Artistry By Bonnie Reviews

35 Reviews for Artistry By Bonnie

• Chantelle & Nick

Nick · Married on 11/03/2019

Excellent service

I discovered Cindy on Instagram and after a bridal trial I knew that I wanted to work with her. I booked her a few months prior to the big day. I was a very nervous bride but Cindy kept in contact and reassured me that everything would work out. Cindy is very kind, patient, and professional. My makeup looked beautiful and lasted the whole day ( we had an early start since my wedding started at 2pm). I was a nervous wreck all morning but after my makeup was done and I saw my reflection in the mirror, I felt amazing! She brought another artist to help her do the makeup for the bridal party, mother-in-law, and mother. Everyone was very pleased and we all received tons of compliments. Thank you so much Cindy for everything!

Best,
    Chantelle

Sent on 11/13/2019
  • Adwoa

Adwoa Eshun · Married on 09/14/2019

Ahmazingggggggggg!

Hands down THE BEST MUA EVER!!! I was at such ease getting my makeup done. She was so professional and prompt. Cindy and her assistant did a phenomenal job on myself and my bridesmaids. I would HIGHLY recommend her and I can’t wait to use her in the future.

Sent on 09/16/2019

Amaka · Married on 09/01/2019

Flawless Makeup!

This was the easiest part of my wedding planning. She is very down to earth and gets to know a little about you to personalize your makeup to you. The makeup was flawless and lasted all night. My only advice to you would be to book her early!!! I was so happy at my makeup!

Sent on 09/10/2019
  • Adeline

Adeline Jean-Baptiste · Married on 08/17/2019

Mrs. A. Ulysse

Cindy was referred to me by a friend and I'm glad I chose her to be my makeup artist. She was pleasant to work with from the first day of my bridal trial to the day of the wedding. She was responsive, attentive, kind, respectful, professional and all around pleasant to work with. Characteristics and vibes that were all important to me in choosing a MUA - and she and her team definitely fitted the bill. Moreover, Cindy was on time and thorough the day of the wedding, which was certainly appreciated. I highly recommend her services; as she and her team gave their best and nothing less.

- Mrs. A. Ulysse

April Neal · Married on 08/17/2019

April Hill Neal

Cindy is absolutely spectacular. Kind, a calming presence and — best of all — she knows what she’s doing and she does it so well. She has a gift in making women feel their absolute best and beautiful in their own skin and I know that I speak for so many women when I write that I am so so grateful to know her and that she exists. Please do yourself a massive favor and book her!

Sent on 08/29/2019

Melissa Reid · Married on 08/09/2019

My wedding day

Bonnie was amazing on my wedding day she was prompt and professional. My bridesmaids and I look so beautiful she did such a good job on our faces. Highly recommend her service you won’t regret it.

Essie Richardson · Married on 05/25/2019

Bonnie is great and I will recommend her any time any day.

Bonnie is great and I will recommend her any time any day.

Kayla · Married on 12/30/2018

Such am amazing experience. Very satisfied!

My experience with Cindy was great. She was professional, pleasant, friendly and easy to get along with. She made me feel soooo comfortable. In addition to her being such a sweet and lovable person, her artistry skills are amazing. She listened to what I wanted and made me into a masterpiece. The wedding day make up she did for me was so elegant and I looked so gorgeous. The makeup lasted the entire night and some. I would definitely recommend her for your make up needs. She’s great! Each time she did my make up I received sooooo many compliments.

Sent on 01/02/2019

Nikketta Walsh · Married on 11/18/2018

Cindy is Awesome! Five Stars!

Cindy (Artistry By Bonnie) was amazing from my point of inquiry in my first contact up until the very end. I did do a a trail shoot with her and loved her work so much that I trusted her with the creation of my bridal look and bridal party. Cindy and her assistant did my makeup, my bridal party, the mothers and grandparents and everyone felt absolutely gorgeous! She has a calm, cool and professional demeanor, is passionate about her work and comes with an awesome playlist! I would recommend her over and over again but book her early as this artist books up quickly.

Sent on 12/03/2018

Maureen Modupe · Married on 10/20/2018

In total love

She is a great and talented artist. She prides herself in her work and is very very kind in her actions. I will definitely work with her again! I loved all my sessions with her. THX CINDY❤️❤️

• Danielle

Danielle · Married on 10/14/2018

AMAZING and Worthwhile

I had such a wonderful experience working with Cindy. She provided exemplary service and made me look absolutely gorgeous at my wedding. I’m a makeup connoisseur so I’m used to wearing full makeup. I wear makeup everyday and I love getting glamed up on a regular basis. This also makes me extremely picky and particular about my look. Selecting Cindy was definitely one of the best decisions I’ve made. She’s every brides dream. Not only is she extremely talented but she’s also a genuine kind hearted soul. I looked and felt stunning and glamorous. My makeup was flawless. I’m so glad to have these pictures that I can keep forever. She’s the best, hands down. Brides if you’re on the fence about picking Artistry by Bonnie I say don’t hesitate go for it. You won’t regret it .

• F

Frances · Married on 09/29/2018

Wedding Makeup

I reached out to Cindy to do my makeup for my wedding after my original MUA cancelled on me TWO WEEKS before my wedding. She responded to me right away and adjusted to all of my requests with no problem. She is very knowledgeable and a sweetheart. Last but not least my makeup was FLAWLESS and lasted all day with not one touch up! I am very pleased with her service and I would definitely recommend her for your beauty needs.

