As We Gather Events Reviews

24 Reviews for As We Gather Events

• Erin

Erin Carver · Getting married on 06/01/2021

Amazing coordinator!!!

Emily and her team crushed it! Prior to the wedding we had hammered out all the details and she created an extremely detailed spreadsheet, which she shared with vendors. She contacted all vendors prior to the wedding to iron out any unasked questions, using her expertise and experience to make sure that nothing was left out. On the day of the wedding, she and her team were a dream. They got there early, set everything up and make sure the vendors knew where they needed to be and when. The wedding day had no hiccups or problems because of their organization and poise. And they made sure we always had drinks in our hands! Emily and her team do so much to minimize the stress on the bride, it was incredible! I cannot recommend them enough!!

Sent on 03/31/2020
  • Jane

Jane Mckinney · Getting married on 01/10/2021

Amazing Event Planner

Emily is amazing. From the moment I first talked to her I knew I was working with a star. She helped with all the details of our event and helped me each step of the way. I thought I could plan our son’s rehearsal dinner by myself but I was so wrong. There were sleepless nights staying awake thinking about decisions to be made, but that ended as soon as I found out about Emily and talked to her. So many details I had not even thought about! Emily helped me make choices and each step of the way she made sure vendors were notified and verified and qualified. When you have an event like this and want it to be perfect, Emily is your gal. Her team was prompt and efficient which made the actual day a real pleasure for me instead of worrying. I can not recommend her highly enough. She is a delightful young woman with an easy going attitude; she was able to “herd the cats” with a gentle but strong and confident manner which basically allowed me to walk in, have a glass of wine, and enjoy every minute with our guests, never worrying about a thing including clean up. Emily is a skillful, knowledgeable, efficient event planner who will make sure your day is the best.

Sent on 11/25/2019

As We Gather Events's reply:

Jane, thank you so much for this GLOWING review! We absolutely adored working with you and your family and will rest easy knowing we took such good care of you! Let's do it again sometime! - Emily
  • Ni Douangvilay

Ni Douangvilay · Married on 12/07/2019

Best Planner in Nashville!

Emily and the team was great! I could not ask for a better planner to keep things organized and she was on top of everything. I didn't hear about one thing that went wrong during the day and kept me completely stress free through the entire process. She was also great when offering advice. She was always honest and not looking to only say things to make me feel better. I definitely recommend the team when planning your wedding! You will not regret it.

Sent on 03/27/2020

Andrew · Married on 11/02/2019

Beautiful vision and on top of it!

Emily and As We Gather Events did an amazing job making our vision for our wedding a reality. All of our guests were raving about the wedding during and afterwards. We are from out of state and the peace of mind we had knowing we had Emily ready to handle anything that arose was priceless. Her and her staff were professional, friendly and overall amazing. I had no worries the entire wedding day because I knew she was on top of it!

Sent on 02/26/2019

As We Gather Events's reply:

Andrew, thank you SO much for taking the time to leave us such kind words! We absolutely loved working with you and Madeline and are so excited to continue to get to see you guys through your videography business! Thank you for bringing our team on for your wedding day! - Emily
  • Deana

Deana · Married on 11/02/2019

Best Wedding Planner in Nashville!

If you are looking for a wedding planner, call Emily ASAP! She is hands down the best wedding planner in the area. I’m very detail oriented and it was scary to let go of that and trust someone else, but Emily made me feel completely comfortable the entire time. She executed the most perfect wedding day. I can’t sing her praises enough. All of my friends and family kept mentioning how amazing she was. You know you have a good wedding planner when the guests are complementing her.

Sent on 11/25/2019

As We Gather Events's reply:

Deana, you are a doll for taking the time to leave such a kind and generous review! That makes my heart so happy to hear that you AND your guests were taken care of! Stay in touch, please! - Emily
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 06/01/2019

As we gather review

I would highly recommend Emily as your wedding planner! My husband and I worked with her for about a year leading up to our wedding. She was well organized, had great ideas, and was cool, calm, and collected on the day of our wedding. Additionally, it felt like she genuinely cared about us as a couple. Every time we were on the phone chatting, she would always take the time to ask about our families and what was new in our lives. I couldn't have asked for a better planner and team for our wedding!

