454 vista del norte, Walnut, CA 91789 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $3,000
  • Deals 1

About Art Taylor photography

You fell in love with your soul mate, now it's time to fall in love with your wedding photography. When the cake has been eaten and the flowers have wilted, your photography is how you will relive your wedding over and over again. We can't wait to capture and tell your story!

the power of photography lies in the ability to make a moment last forever. After returning from a trip to Yosemite, I found I was able to relive the beauty and awe of such a breathtaking place through his photographs. The cool air, the smell of Sequoias, Pines, and Redwoods, the sounds of a gentle breeze passing through the leaves all came flooding back. “Through photographs,” “is how we connect to our loved ones, and share those special moments.” From this experience, I realized I had found my true calling, the gift I will share with the world.

As a photographer, preparation is key. All of the equipment and training in the world can only matter if you are in the right place, at the right time, and ready to press the shutter. I specialize in shots that are a balance of candid moments in carefully chosen scenario-a sunset walk on the beach, the perfect kiss in a field of flowers. By carefully planning each element of the shoot ahead of time, I am able to step back and capture each moment as it happens, leaving clients with beautiful, natural images that never feel forced.

The natural beauty of the beach is where art feels most at home. Water, sand, and sky combine to provide a stunning backdrop that no studio could ever compete with. “I’m a tropical person, and love that weather and scenery,”  “ Shooting a destination wedding on a beach or an island would be a dream come true!”

Follow Art Taylor photography on
1 of 1

45 Reviews for Art Taylor photography

Lew P. · Married on 10/25/2020

Simply Amazing!

My wife and I recently had Art shoot our mini-wedding in October 2020. This year has been nothing short of a roller coaster wedding planning wise. That said Art was a professional and worked with us at every step to make sure we made the best of our day and captured it forever. We held a smaller ceremony than we had originally planned and Art still came out to shoot our wedding. Art arrived on time, was polite, professional and helpful at every turn. A few weeks after the wedding my wife Hillary and I were absolutely stunned to see just how great the photos turned out. They perfectly captured our special day! Most importantly the guests could not believe just how great the photos turned out. We still are getting compliments about them! Best of all we get to have Art back next year for our whole day with all the original guests and I know my wife can't wait for that day and those photos! Thanks Art and can't to see you in 2021!

Sent on 12/05/2020

Art Taylor photography's reply:

Thank you Lew and Hillary for the opportunity to capture your special day, we had a blast enjoying such a beautiful celebration. with over 12 years experience sharing couples special events, we pride ourselves in capturing timeless memories that will last a lifetime. we are glad you and your family are enjoying the photos, they are amazing!!
  • Cynthia

Cynthia Q. · Married on 06/06/2020

Words cannot express how thankful we have been of Art and his work.

For my fiancé and I, our wedding/engagement photos have been one of our top priorities as pictures will be cherished for years to come. The wedding will come and go but our pictures will remain with us through our entire lifetime. Art, has 100% been meeting those expectations. From day one, Art, has been constantly communicating with us and has been taking the time to speak with us. When I first reached out to Art through email, I honestly was not expecting a call from him as other photographers were replying the same copy and paste reply. Art called me right away and spoke with us and answered any questions we had. That spoke a thousand words as he genuinely seemed interested in creating what we have been envisioning in our pictures. Now if that isn’t enough to get you interested to call him, you should see his work. We just received our engagement photos this past weekend and all I can say is WOW! Absolutely amazing work with such detail! Words cannot express how thankful we have been of Art and his work. Looking forward to our wedding pictures.

Sent on 08/11/2019

Art Taylor photography's reply:

Thank you Cynthia and Michael for your kind words, with over 12 years of experience I prioritize customer experience and delivering memories that you would love to relive day after day. Your feedback and satisfaction means the world to me. Thank you very much and looking forward to your wedding celebration.

Art Taylor photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Custom Graphics
    Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3000
    Canvas
    Matted Prints
    Prints
    Save the Date
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Toning
    Trash The Dress
    Video
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums

Solace Weddings Wedding Videographers

• 454 vista del norte Walnut, 91789 See on map
    323-897-1040 (Phone number)
    8am-6pm
    Location of (Art Taylor photography)