454 vista del norte, Walnut, CA 91789 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Art Taylor photography

You fell in love with your soul mate, now it's time to fall in love with your wedding photography. When the cake has been eaten and the flowers have wilted, your photography is how you will relive your wedding over and over again. We can't wait to capture and tell your story!

the power of photography lies in the ability to make a moment last forever. After returning from a trip to Yosemite, I found I was able to relive the beauty and awe of such a breathtaking place through his photographs. The cool air, the smell of Sequoias, Pines, and Redwoods, the sounds of a gentle breeze passing through the leaves all came flooding back. “Through photographs,” “is how we connect to our loved ones, and share those special moments.” From this experience, I realized I had found my true calling, the gift I will share with the world.

As a photographer, preparation is key. All of the equipment and training in the world can only matter if you are in the right place, at the right time, and ready to press the shutter. I specialize in shots that are a balance of candid moments in carefully chosen scenario-a sunset walk on the beach, the perfect kiss in a field of flowers. By carefully planning each element of the shoot ahead of time, I am able to step back and capture each moment as it happens, leaving clients with beautiful, natural images that never feel forced.

The natural beauty of the beach is where art feels most at home. Water, sand, and sky combine to provide a stunning backdrop that no studio could ever compete with. “I’m a tropical person, and love that weather and scenery,” “ Shooting a destination wedding on a beach or an island would be a dream come true!”

Follow Art Taylor photography on

Art Taylor photography 6
Art Taylor photography 7
  • Cynthia

Cynthia Quezada · Getting married on 06/06/2020

Words cannot express how thankful we have been of Art and his work.

For my fiancé and I, our wedding/engagement photos have been one of our top priorities as pictures will be cherished for years to come. The wedding will come and go but our pictures will remain with us through our entire lifetime. Art, has 100% been meeting those expectations. From day one, Art, has been constantly communicating with us and has been taking the time to speak with us. When I first reached out to Art through email, I honestly was not expecting a call from him as other photographers were replying the same copy and paste reply. Art called me right away and spoke with us and answered any questions we had. That spoke a thousand words as he genuinely seemed interested in creating what we have been envisioning in our pictures. Now if that isn’t enough to get you interested to call him, you should see his work. We just received our engagement photos this past weekend and all I can say is WOW! Absolutely amazing work with such detail! Words cannot express how thankful we have been of Art and his work. Looking forward to our wedding pictures.

Sent on 08/11/2019
    Art Taylor photography 8

Art Taylor photography's reply:

Thank you Cynthia and Michael for your kind words, with over 12 years of experience I prioritize customer experience and delivering memories that you would love to relive day after day. Your feedback and satisfaction means the world to me. Thank you very much and looking forward to your wedding celebration.

Karen · Married on 04/20/2019

It took just 1 time to look at the pictures Art and his team took of my friends wedding to say "hands down" we want their services for your wedding! I didn't hesitate to book them and make sure our wedding date was marked in their calendar. Our wedding day is until next year but we wanted a family picture before then so, his team made it happen! Angie and her husband Fred were amazing to work with, from waiting on us because we were running late to taking our pictures and guiding us through the process of capturing memorable family pictures. Thanks a mil for your wonderful and professional service Art Photography!

Sent on 04/13/2018

Art Taylor photography's reply:

Thank you Karen for the kind words, we been in business for 11 years now and pride ourselves in providing a seamless and transparent experience. We prioritize customer service and quality of work, thank you for allowing us the opportunity to capture your precious memories.

Josh Hardy · Married on 03/29/2019

Fantastic!

Phenomenal job both during the event and continuous service in the weeks after. All of the photographs we've received have been top-notch, beautiful pieces of art that we look forward to displaying for decades to come. Well done!

Sent on 04/22/2019

Art Taylor photography's reply:

Thank you Josh and Gaby for allowing us the opportunity to share such an amazing special day. With over 11 years of experience we pride ourselves in delivering timeless memories and outstanding customer service. Thank you for your kind words.

Art Taylor photography Pricing

Art Taylor photography Price Rates

Art Taylor photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Natural, Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress, Video, Wedding Portraits

1 Wedding Deal & Discount