SW 49th PL, Ocala, FL 34481 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Cakes Come True

Cakes Come True is a custom couture cake design bakery in the Ocala, FL area with over 10 years experience. Your wedding day is special and your cake should be special too. All cakes are baked fresh from local ingredients. Cakes are designed with you to make your cake an original. We have Liability insurance and Serv Safe certificate.

We pride ourselves in serving only the best. All of our cakes have been designed to achieve impeccable taste. every order is constructed from the finest quality ingredients and custom designed just for you.
Our most popular and sought-after cake flavors are listed below, but feel free to request your own flavor combinations.

Follow Cakes Come True on

Cakes Come True 6
Cakes Come True 7

Angela Rivera · Married on 02/09/2018

All 5's All Day

Wow! Despite having date and location changes this company took care of everything without a hitch. The cake was flavorful and soooo moist! I wanted more! Thank you for everything and being part of my special day!

Sent on 01/20/2019

Cakes Come True's reply:

Thank you Angela, it was my pleasure! I hope you also enjoyed your 1st anniversary/ mom's birthday cake

ToniAnn · Married on 01/27/2018

We used Cakes Come True for a surprise 40th Birthday party. I can't thank Donna enough for this amazing cake and design. She is extremely professional and highly reasonable in price. I recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 01/30/2018
    Cakes Come True 8

Cakes Come True's reply:

Thank you Toni Ann! It was my pleasure to make your event sweeter! I look forward to working with you in the future!

Angel · Married on 10/14/2017

Amazing work very friendly my cake was very sweet and tasty

Sent on 12/07/2017
    Cakes Come True 9

Cakes Come True Pricing

Cakes Come True Price Rates

Cakes Come True FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding cakes with buttercream frosting (per slice, without tax)? $ 5.00
  • What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)? $ 6.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake? Anniversary Cake, Cake Toppers
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)? $ 3.00
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cakes, Cookies, Croquembouche, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Groom's Cake, Pastries
  • What cake items do you provide? Cake Stands
  • What special ingredients do you use? Fresh Fruit, Local, Organic
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? Not Required

• Fresh Green Tomato Catering Company
    Fresh Green Tomato Catering Company Wedding Caterers

Oh, my! Cakes Come True offers some of the most amazing and flavorful cakes and desserts around. She uses only the freshest ingredients, and it shows. Donna is a pleasure to work with and every item that I have ever requested has been exactly what was expected by the client. Her buttercream... is to die for.

• The Event Warehouse
    The Event Warehouse Wedding Rentals

We provide a lot of referrals for other vendors. We also do complete planning for clients when we are available. Donna does an excellent job for my clients! Her cakes are amazing and I have never had a complaint.

• SW 49th PL Ocala, FL, 34481 See on map