122 Randolph Ave, Clifton, Suite 101, Garfield, NJ 07011 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About Artistry By Bonnie

Cindy Bonema is the beauty and brains behind Artistry By Bonnie. She has been in the beauty business for almost a decade. For the past few years, Cindy has been able to build her bridal clientele, and master the bridal experience. Cindy aims to leave her clients feeling beautiful inside and out after each and every makeover.

Follow Artistry By Bonnie on

Artistry By Bonnie 7
  • Adwoa

Adwoa Eshun · Married on 09/14/2019

Ahmazingggggggggg!

Hands down THE BEST MUA EVER!!! I was at such ease getting my makeup done. She was so professional and prompt. Cindy and her assistant did a phenomenal job on myself and my bridesmaids. I would HIGHLY recommend her and I can’t wait to use her in the future.

Sent on 09/16/2019
    Artistry By Bonnie 8
    Artistry By Bonnie 9

Amaka · Married on 09/01/2019

Flawless Makeup!

This was the easiest part of my wedding planning. She is very down to earth and gets to know a little about you to personalize your makeup to you. The makeup was flawless and lasted all night. My only advice to you would be to book her early!!! I was so happy at my makeup!

Sent on 09/10/2019
    Artistry By Bonnie 10
    Artistry By Bonnie 11
  • Adeline

Adeline Jean-Baptiste · Married on 08/17/2019

Mrs. A. Ulysse

Cindy was referred to me by a friend and I'm glad I chose her to be my makeup artist. She was pleasant to work with from the first day of my bridal trial to the day of the wedding. She was responsive, attentive, kind, respectful, professional and all around pleasant to work with. Characteristics and vibes that were all important to me in choosing a MUA - and she and her team definitely fitted the bill. Moreover, Cindy was on time and thorough the day of the wedding, which was certainly appreciated. I highly recommend her services; as she and her team gave their best and nothing less.

- Mrs. A. Ulysse

Sent on 08/27/2019

Artistry By Bonnie FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 300.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 150.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Assistant Fee, Consultation, Gratuity, Travel Fee, Trial Service
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Makeup, Group Discounts, Licensed, Skincare
  • What makeup services do you offer? Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes, Brow/Lash Tinting, Tattoo Coverage
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 20