Artistry By Bonnie

Garfield, Garfield, NJ 07026 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About Artistry By Bonnie

Cindy Bonema is the beauty and brains behind Artistry By Bonnie. She has been in the beauty business for almost a decade. For the past few years, Cindy has been able to build her bridal clientele, and master the bridal experience. Cindy aims to leave her clients feeling beautiful inside and out after each and every makeover.

Follow Artistry By Bonnie on

Artistry By Bonnie 5
Artistry By Bonnie 6
Artistry By Bonnie 7

Kayla · Married on 12/30/2018

Such am amazing experience. Very satisfied!

My experience with Cindy was great. She was professional, pleasant, friendly and easy to get along with. She made me feel soooo comfortable. In addition to her being such a sweet and lovable person, her artistry skills are amazing. She listened to what I wanted and made me into a masterpiece. The wedding day make up she did for me was so elegant and I looked so gorgeous. The makeup lasted the entire night and some. I would definitely recommend her for your make up needs. She’s great! Each time she did my make up I received sooooo many compliments.

Sent on 01/02/2019
    Artistry By Bonnie 8
    Artistry By Bonnie 9
    Artistry By Bonnie 10

Nikketta Walsh · Married on 11/18/2018

Cindy is Awesome! Five Stars!

Cindy (Artistry By Bonnie) was amazing from my point of inquiry in my first contact up until the very end. I did do a a trail shoot with her and loved her work so much that I trusted her with the creation of my bridal look and bridal party. Cindy and her assistant did my makeup, my bridal party, the mothers and grandparents and everyone felt absolutely gorgeous! She has a calm, cool and professional demeanor, is passionate about her work and comes with an awesome playlist! I would recommend her over and over again but book her early as this artist books up quickly.

Sent on 12/03/2018

Maureen Modupe · Married on 10/20/2018

In total love

She is a great and talented artist. She prides herself in her work and is very very kind in her actions. I will definitely work with her again! I loved all my sessions with her. THX CINDY❤️❤️

Sent on 11/30/2018

Artistry By Bonnie FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 300.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 150.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Assistant Fee, Consultation, Gratuity, Travel Fee, Trial Service
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Makeup, Group Discounts, Licensed, Skincare
  • What makeup services do you offer? Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes, Brow/Lash Tinting, Tattoo Coverage
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 20