Overland Park, KS 66210 Map · Phone number

About Arcadian Events & Design

Arcadian Events and Design - open, friendly, approachable, creative and open minded. Diane and her team offer full - service wedding planning to final steps planning

Arcadian offers a large inventory of specialty linens and rental decor in addition to their coordinating services.

Diane Boone is one of the most sought after wedding and corporate event designers and coordinators in Kansas City. For over 20 years she has been creating events with the WOW! Factor. Known for her creative genius and artistic sense of style, she will help you pull together the details of your event in a way that exceeds your expectations. Her custom designs and creations encompass everything from linens, menus, food stylizing, floral, decor, lighting, favors, invitations, organized budgets, task lists, etiquette and protocol. Diane's emphasis on consistency and creative sense of design is what gives each event a truly striking and memorable flair.

Diane will custom design and/or manage as much or as little of your event as you need. You can be sure that she will be the only one you directly work with throughout the planning and/or design process. Our goal is for our services to more than pay for themselves giving you the best value for your money.

Services begin with a complimentary, no obligation consultation. This meeting is the perfect was to determine if we were meant to be! We want to ensure that we are the right fit for your personality, style and vision. Designed to be a comfortable, casual meeting specifically designed to come together to understand each other. We will touch on your event goals, ideas, style, preferences, budget and of course you will view our extensive collection of design and event albums. Simply call or e-mail for an appointment.

rl105
rl105
517785c0a16e7ad1 1309291381163 mc0112

12 Reviews for Arcadian Events & Design

Tammy · Married on 09/07/2013

I hired Diane for the month of the wedding, and honestly we would have been so lost without her. She was soooo helpful with everything. The day of the wedding ran so smooth. Everything went well and was on time. Her team did awesome and I definitely would recommend her to anyone. She was like my second mom! I got to know her throughout the wedding planning and she was so sweet and always helpful. I was so comfortable with her because she was just so easy to talk to and was always supportive in what I wanted. We all know stress comes with wedding planning, but she definitely made it easier!

Sent on 12/01/2013

Jeramy · Married on 09/22/2012

I can't say enough great things about Diane Boone (Arcadian Events). Since we live in Brooklyn and were planning a farm wedding in Kansas, we decided that we needed to hire a planner, even though I have some pretty extensive event planning experience. Diane was the first planner I met with and I knew right away that she would be great. Our venue was a family farm with very little infrastructure. We needed to bring in everything from generators to porta-potties. I asked Diane to tell me about the most challenging weddings she'd been involved in and she didn't hesitate to tell me her near-disaster stories. I knew that she'd be able to handle anything.

Diane understood that we didn't want a planner who would tell us that everything would be sunshine and roses. On our first site visit, she came up with a pretty detailed list of all the things that could and would likely go wrong, beginning with the fact that the busses we'd planned for our guests would never get up the entrance hill. She offered to research other KC venues for us, but we were committed to the farm. We soon committed to working with Diane.

Knowing that power was going to be an issue, Diane brought us a caterer (Salt Catering) who would grill and smoke on site, keeping kitchen power needs to a minimum. Understanding that we wanted to highlight the natural setting of the farm, she ordered cut flowers for us and arranged them.

She was on site two days before the wedding, handling the rental deliveries and the initial catering set-up. On the day before the wedding, she was there to oversee adjustments to the rental needs, arrange flowers and run the rehearsal. Everything was moving in perfect harmony (or at least if it wasn't, we were blissfully unaware!). The wedding day was gorgeous, so we didn't have to rely on her disaster plan, but it was great knowing that she had one. We had a blast, our guests had a blast and we have one person to thank: Diane!

Sent on 10/02/2012
  • Z

Zillner · Married on 01/14/2012

Diane provided beautiful decor and specialty linen rental for our company holiday party. This is the second time we have worked with Diane and we have had a 5-star experience with her every time. She goes above and beyond, not just providing us with beautiful decor and linen rental option, but cares enough to ask questions and provide valuable recommendations that help our company events run smoothly. Diane always provides what she promises and has always exceeded our expectations. If it was in our corporate budget to have her plan the entire event, we wouldn't think twice about it.
    Personally, I have also attended several weddings that Diane has designed and coordinated in the KC area. They were all unique, beautiful and the energy was so lively - the couple’s styles were apparent everywhere I looked. You could tell the bride and groom plus their families were having a blast throughout the night and not stressing about a thing. She has 30 years of event and design experience that just can't be learned overnight or in a class somewhere. We can't thank her enough for all her hard work, professionalism and calm, positive demeanor. Thank you Diane!

Sent on 01/23/2012

Arcadian Events & Design FAQ

• What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Eco-Friendly, Military

• Overland Park, 66210 See on map