255 N. Grove St. Suite D, Merritt Island, FL 32953 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Artistic Cake Works

Artistic Cake Works is a custom cake studio located in Central Merritt Island, Florida.

I do cakes for any occasion, including, but not limited to:

• Birthdays
  • Showers
  • Holidays
  • Wedding and Groom Cakes
  • Anniversaries
  • Special Events
  • …Just because

Each of my cakes is an edible work of art, baked fresh to order. Because each cake is unique, I take time with every client to discuss needs, ideas, personal style and taste to create the perfect cake for the occasion. I can work from a picture or idea from the internet, books or magazines. Or, we can design something that is one of a kind.

I also do delicious dessert cakes.

I welcome the opportunity to create a special cake for your next occasion. Please call or email me to schedule your personal consultation.

7 Reviews for Artistic Cake Works

• F

George · Married on 08/02/2008

Becky is awesome! She took the time to really make sure we got the cake we wanted and she communicated with us throughout the entire process. Finished product was absolutely perfect! She made sure the right size table was used and decorated the table perfectly. Presentation and quality of taste was perfect! We also had numerous guest compliment on the cake and how delicious it was. Her pride in what she does shows in her attention to detail and enthusiasm.

We recommend her to everyone we meet looking for the perfect cake.

...and the Orange Creamsicle is to die for!

Sent on 09/08/2008

Michelle · Married on 03/23/2008

I was very picky, (a bridezilla), and she was so accomidating. She listened to every detail, made notes, paying very much attention to what I was really concerned with. She was a joy to work with, with all the stress of the day I knew if all else failed she would definetley come through. While in other areas a couple slight things went a little hay-wire, on Becky's part I got my cake and got to eat it too! ;)

Sent on 09/07/2008

Sabrina · Married on 11/07/2009

Becky was amazing. I showed her a picture from a magazine and she duplicated it. not to mention, her cake was the best cake we have ever tasted!! AMAZING!!

Sent on 12/02/2009

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• Splash DJ
    Splash DJ Wedding DJs

Absolute pleasure to work with!

• 255 N. Grove St., Suite D Merritt Island, 32953 See on map