Art Taylor photography Reviews

38 | Walnut, CA

38 Reviews for Art Taylor photography

38 Art Taylor photography Reviews

Karen · Getting married on 04/20/2019

It took just 1 time to look at the pictures Art and his team took of my friends wedding to say "hands down" we want their services for your wedding! I didn't hesitate to book them and make sure our wedding date was marked in their calendar. Our wedding day is until next year but we wanted a family picture before then so, his team made it happen! Angie and her husband Fred were amazing to work with, from waiting on us because we were running late to taking our pictures and guiding us through the process of capturing memorable family pictures. Thanks a mil for your wonderful and professional service Art Photography!

Sent on 04/13/2018

Art Taylor photography's reply:

Thank you Karen for the kind words, we been in business for 11 years now and pride ourselves in providing a seamless and transparent experience. We prioritize customer service and quality of work, thank you for allowing us the opportunity to capture your precious memories.

Ashley · Married on 06/15/2018

I've been doing modeling for a while now, landing beauty pageants, fashion shows, booking shoots, and etc. I finally came across Art and was beyond impressed with my overall experience. He's extremely friendly, easy-going, and professional. He was open and flexible to best accommodate both of our needs. Not only makes you feel comfortable, but also ensures that the products come out looking exceptional! He greatly knows how to best capture the subject, moment, scenery, visual, and etc. for the best finishing result! Highly recommend :)

Sent on 06/15/2018

Art Taylor photography's reply:

Thank you Ashley for the kind words, with over 11 years of experience with portrait and wedding photography we pride ourselves in delivering great memories. Thank you for choosing arttaylorphotography.

Michelle · Married on 02/16/2018

I am 100% happy with the services I received from Art Taylor Photography! Out of all of the photographers that I contacted for quotes Art was the first to respond to me. He responded to all messages I sent him and was very easy to get in touch with. Initially his packages weren't what I was interested in because I was looking for more coverage in place of a photo book and he was willing to work with me and constructed a package that worked for me. During our initial meeting he was professional and answered every single one of my questions. His ability to answer each of my questions with certainty and clarity made me feel assured in booking with him. I already knew that I liked his work, but I liked him as well. Art's website allows for monthly payments and they send you email updates reminding you of them. It was convenient for me to be able to pay online. On the day of my wedding Art and his assistant were on time and set my fiance and I up for our first look. I really didn't know how to pose or stand but they helped me and guided me. Throughout the wedding they showed up when I needed them for pictures with my loved ones and took the initiative to set up shots of the decor and surroundings. I really wanted a service that freed me to enjoy my wedding instead of worrying if the important shots were being taken care of and Art Taylor Photography made it very easy for me. My family commented on how professional and friendly they were. I will comment more on the final product once I receive my photos but I would definitely recommend Art and his team for any of my family and friend's events.

Sent on 02/19/2018

Art Taylor photography's reply:

Thank you Michelle and Alan for allowing us the opportunity to share your special day, with over 10 years of wedding photography experience we pride ourselves in delivering great customer service and amazing photographs for you to relieve your wedding day.

Hayley · Married on 11/04/2017

Art and his team exceeded mine and my fiancés expectations! Not only does he produce amazing work (obviously) but from the day I inquired about an enagagement session, he was incredibly communicative, and so flexible with scheduling, which was not the case with other photographers. They also researched locations based on what I was looking for. They did all the work, and we just showed up! I could not be happier with our stunning pictures, and will appreciate them for a lifetime. You will not regret choosing ATP. Sincere thanks to you, Art!!

Sent on 11/19/2016

Art Taylor photography's reply:

Thank you Hayley for allowing us the opportunity to capture such beautiful memories of you and Steven. you are both amazing. Thank you for your kind words
  • F

Francia · Married on 10/15/2017

You can't ask for a better team to capture your most special day! Thank you Art, Angie and Eddie for a stupendous show of professionalism and artistry! From the first email response I received from Art to inquire about their services, I already felt his sincerity and passion. When my husband and I met him for the first time, he never pressured us to acquire him. There was no upselling; only honesty in the work he does. He made us feel like we would be working with family. Coupled with an impressive portfilio and a personality we knew would put us at ease, my husband and I knew immediately Art would be a perfect fit. He listens to what you want and gently guides you to elevate your vision. Art was also quick to respond to all my inquiries regardless what time zone I may be sending my emails from. During the wedding, Art, Angie and Eddie were all smiles and calm which helped bring my nerves down. They took great prep shots with my family and gave us sneak peeks of some of the photos! From the first look, romantics, VIP and candid shots, they were all on point with their direction. I have been telling my other single friends to get married already so they can call Art! Thank you for your patience and understanding when friends and family decided to play photographer and get in the way. For all your hard work and dedication to give my husband and I the most important photos of our lives, we can't thank you and your team enough. We will continue to rave about you to other people.

Sent on 10/19/2017

Art Taylor photography's reply:

Thank you Francia and Jon for the kind words, we had an amazing time sharing such an important day and we are honored to have been given the opportunity to be there. we have been documenting weddings for over 10 years and we pride ourselves in exceeding our customer's expectations. Thank you for the opportunity. Best wishes.
  • Unique

Unique · Married on 10/13/2017

We can’t sing their praises enough! Art and his crew are fantastic! We did all our communicating with Art leading up to the wedding and he was always quick to respond and help us in any way he could. He is such a pro and I genuinely appreciate all he did to ensure us that we would be getting the best photos from the best day of our lives! The day of, we had Bob and Angie come out and shoot our day and we absolutely loved having them there! They arrived early to introduce themselves and explain everything about how they plan to shoot and how they want us to just relax and enjoy our day. When I got a little flustered right before I was to head to the ceremony site they gave me words of advice and just talked to me and that helped calm me down. They were on top of everything and I can’t thank them enough for all the beautiful photos they took! Everyone kept commenting on how fun and awesome our photographers were and We couldn’t agree more! Thank you Art, Bob, and Angie! You Are truly the Best!

Sent on 10/18/2017

Art Taylor photography's reply:

Thank you Unique for allowing us the opportunity to share such an amazing day with you and your loved ones. We have been in business over 10 years and love hearing we were able to meet or exceed our customer’s expectations, thanks for trusting Art Taylor photography to document such an important day. Best wishes.

Janiza · Married on 10/13/2017

So happy we went with Art and his team! Our family was super impressed with everything from our engagement shoot, to the wedding photos and the overall professionalism of the photographers. Art made us feel super comfortable throughout the whole process, and guided us in things we were unsure of. I would totally re-book him and his team. We had one hiccup along the way and Art took care of it no problem. We are so happy with have such awesome pictures to last us forever! Thank you!!!!!!

Sent on 01/01/2018

Art Taylor photography's reply:

Thank you for your kind words. With over 10 years of wedding photography experience we pride ourselves in providing the best quality of workmanship and outstanding customer service. Thank you for taking the time to let us know how pleased you are with your photo album and photo prints as well as the service we provided.

Janey · Married on 10/02/2017

It was such a pleasure meeting Art and his assistant Linda and having our wedding photos taken by them. My husband and I love the many candid and clean shots we received. Art & Linda helped us to be comfortable in our natural poses and were very accommodating to our wants and needs. Thank you Art and Linda for capturing our special day beautifully!

Sent on 01/12/2017

Art Taylor photography's reply:

Thank you Janey for allowing us the opportunity to capture your special day.

Sandy · Married on 09/24/2017

We hired Art and his team for our wedding. He was professional, timely and very flexible with our schedule. On the day of our wedding, he arrived on time and was warm and friendly not only to us but our family and friends as well. The pictures were ready ahead of schedule, which was great. The photos came out beautifully. Our moments were captured in an artistic and minimally staged style, which we loved. I would definitely hire Art again!

Sent on 10/17/2017

Art Taylor photography's reply:

Thank you sandy for the kind words, we had an amazing time sharing your special day with your loved ones. Having documented more than 200 weddings, it’s important to get to know our customers to understand what they want out of their wedding photography. I am glad we were able to meet your expectations.

Eva · Married on 08/13/2017

We are so happy we chose Art to be the photographer for our wedding! He is so easy to work with and really knows what he’s doing. He is easy to get in touch with and responds quickly. Most importantly, he took amazing photos at our wedding! He captured every moment and most of the time I didn’t notice him taking photos. I highly recommend him!

Sent on 09/10/2017

Art Taylor photography's reply:

Thank you Rivka and Mathew for allowing us the opportunity to share such an amazing day. we specialize in capturing intimate memorable moments for you to cherish for years to come. Thank you for trusting arttaylorphotography for your special day, your photos are amazing,

Emma · Married on 06/04/2017

Awesome Work! It is absolutely best decision that we had Art and his team photograph and video our wedding and capture the most beautiful moment in my life. Art is so professional, and good at capture the most nature moments. My guest are impressed with our pictures. Brain, our videographer, is so talented. The save the date video he made for us is the best! We spend wonderful time during the shooting. His editing of the film is gorgeous. I feel so fortunate to meet such a professional videographer. Art’s team is also prepared for anything. Linda is such kind and helpful. She help me fix my wedding dress, veil or other details to make the picture come out perfect. Before the wedding, Art was so patient and kind helping me with my ideas on wedding venue, wedding invitation, and pre-wedding photos. Thank you Art, Brain, Linda for giving me and my husband such a fantastic experience and batch of amazing works!

Sent on 07/06/2017

Art Taylor photography's reply:

Thank you emma for allowing us the opportunity to share your special day. We are glad you enjoyed our customer service and quality of photos. Enjoy the photos and thank you for having art taylor photography capture your special memories, with over 10 years of experience in wedding photography we understand every client is unique but they share one thing in common, they appreciate great customer service which we pride ourselves in.

karen · Married on 04/15/2017

Art did an amazing job! With his attention to detail and his professionalism, it made our photos look great! I truly love how he cares for us and make all my pictures look amazing. In the midst of wedding planning and all the craziness, he helped me know for sure my photos look the best. I recommend Art Taylor to all my friends and family. 10/10!

Sent on 04/08/2017

Art Taylor photography's reply:

Thank you, we are glad you enjoy your experience with our team and you like your memories, thank you for choosing Art Taylor Photography.

Sergio · Married on 01/20/2017

Very good, profesional, provided an excelent service for my wedding. The pictures are amazing. I couldnt have asked for a better photographer. Thank you so much.

Sent on 01/24/2017

Art Taylor photography's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Sergio. We had a great time capturing your amazing memories. Thanks for having us there.

Alli · Married on 01/20/2017

Great service and awesome photos. Best photographer ever.

Sent on 07/01/2017

Art Taylor photography's reply:

Thank you Allie and Sergio, we had a great time sharing your special day and celebrating your big day with your loved ones. Thanks for having us there.

Jamie · Married on 11/05/2016

Art Taylor Photography did a phenomenal job as our wedding photographer. They were extremely professional, thoughtful, and prompt in answering questions or concerns. Our photographer, Bob, captured the day perfectly and didn't miss a single moment. The photos he took are absolutely gorgeous and make me feel as though I am re-living the day as I go through them. I don't remember ever seeing Bob during the ceremony, although I know he must have been running around because there are photos from all angles capturing the moment; this exemplifies his professionalism and experience in that he was able to capture the moment without impeding on it at all. He had a lot of ideas that he brought to the table, but also ensured all of our "must have" shots were taken care of. I absolutely would recommend Art Taylor Photography for a fantastic experience and batch of photos that will help you re-live your experience over and over!

Sent on 12/16/2016

Art Taylor photography's reply:

Thank you Jamie for the kind words. We had a great time capturing your amazing memories. Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to share such an amazing day, your wedding, friends and family were amazing and a pleasure to work with. Thank you.

Melissa · Married on 11/05/2016

My fiance and I just had our first shoot with Art for our Save the Date pictures for our wedding and his work is amazing! He is very professional and knows his stuff. It did not take long for him to get the perfect shot. We are very pleased with all of our pictures and would not change a thing! Pictures were available for us to view them the same night! We had such a great time and you would definitely not regret booking him for your event!!

Mercedes · Married on 07/16/2016

Gorgeous photos, talented team, rich colors, and so many incredible candid moments caught! We researched many photographers before selecting Art. We like Art’s documentary style and his use of natural colors in his photography. He documented our day just as we remembered it – our wedding photos are beautiful and have a sincere, yet refined quality to them. We even drove to another site to take shots of my husband and I overlooking the ocean. Art and his team are very personable and they’re focused, yet flexible, making them easy to work with. Excellent quality & superb service!

Sent on 07/27/2016

Art Taylor photography's reply:

Thank you Mercedes and Brian for allowing us the opportunity to capture your memories. We had a great time documenting your day. Thank you.

Jennifer · Married on 06/04/2016

Art and his team were phenomenal! First of all they worked with my budget. They are so accommodating and friendly. My wedding was June 4, 2016 and by June 8,2016 he had emailed me saying all my pictures were ready! That's 4 days! The day after the wedding he was sending me pictures from the wedding here and there. At the location we took our wedding pictures at his team was soooo amazing! There were two girls (I'm so sorry I don't remember you names) but they were so friendly, they would fix my hair, my necklace, everything so the pictures would come out perfect. For god sakes Art was blocking the sun from my face and fanning me because it was so hot that day. We were all having so much fun while taking the pictures it wasn't awkward at all. But In all honesty, this team is rally amazing! I highly highly recommend them for an occasion. The picture quality is amazing. They pictures they took look great. You can definitely tell they are passionate about what they do. I will for sure be booking them for an other special occasion. Thank you Art & team!

Sent on 06/11/2016

Art Taylor photography's reply:

Thank you very much Jenn, we had a great time capturing your memories. thank you for the kind words and we look forward to working with you in the future.

Absolutely phenomenal! Art and his crew are exactly as the other reviews are describing: attentive, organized, positive and passionate. At first blush, the portfolio caught our eye because of how well they use natural light. We met Art months before our wedding and were a bit nervous about whether we were asking enough or even the right kind of questions. Art quickly put us as ease, was very passionate and speaks perfect “weddingese.” He got a sense of what we were looking for, guided us through some potential approaches and made us feel very comfortable about the wedding we envisioned. The big day came and the crew was truly amazing. No pushiness or nonsense, no ticking clock whatsoever. We’ve all been to weddings before where the photographer is nice but kind of an ass, barking orders to people who are just trying to enjoy themselves. Not these guys- they truly get it. And of course when our photos arrived they were even better than we imagined. We still don’t know how they even snagged some of the shots, manipulated the natural light, etc. True professionals and a terrific experience overall. Both of our families were asking how we found them. So do like we did, take the stress out, and rely on Art and his crew. You will not be disappointed. Thanks again to Art, Bob and Joe – you guys are beyond terrific and we are so thankful for your help on our special day. (And thanks for dealing with our insane family so well, we appreciate that, too!) -Thanks again from Rose & Marcus

Sent on 06/18/2016

Art Taylor photography's reply:

Thank you rose and Marcus for allowing us the opportunity to share your very special day. We had an amazing time capturing your memories. Thank you for the kind words.

Leanne · Married on 02/09/2016

Very nice guy with great talent

Katie · Married on 10/18/2015

Art Taylor was a first-class photographer. The pictures were absolutely gorgeous, and he captured all of the key moments of our wedding. Taking advantage of the outdoor scenery and natural light (including capturing photos at sunset) was really important to us - he nailed it, the photos are breathtaking. Art’s indoor photos of ceremony moments, guests, and dancing were stunning as well. He has a great eye and captured some magical pictures. He had great ideas and was considerate of ours as well. Not only did we have a great time working with Art, countless guests complimented Art & Bob’s professionalism, good nature, and flexibility. Everything was smooth, starting with our first contact with Art weeks beforehand. Our wedding day was full of changes due to thunderstorms, and Art responded extremely well. It was a true pleasure to have them as part of our special day. I highly recommend him. Thank you Art!!

Sent on 11/18/2015

Art Taylor photography's reply:

Thank you Katie, we had a great time capturing such special moments at your wedding. Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to be there and share your very special day.

Angie · Married on 09/18/2015

Outstanding customer service.... Always prompt and very well prepared. By our first meeting, he already had a variety of ideas for us to choose. He's extremely patient and works extremely well under pressure

Claudia · Married on 09/18/2015

Working with Art and his team was a great experience. He is so personable, patient and very professional. He definitely made our wedding day very special with his detail. Guests at our wedding were so impressed by him they wished they had hired him for their weddings! We would recommend anyone searching for a professional and friendly photographer to book Art for their wedding and any other photography needs!

Sent on 09/29/2015

Art Taylor photography's reply:

Thank you Claudia for the kind words. We are very happy to have shared your wedding. We had such a great time. Congratulations again to you and Chris. You guys are the reason why I love shooting weddings. Your wedding was a lot of fun and it was a great party and both of you are madly in love. Thank you again for the opportunity to share your day.

Pat · Married on 09/06/2015

Art and his team were ABSOLUTELY AMAZING for our September 6th wedding in Manhattan Beach!They are an efficient, well-rounded team and I would 100% recommend them for any wedding! He perfectly summarized our expectations of our wedding photos and far exceeded our expectations because the photographs are stunning! We had some concerns with some of our other vendors (flowers, etc) but we NEVER had to worry about Art and his team doing an amazing job. On the day of the wedding: Art and his team arrived 30 minutes early so that they were completely set up and ready to start taking photos at the scheduled time. They were EXTREMELY efficient throughout the event while remaining respectful of our day. They brought a team of 3 photographers and one coordinator (Linda, who was courteous and did a great job at gathering our large families together for a picture immediately following the ceremony). Everyone on Art's team was nice, professional and creative. They were like a fly on the wall for the majority of the event, but took SO MANY pictures. Several of our guests commented on how amazing they were throughout the wedding night. Our wedding ran behind schedule after dinner (unrelated to pictures, which were completed on schedule) and Art and his team stayed late for us at little extra charge (much less than it should have been). A day after the ceremony, he sent us a sample of some untouched some untouched pictures and they look amazing!! He is going to get us all the finished pictures to us only weeks after the wedding, which is much faster than the other photographers we had talked to before the event! My wife and I are so happy that we hired Art Taylor Photography to capture our wedding day and will forever recommend him to others in the future!!

LaNora · Married on 06/30/2015

Art was amazing and very professional he made sure i was comfortable during our session iv never worked with photographer so. fun and laid back .