As We Gather Events Reviews

As We Gather Events 3
As We Gather Events 4
As We Gather Events 5

Alisha · Married on 10/05/2018

Emily was great and so was Taylor! They were able to do everything within our budget (the only people on the preferred vendor list that would work with us and our budget) and worked with me throughout the process. They also made our centerpieces day of and they were beautiful. THE BEST coordinator/planner ever.

As We Gather Events 8

Courtney · Married on 07/14/2018

Emily was so amazing to work with! She is so friendly and knowledgeable that she just makes you feel at ease! Her professionalism is top notch! I had no stress on my wedding day knowing Emily was there to take care of everything! Her can do attitude is so refreshing and she is the best at making sure everything is perfect for her brides! I even had compliments from my vendors on how organized and great Emily was for them to work with as well! I highly recommend Emily and As We Gather Events for your wedding or any event planning!

Jessica · Married on 04/28/2018

As We Gather Events helped us create our perfect day!

I can’t say enough good things about Emily and As We Gather Events! From start to finish she helped make our wedding day magical. When initially contacting Emily, she was very responsive and available for any questions we might have. As we are currently living in NYC, Emily was accommodating and willing to help us plan from afar and to squeeze in meetings when I was in Nashville. From the moment she took over the month before our wedding, I immediately felt more relaxed and was able to enjoy all of the excitement leading up to the wedding. She was so organized and on top of all of our vendors and the schedule. On the day of our wedding, my husband and I were able to truly just relax and experience the day. Emily and her team helped keep everyone on schedule and made sure all the details went just as we planned. We couldn’t be happier with our decision to have Emily as our month-of coordinator!

Brenda · Married on 04/27/2018

I highly recommend As We Gather Events for wedding planning services. My daughter’s wedding was so relaxed and fun thanks to Emily and her staff. Emily is very timely in responding, offers excellent advice, and working with her is a pleasure. Everything was organized and on time for the wedding and reception. All details were just as my daughter had requested. On wedding day, I was able to have a stress-free day and focus on celebrating because Emily had all the rest under control.

Sent on 06/14/2018

As We Gather Events's reply:

Mrs Brenda, I am so thankful for you and Jessica! I had a blast with you guys and thanks to clients like you, I was stress free on wedding day too, ha! I am so happy to hear how happy you were and I thank you so much again for taking the time to leave these special words!
    Blessings,
    Emily

Karen · Married on 04/07/2018

I went back and forth about whether or not to hire a wedding planner but little did I know just how much I needed one. Emily was great! It was nice not to have to worry about anything at the wedding. Emily was on top of everything. She took care of things before I even asked. I can’t tell you how nice and professional she was and a great value when compared to others. I can’t recommend her enough!

• samantha

samantha · Married on 03/17/2018

I can't express enough how thankful we are to Emily and her team for making our day so perfect. Planning a wedding from Houston, TX, I knew I would need a coordinator to help make sure all the final details went according to plan and to help keep me on track as we weren't able to make it into town until a few days before the wedding. Emily did just that and soooo much more! Emily is so organized, on the ball and her attention to detail is incredible! She truly made our day perfect in every way. After our first meeting I knew she would be perfect to work with. She is so sweet and made it feel like I was working with a close friend who really cared about our big day and making sure it went flawlessly. Do yourself a favor and book Emily/As We Gather today! She is some of the best money we spent on our wedding! You are in great hands with her and her team!

Draper · Married on 11/18/2017

We loved working with Emily to complete our vision for our wedding. It went off without a hitch - and there were wrenches thrown in - nasty, rainy weather, big cold front and running out of wine. Not to fear though, Emily made sure we were on track and had plenty of wine flowing in record time. It was the most beautiful wedding I could have ever dreamed of and I'm so happy to have had such a great planner pull it all together. Thank you!

Christy · Married on 11/04/2017

Emily was such a blessing throughout the wedding planning and on wedding day. Each step of the way she was patient, creative, and attentive. I would recommend Emily and her team for any event!

Ryan · Married on 09/23/2017

Emily was great from beginning to end. She provided us with a helpful timeline and checklist right when the planning started and worked us through each step as the months went by. Emily has a great vision and provided great ideas of how to make our wedding day more meaningful. She is very timely in her responses and great at following up/staying on top of the pending tasks. Thank you for everything, Emily!!

Aisha · Married on 07/08/2017

Emily and her staff at As We Gather are priceless. I could not imagine my wedding day without them, she took care of every detail and is very well organized. Emily is a great communicator and made everything run smoothly. We used their company for day of coordination, she was to take over two weeks prior to wedding date, but she was coordinating way before then. I will be recommending As We Gather, to all my friends and family, as their services and the staff were invaluable. Thank you Emily and all those at As We Gather that helped with our wedding!

Carmillia · Married on 06/17/2017

Emily is unbeatable in event planning. The attention to detail and care they give are spectacular. On the day of my wedding, I was completely relaxed knowing that everything was under control. A stress-free day! They also took extra steps in design for small things I hadn't thought about. They even moved some lawn furniture at the venue to group it in a more attractive way! If I need assistance with planning an event in the future, I know where to go. In short, I can't recommend them highly enough. Thank you, Emily and the entire As We Gather team, for making our special day unforgettable.

Ashley · Married on 03/20/2017

Emily did a wonderful job! She worked with me, was available when I had an idea, and helped me find vendors that I needed!:) I highly recommend As We Gather!:)

Sara Beth · Married on 11/08/2014

I cannot say enough to recommend Emily for your wedding. She was so organized, and she helped keep me on time with tasks that needed to be done. More than that though, she made my wedding fun! She went above and beyond even helping me wash all of my table linens the day before my wedding (And she had a full roll of quarters with her!!!) My wedding day was perfect, and she was there making everything run smoothly. Love her!!!!

As We Gather Events 9
    As We Gather Events 10

Kristian · Married on 08/23/2014

As We Gather Events if a wonderful, personable company. Emily is prompt in her responses and puts her clients first. She is very accommodating in her availability to meet, especially sometimes last minute if needed, for which I am so grateful. She has great ideas and options for decor, themes, and vendors, and she thinks of the tiniest things needed for weddings that most people don't, of which I am so appreciative! She and her staff are very professional, hardworking, and passionate. Love this wedding planning company!

Kortni · Married on 10/22/2011

Emily made our wedding flow smoothly from start to finish. She was involved with every aspect of the planning, and made sure that every event leading up to the big day was perfect as well. She had suggestions for vendors, and connections that really helped us stick to our budget. We couldn't have been any happier with her as our wedding planner!