Nashville, TN 37209 Map · Phone number
Package Price $1,800
Availability Check your date

About As We Gather Events

As We Gather Events is a wedding planning company in Nashville, Tennessee. Owner Emily Smeykal has been planning weddings since 2010 and founded As We Gather Events in 2017. Emily is the lead planner and specializes in the organizational aspects of planning. Her sister-in-law, Amie, leads as the creative director, offering a background in graphic and web design. The duo work to create a stress-free planning process; allowing the couple to relax and enjoy their engagement season and wedding day. As We Gather Events provides planning services for your rehearsal dinner, wedding ceremony and reception.

As We Gather Events offers full planning, partial planning, month-of planning and day-of coordination. Planning packages include consultation, unlimited digital communication, logistics management and more. Planning services offered include:

• Budget analysis

srp229
dsc6398
beachwedding095
As We Gather Events
ashley mazealexander henry stockton averywedpics
carmilliaandstephen weddingday 254

24 Reviews for As We Gather Events

• Erin

Erin Carver · Getting married on 06/01/2021

Amazing coordinator!!!

Emily and her team crushed it! Prior to the wedding we had hammered out all the details and she created an extremely detailed spreadsheet, which she shared with vendors. She contacted all vendors prior to the wedding to iron out any unasked questions, using her expertise and experience to make sure that nothing was left out. On the day of the wedding, she and her team were a dream. They got there early, set everything up and make sure the vendors knew where they needed to be and when. The wedding day had no hiccups or problems because of their organization and poise. And they made sure we always had drinks in our hands! Emily and her team do so much to minimize the stress on the bride, it was incredible! I cannot recommend them enough!!

Sent on 03/31/2020
  • Jane

Jane Mckinney · Getting married on 01/10/2021

Amazing Event Planner

Emily is amazing. From the moment I first talked to her I knew I was working with a star. She helped with all the details of our event and helped me each step of the way. I thought I could plan our son’s rehearsal dinner by myself but I was so wrong. There were sleepless nights staying awake thinking about decisions to be made, but that ended as soon as I found out about Emily and talked to her. So many details I had not even thought about! Emily helped me make choices and each step of the way she made sure vendors were notified and verified and qualified. When you have an event like this and want it to be perfect, Emily is your gal. Her team was prompt and efficient which made the actual day a real pleasure for me instead of worrying. I can not recommend her highly enough. She is a delightful young woman with an easy going attitude; she was able to “herd the cats” with a gentle but strong and confident manner which basically allowed me to walk in, have a glass of wine, and enjoy every minute with our guests, never worrying about a thing including clean up. Emily is a skillful, knowledgeable, efficient event planner who will make sure your day is the best.

Sent on 11/25/2019

As We Gather Events's reply:

Jane, thank you so much for this GLOWING review! We absolutely adored working with you and your family and will rest easy knowing we took such good care of you! Let's do it again sometime! - Emily
  • Ni Douangvilay

Ni Douangvilay · Married on 12/07/2019

Best Planner in Nashville!

Emily and the team was great! I could not ask for a better planner to keep things organized and she was on top of everything. I didn't hear about one thing that went wrong during the day and kept me completely stress free through the entire process. She was also great when offering advice. She was always honest and not looking to only say things to make me feel better. I definitely recommend the team when planning your wedding! You will not regret it.

Sent on 03/27/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

As We Gather Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1800.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 3500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 100.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Nashville, 37209 See on map
    Location of (As We Gather Events)