Honolulu, HI 96818 Map · Phone number

About Artistic Images by Tammy

Stylish and creative portrait and wedding photographer located in Honolulu, Hawaii. My passion for photography and photojournalistic style captures the beauty that radiates from each person and the magnificent feelings and emotions that is found in the special times of our lives. I believe that same emotion and strength of your memories should come alive each time you see your portraits or wedding photographs.

You're invited to visit my website for more details and view more of my work at www.artisticimagesbytammy.com

Follow Artistic Images by Tammy on

Waterfront Park in Charleston, SC
Waterfront Park in Charleston, SC
Destination Wedding at Hilton Head Island, SC
Destination Wedding at Hilton Head Island, SC
Fun and creative bridal portraits!
Fun and creative bridal portraits!
b5ee400477ad6356 1203554618640 Ash1

10 Reviews for Artistic Images by Tammy

Marcie · Married on 10/10/2009

Tammy was wonderful on our wedding day. She really was unique, and we loved the way the entire day turned out! Seeing our pictures made us feel we were reliving our special day over again!

Sent on 02/22/2010

Kelly · Married on 06/20/2009

Tammy's work is outstanding!! She was also very professional and easy to work with. I look forward to using her services again for other family occations!

Sent on 02/04/2010

Christalyn · Married on 07/19/2008

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Tammy Grider as a photographer. She was able to capture moments of my wedding day that I didn't know could be captured on camera. Looking at my pictures is just like re-living my special day. Tammy was patient with us, she took a ton of pictures, and she remained professional the entire time. My husband was initially worried about whether or not she would miss something due to the fact that she works alone; but she captured every moment of our day. And best of all the price was excellent!!! Thanks again Tammy for helping to have more than just the "memories" or our special day!

Sent on 08/13/2008