• Candice

Candice · Married on 08/26/2018

Cindy is super talented and down to earth. She’s very easy to work with when trying too achieve the perfect look! So grateful that I have found her.

Sent on 11/15/2017

Joyce · Married on 08/18/2018

Cindy was amazing! From beginning to end she was very flexible, responsive and had such a great spirit. Thank you so much Cindy for slaying my traditional and wedding makeup!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Tamara · Married on 08/04/2018

Cindy is SUPER TALENTED! I met Cindy 4 years ago when my sister was getting married and she looked fabulous on her wedding day with the help of Cindy. 4 years later when I was planning my own wedding I knew Cindy was the first vendor I was going to book. She is the sweetest and most kind person I have ever met. She listens to what you are aiming for and made me feel so beautiful on my wedding day. I booked Cindy a year out and she was very communicative by answering my many text messages and phone calls. She is a GENIUS at her craft. Myself, 8 bridesmaids and 2 mothers looked fabulous the entire day. My face was beautiful the entire day and my look couldn’t have been possible without Cindy. She is so deserving of all accolades within this business and I highly recommend her to all new brides.

Sent on 08/29/2018

Anne · Married on 08/04/2018

Cindy was amazing. After having series of issues with different make up artists on different occassions, Cindy was a breath of fresh air. She was neat, professional, understanding and great at beating my face to perfection. She understood exactly what I needed done for the different occasions and was very punctual and worked hard to make sure I loved my look and was satisfied with the result. I will be using her again and again for all my professional make up needs in the future.

Sent on 09/24/2018

Anita Nti · Married on 05/25/2018

Great Work!

Cindy, thank you so much! From beginning to end she was very flexible, and responsive. My makeup for both days was flawless. 🙏

Sent on 12/27/2018

Marie · Married on 10/26/2017

Where do I begin, Cindy is simply amazing. She has a beautiful personality and her soul is one of a kind. I searched high and low for a MUA, and kept hitting a brick wall, not only were the prices ridiculous, the work that I saw didn't impress me. When I came across Cindy's page I was blown away with her work, especially on darker skinned girls. These were women of all shades and colors and each of these women's faces were immaculate. It is not easy to find a MUA that can master makeup on dark skinned women and Cindy does just that. When I contacted her I was impressed by her professionalism and sweet personality. She responds to emails, calls and texts promptly. I did my trial with her for my engagement photo shoot. When she gave me the mirror, I was in awe of how beautiful I was. I can't forget to mention that she was extremely ill that day but still maintained her composure and professionalism. That was when I knew this girl is a BEAST at what she does and she truly respects her craft. On My wedding day Cindy was punctual, she values and respects time. She helped set a positive mood in the room, and helped ease any anxiety that anyone in the bridal party might have had that day. She truly provided a positive aura, which made it such an amazing experience. I highly recommend extending the makeup time till the reception, that was the best decision I are that day besides marrying my husband. She was there to keep my face fresh after sweating on the dance floor, and even provided different lip colors to give me new looks for the night! If you're looking for a MUA that will have you looking the most beautiful you've ever been, with a reasonable price please look no further, Cindy is your girl! I literally told her on my wedding day I felt the most beautiful that I've ever felt in my life. I've had my makeup done professionally several times, but I've never had an experience like I had with Cindy. She is now my go to MUA for every special occasion!

Sent on 11/17/2017

Carol · Married on 09/10/2017

Cindy was amazing. Extremely professional, courteous and kind. Would without a doubt use her again

Sent on 11/15/2017

Sandia · Married on 09/08/2017

What else can I say about Cindy except she was amazing!!!! She was easy to work with! Starting with the makeup trial up until the wedding day, she was the sweetest soul and completely understood how I wanted to look for my wedding day! I described it with my words and she really came through making me look glam while still looking like myself! She used quality products and stayed to do touch ups right before I walked down the aisle. She's very patient and understanding and was just the easiest and nicest soul to work with! I'm absolutely glad I booked her!

Sent on 11/14/2017

Deborah · Married on 09/03/2017

Cindy is amazing! Loved her from beginning to end. Very professional and is amazing at what she does. She answered all my emails with no hesitation. I felt so beautiful on one of the most important days of my life. The moms and Bridemaids all loved their looks at well. I am forever a lifetime customer. Makeup in photos and wedding video turned out awesome! I will be back for more amazing looks.

Sent on 11/07/2017

Kemi · Married on 09/02/2017

Traditional Bride

I felt like Cynthia was my sister for the day. She not only did my makeup but made sure I was ready from head to toe. She even helped calm a rambunctious toddler while we were getting ready! Then she did my sisters makeup at the last minute...Thank you and I look forward to another opportunity work with you again 😊😊

Sent on 09/28/2019

Aminah · Married on 08/26/2017

Cindy is the most amazing makeup artist you will ever encounter not only does her work speak for itself she is true blessing. From beginning to the end she made sure I felt how I looked which was beautiful. Its a honor to recommend her I can't wait to use her services again!

Sent on 11/08/2017
  • O

Orietta · Married on 08/17/2017

It was a pleasure working with Cindy. Her makeup was flawless and it lasted the entire event. She was very flexible and a delight to work with.

Sent on 11/07/2017

Tameeka · Married on 02/24/2017

She is very talented and amazing at what she does. My make up and my bridesmaids make up turned out amazing. I'd recommend her for all weddings!

Sent on 11/14/2017