Sent on 06/29/2019

As We Gather Events's reply:

We loved loved loved working with Sarah Grace & Michael and adored the opportunity to serve you! Thank goodness we had so much time together to really develop an awesome friendship! Going to miss you guys!

Madeline · Married on 02/16/2019

Excellent and calm experience

Working with As We Gather Events was one of the best decisions we made regarding our entire wedding process. From the get go, Emily was responsive, organized, calm, and really worked to make sure our visions for our wedding day became a reality. On the day of the wedding, I can honestly say I wasn’t worried about a single detail because I knew she had it all under control. The wedding day team was so kind, professional, and really made our venue space beautiful. The peace of mind and calmness working with the As We Gather team were well worth the cost and made our entire wedding experience enjoyable! This is an A+ team, and I highly recommend working with them!

Sent on 02/28/2019

As We Gather Events's reply:

Madeline, thank you so so much for leaving us such a thoughtful review! We LOVED working with you and Andrew and are so thankful to call you both "friend." We're ready for another party with you guys! - Emily

Alisha · Married on 10/05/2018

Emily was great and so was Taylor! They were able to do everything within our budget (the only people on the preferred vendor list that would work with us and our budget) and worked with me throughout the process. They also made our centerpieces day of and they were beautiful. THE BEST coordinator/planner ever.

Sent on 06/05/2018
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 09/22/2018

Calm, kind, experienced and wonderful!!

The easiest decision we made in the whole wedding process was choosing As We Gather for our planning!
    I personally did not have much experience with weddings going into the event, so they were very patient and helpful.
    Emily is very organized, timely and has excellent communication throughout the whole process. Her experience is evident, as she was always thinking about things we had not even considered. Without her and Amie, I can’t imagine how we would have managed.
    In addition to being efficient, they are simply lovely people. I am so grateful for the time I was able to spend with them.
    I would whole-heartedly recommend them for any occasion.

Sent on 03/17/2019

Courtney · Married on 07/14/2018

Emily was so amazing to work with! She is so friendly and knowledgeable that she just makes you feel at ease! Her professionalism is top notch! I had no stress on my wedding day knowing Emily was there to take care of everything! Her can do attitude is so refreshing and she is the best at making sure everything is perfect for her brides! I even had compliments from my vendors on how organized and great Emily was for them to work with as well! I highly recommend Emily and As We Gather Events for your wedding or any event planning!

Sent on 08/23/2018

Jessica · Married on 04/28/2018

As We Gather Events helped us create our perfect day!

I can’t say enough good things about Emily and As We Gather Events! From start to finish she helped make our wedding day magical. When initially contacting Emily, she was very responsive and available for any questions we might have. As we are currently living in NYC, Emily was accommodating and willing to help us plan from afar and to squeeze in meetings when I was in Nashville. From the moment she took over the month before our wedding, I immediately felt more relaxed and was able to enjoy all of the excitement leading up to the wedding. She was so organized and on top of all of our vendors and the schedule. On the day of our wedding, my husband and I were able to truly just relax and experience the day. Emily and her team helped keep everyone on schedule and made sure all the details went just as we planned. We couldn’t be happier with our decision to have Emily as our month-of coordinator!

Sent on 10/21/2018

Brenda · Married on 04/27/2018

I highly recommend As We Gather Events for wedding planning services. My daughter’s wedding was so relaxed and fun thanks to Emily and her staff. Emily is very timely in responding, offers excellent advice, and working with her is a pleasure. Everything was organized and on time for the wedding and reception. All details were just as my daughter had requested. On wedding day, I was able to have a stress-free day and focus on celebrating because Emily had all the rest under control.

Sent on 06/14/2018

As We Gather Events's reply:

Mrs Brenda, I am so thankful for you and Jessica! I had a blast with you guys and thanks to clients like you, I was stress free on wedding day too, ha! I am so happy to hear how happy you were and I thank you so much again for taking the time to leave these special words!
    Blessings,
    Emily

Karen · Married on 04/07/2018

I went back and forth about whether or not to hire a wedding planner but little did I know just how much I needed one. Emily was great! It was nice not to have to worry about anything at the wedding. Emily was on top of everything. She took care of things before I even asked. I can’t tell you how nice and professional she was and a great value when compared to others. I can’t recommend her enough!

