7709 Sand St., Fort Worth, TX 76118 Map · Phone number

About Artistic Image Weddings

HUGE Discounts for weddings booked by April 30th!

When I photograph my subjects I strive to capture their emotions in every image. I feel that my photographs should not only tell a story, they should convey the life of the people I'm photographing. The nervous smiles, the tears of happiness, the joyous anticipation, the deep sighs of relief, the glances you steal when you think no one is looking - my goal is to bring these celebrated moments to illustrious life through my photographs.

Thank you for the opportunity to earn your business and I look forward to hearing from you!

Leslie Wandel
817-454-9283
leslie@aiweddings.com
www.aiweddings.com

1 Reviews for Artistic Image Weddings

Bethany · Married on 09/02/2006

Artistic Image did the photography for my sisters wedding. They were so subtle and non-obtrusive that I literally do not remember seeing them during the ceremony taking the photos (I am usually very aware of obnoxious photographers and large flashes. ) The pictures came out sublimely beautiful and so we decided to work with them for our wedding.
    They were fantastic to work with, before, during and after the wedding.
    They are extremely busy (balancing family and business) so periodically they are somewhat difficult to get in touch with, but between email and phone they never left us hanging.
    We have recommended them to several of our friends who got married in the DFW area recently.
    They were also extremely considerate of our budget and were straight forward about exactly what we had to work with within our price range.
    We were very pleased with them.

Sent on 06/06/2008