Tyler, TX 75701 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

3 Reviews for Arrick Photography

Allen was SO great to work with!! He listened to all requests and made great suggestions. Our pictures turned out amazing!

Sent on 02/28/2014

Marcela · Married on 10/06/2012

Allen was absolutely wonderful from the very first day I contacted him. He is very quick to reply to emails and very good at putting a stressed bride at ease. I am a very anal person that likes to discuss every detail and he was very understanding of that and flexible to work with all of our requirements. Our pictures were absolutely stunning! So many people asked us who our photographer was and one of our co-workers actually booked him for her wedding only two weeks after our wedding. We just received our beautiful album that was very tastefully put together by Allen. It is great to have such amazing pictures to remember our wedding day. I would recommend Allen to any brides that want a photographer that truly captures the important moments of such an important day, we couldn't be happier with his work!

Sent on 11/01/2012

Kimberly · Married on 05/31/2008

4.2
      3.5
      3.0

His photography is awesome. It did take a long time after the ceremony to receive the photos & photobook, but once it arrived, I couldn't stop showing people.

He is a great guy- willing to work around your schedule. If you use him, though, be sure to know exactly what pictures you want beforehand, if you have any in mind. If you want certain angles during the ceremony, tell him. I didn't, and didn't get some of the exact things I wanted, but the pictures that he gave me were fantastic!!!

Sent on 03/11/2009

• Centaur Arabian Farms
    Centaur Arabian Farms Barn & Farm Weddings

Our experience with Allen has been nothing short of wonderful. His skill and movement around a wedding venue during an event is admirable. I especially appreciated the promptness of his editing and releasing photos following event dates. Thank you Allen.

• CMB Music Productions
    CMB Music Productions Wedding DJs

Creative Photog that's great to work with!

• Tyler, 75701 See on map