Ariana Leigh

West Roxbury, MA View map

Ariana Leigh Artistry offers Luxury Hair, Makeup, and Lash Extension services for weddings in Boston and beyond.
Ariana believes the most important part of her job is to make you feel confident and relaxed. Complementary hand massage and face masks for the bride, lashes included in every makeup application, and free first 15 miles of travel as well as your choice of traditional or air brush makeup are just a few ways she helps make your big day stress free and memorable.
Every bride is different so I believe every makeup application and hair style
should be unique as well. During your trial, Ariana will take the time to get to know exactly what feel and style you are looking for. She will work with you to create the best beauty look for you and your wedding.

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$100

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$70

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$50

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$50

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$120

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$70

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$70

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$70

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$70

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$70

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What is the starting price for facials?

$60

Which of the following are included in prices?

Travel Fee

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Hair Removal
Makeup
Men's Grooming
Skincare

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

What hair removal services do you offer?

Waxing

Alysha Married on 10/03/2020

Highly recommend

Ariana was so great to work with right from the start! She was really responsive and accommodating when we had to change our venue to a backyard wedding because of Covid. Ariana and her team were so professional and made all of us feel comfortable getting our hair and makeup done - mask and all! I could not have been more happy with how my hair and makeup turned out - it’s the best makeup I had for any wedding I’ve been part of. She listened to some ideas I had and also was great at suggestions - it was exactly what I wanted for my day. She was also fun to chat with and so personable as she was glamming me up! I highly recommend Ariana for any hair and makeup needs!

Alysha
    Thank you so much for the kind words! We loved being part of your big day! It was a crazy year with covid and I’m glad you where still able to have a beautiful wedding.
    Best wishes!
    Laura Married on 09/21/2019

September 21 - Boston Bride

As someone who doesn't wear much makeup and barely touches my naturally curly hair once dry, this was the part of wedding planning I was least looking forward to. Thankfully, my now sister-in-law found Ariana and the rest is history. Not only is she extremely talented, but she has a great attention to detail. I learned at my trial that two pictures I thought were virtually the same had some big differences. I ended up feeling like the best glammed up version of myself and I stayed looking beautiful all night despite it being a long day with lots of sweating. All of my bridesmaids were thrilled with the way they looked on the day of the wedding as were both moms - even the grandma's got their hair done! Thank you again so much Ariana - we couldn't be happier with how things turned out (pictures to come later!)

Ariana Leigh's reply:

Thank you Laura! We had a blast getting everyone ready for your wedding.I enjoyed creating a natural hair and makeup look for you. Your natural curls are so beautiful I’m glad we where able to make them pop and show them off! Wishing you both meany years of happiness!
    Thanks!
    Julie Married on 09/07/2019

Best wedding makeup I've had!

Ariana did my make-up for engagement photos and wedding. As someone who has been in multiple weddings I have had quite a range of quality when it comes to make-up. Not only was this my favorite as she nailed the look I wanted, but my fiancé who is also used to me wearing a more natural look absolutely loved it! Aside from her talent to do make-up, Ariana is also very approachable and professional. I will keep her in mind for any make-up needs I have in the future and will absolutely recommend her to friends and family!

Ariana Leigh's reply:

Thank you so much for sharing your experience. I’m so glad I got to work with you on the engagement photos and wedding! I love getting to know my clients. You where glowing on your wedding day and so calm! Thanks for letting us be apart of it.

Pricing

Ariana Leigh Price Rates

West Roxbury, MA, 02132
Location of (Ariana Leigh)

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding