Ars Magna Studio

Boston, MA View map
$5,000 Most Popular Price

$5,000 Most Popular Price

The images I create reflect the love, connection and transformation that relationships bring into our lives.

My partner and I live in a giant live/work loft with our young son. Every day with him brings us a different insight, a joy, a heartfelt moment, a celebration.

When my cameras are not in my hands, I often experimenting with a whimsical knitting project or cooking a new dish, eating or daydreaming about the next travel adventure.

I also dream about stories.

I first explored imagery through film. It wasn't long before I was drawn to the art of photography and personal storytelling. It was then that I was captivated by stills and the hands on process of creating images on paper.

Several years ago, my family came across an old camera that was stored in a trunk for more than 70 years. The camera contained a plate of film, untouched. When developed, we found an family portrait at a First Communion taken before they emigrated to the US from Sicily! Discovering this plate of film was otherworldly, a quiet memory that went back generations.

This fragile and surviving image is an affirmation to how powerful our stories are.

Ready to get in touch? I'd love to hear your love story! You can reach me via email at: allana@arsmagnastudio.com

You can also find me on instagram here: @ars_magna and here: @modernglamour.co

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$4800.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
One Event / Day
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$5000

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
One Event / Day
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Custom Graphics
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Save the Date

• Christina
    Christina Married on 10/06/2018

Fantastic Vision!

We are SO glad we budgeted for Allana's services! She was so professional during our wedding and really captured the vibe we were going for. She made our DIY backyard wedding look like a fairytale! She was so attentive and accommodating to our wishes and offered advice leading up to, on the day of, and even after the wedding. Our photos are so perfect, we definitely could not have asked for a better vision' she and her assistant captured every emotion perfectly! Only thing I wish I could have seen were the raw photos as well and I know we missed photos at sunset, but that is on us for for not making that a priority. She and her assistant were absolutely fantastic though. Everyone raved about her during and after the wedding for their professionalism, kindness, and enthusiasm and we could not have been happier! Definitely book Allana if is in your budget. She is well worth it!
    Cassie Married on 09/16/2017
    Allana was such a pleasure to work with! She is so talented and captures beautiful, artistic-looking, genuine moments. We worked with her for our engagement shoot and our 9/16/17 wedding and I can't wait for another opportunity to do so! She's so relaxed and enjoyable to be around, it feels like working with an old friend. We are so thrilled with our photos and feel like they perfectly capture the feeling of our wedding day!
    Alicia Married on 07/19/2015
    When we first began looking for a photographer we were quickly overwhelmed. Trying to sort through all the photo samples and choose someone whose style spoke to us seemed impossible. Then we found Ars Magna and understood the difference between passable and extraordinary. Allana is very talented and her photos speak for themselves. Not only did we melt and soar when we looked at our photos, but we also truly enjoyed having her with us on our special day. She is personable and easy to work with from start to finish. Early on, she set up a meeting to get to know us, understand our story, and get a feeling for our personalities and priorities for the wedding day. We felt that she really "got" us and it showed in our pictures. We also wanted someone who was really good with capturing light in the right way since our ceremony and reception were both outdoors near the ocean. Allana has a gift for that and our photos are vivid and clear and completely capture the feeling of day and the setting. We will treasure them forever.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Real Weddings

• Ryan & Jillian
    20 photos · 06/01/2012

Pricing

Ars Magna Studio Price Rates

Moonlight Events and Design Moonlight Events and Design Wedding Planners

We were happy to work with the photographers at Magna Studios on a large scale wedding in Beverly this year. They were very approachable and easy to work with while we managed the event. They really worked as a team with us and the other vendors. We hope to work together again and we loved all the photographs too!

Cake Coquette Cake Coquette Wedding Cakes

Alana is a wonderful photographer. Her portfolio clearly shows her talent but it is her sense of style that sets her apart.

15 Channel Center St #601 Boston, 02210
617-942-1449

by appointment
Location of (Ars Magna Studio)

Ars Magna Studio frequently asked questions

What photography services does Ars Magna Studio include in the starting price?

Ars Magna Studio includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • One Event / Day
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Ars Magna Studio include in their most popular wedding package?

Ars Magna Studio includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • One Event / Day
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Ars Magna Studio offer?

Ars Magna Studio offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary

What photography services does Ars Magna Studio offer?

Ars Magna Studio offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Custom Graphics
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress

What photography materials does Ars Magna Studio offer for wedding events?

Ars Magna Studio offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Ars Magna Studio and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Ars Magna Studio is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding