified and verified and qualified. When you have an event like this and want it to be perfect, Emily is your gal. Her team was prompt and efficient which made the actual day a real pleasure for me instead of worrying. I can not recommend her highly enough. She is a delightful young woman with an easy going attitude; she was able to “herd the cats” with a gentle but strong and confident manner which basically allowed me to walk in, have a glass of wine, and enjoy every minute with our guests, never worrying about a thing including clean up. Emily is a skillful, knowledgeable, efficient event planner who will make sure your day is the best.

Sent on 11/25/2019

As We Gather Events's reply:

Jane, thank you so much for this GLOWING review! We absolutely adored working with you and your family and will rest easy knowing we took such good care of you! Let's do it again sometime! - Emily

Andrew · Married on 11/02/2019

Beautiful vision and on top of it!

Emily and As We Gather Events did an amazing job making our vision for our wedding a reality. All of our guests were raving about the wedding during and afterwards. We are from out of state and the peace of mind we had knowing we had Emily ready to handle anything that arose was priceless. Her and her staff were professional, friendly and overall amazing. I had no worries the entire wedding day because I knew she was on top of it!

Sent on 02/26/2019

As We Gather Events's reply:

Andrew, thank you SO much for taking the time to leave us such kind words! We absolutely loved working with you and Madeline and are so excited to continue to get to see you guys through your videography business! Thank you for bringing our team on for your wedding day! - Emily
  • Deana

Deana · Married on 11/02/2019

Best Wedding Planner in Nashville!

If you are looking for a wedding planner, call Emily ASAP! She is hands down the best wedding planner in the area. I’m very detail oriented and it was scary to let go of that and trust someone else, but Emily made me feel completely comfortable the entire time. She executed the most perfect wedding day. I can’t sing her praises enough. All of my friends and family kept mentioning how amazing she was. You know you have a good wedding planner when the guests are complementing her.

Sent on 11/25/2019

As We Gather Events's reply:

Deana, you are a doll for taking the time to leave such a kind and generous review! That makes my heart so happy to hear that you AND your guests were taken care of! Stay in touch, please! - Emily

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

As We Gather Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1800.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 3500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 100.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Nashville, 37209 See on map
    Location of (As We Gather Events)