Sent on 08/29/2018
  • samantha

samantha · Married on 03/17/2018

I can't express enough how thankful we are to Emily and her team for making our day so perfect. Planning a wedding from Houston, TX, I knew I would need a coordinator to help make sure all the final details went according to plan and to help keep me on track as we weren't able to make it into town until a few days before the wedding. Emily did just that and soooo much more! Emily is so organized, on the ball and her attention to detail is incredible! She truly made our day perfect in every way. After our first meeting I knew she would be perfect to work with. She is so sweet and made it feel like I was working with a close friend who really cared about our big day and making sure it went flawlessly. Do yourself a favor and book Emily/As We Gather today! She is some of the best money we spent on our wedding! You are in great hands with her and her team!

Sent on 04/01/2018

Draper · Married on 11/18/2017

We loved working with Emily to complete our vision for our wedding. It went off without a hitch - and there were wrenches thrown in - nasty, rainy weather, big cold front and running out of wine. Not to fear though, Emily made sure we were on track and had plenty of wine flowing in record time. It was the most beautiful wedding I could have ever dreamed of and I'm so happy to have had such a great planner pull it all together. Thank you!

Sent on 11/28/2017

Amber · Married on 11/11/2017

Emily and her team made our wedding a flawless, relaxing day! She was very affordable, a great communicator throughout the whole process, easy going but a BOSS, taking charge when things needed to get done (but always so sweet!).

Sent on 11/20/2017

Christy · Married on 11/04/2017

Emily was such a blessing throughout the wedding planning and on wedding day. Each step of the way she was patient, creative, and attentive. I would recommend Emily and her team for any event!

Ryan · Married on 09/23/2017

Emily was great from beginning to end. She provided us with a helpful timeline and checklist right when the planning started and worked us through each step as the months went by. Emily has a great vision and provided great ideas of how to make our wedding day more meaningful. She is very timely in her responses and great at following up/staying on top of the pending tasks. Thank you for everything, Emily!!

Aisha · Married on 07/08/2017

Emily and her staff at As We Gather are priceless. I could not imagine my wedding day without them, she took care of every detail and is very well organized. Emily is a great communicator and made everything run smoothly. We used their company for day of coordination, she was to take over two weeks prior to wedding date, but she was coordinating way before then. I will be recommending As We Gather, to all my friends and family, as their services and the staff were invaluable. Thank you Emily and all those at As We Gather that helped with our wedding!

Sent on 07/27/2017

Carmillia · Married on 06/17/2017

Emily is unbeatable in event planning. The attention to detail and care they give are spectacular. On the day of my wedding, I was completely relaxed knowing that everything was under control. A stress-free day! They also took extra steps in design for small things I hadn't thought about. They even moved some lawn furniture at the venue to group it in a more attractive way! If I need assistance with planning an event in the future, I know where to go. In short, I can't recommend them highly enough. Thank you, Emily and the entire As We Gather team, for making our special day unforgettable.

Sent on 06/28/2017

Ashley · Married on 03/20/2017

Emily did a wonderful job! She worked with me, was available when I had an idea, and helped me find vendors that I needed!:) I highly recommend As We Gather!:)

Sara Beth · Married on 11/08/2014

I cannot say enough to recommend Emily for your wedding. She was so organized, and she helped keep me on time with tasks that needed to be done. More than that though, she made my wedding fun! She went above and beyond even helping me wash all of my table linens the day before my wedding (And she had a full roll of quarters with her!!!) My wedding day was perfect, and she was there making everything run smoothly. Love her!!!!

Sent on 03/18/2018

Kristian · Married on 08/23/2014

As We Gather Events if a wonderful, personable company. Emily is prompt in her responses and puts her clients first. She is very accommodating in her availability to meet, especially sometimes last minute if needed, for which I am so grateful. She has great ideas and options for decor, themes, and vendors, and she thinks of the tiniest things needed for weddings that most people don't, of which I am so appreciative! She and her staff are very professional, hardworking, and passionate. Love this wedding planning company!

Kortni · Married on 10/22/2011

Emily made our wedding flow smoothly from start to finish. She was involved with every aspect of the planning, and made sure that every event leading up to the big day was perfect as well. She had suggestions for vendors, and connections that really helped us stick to our budget. We couldn't have been any happier with her as our wedding planner!