The Bell Jar 4908 Bryan Street Suite 1, Dallas, TX 75206 Map · Phone number

About Apryl Ann Photography

I believe in self expression, love, and telling a joke way too many times. I believe Tim Walker and Wes Anderson are geniuses. I believe your wedding can manifest your individuality and that your wedding photos should be timeless. My attraction to photography sprouted while studying architecture in college and has grown into my life passion.  I now live in Dallas with my sweet husband Jonathan and our black and white pup Dani.

Our studio is based in Dallas and our work has been featured in several magazines and blogs including Cosmopolitain Bride, Green Wedding Shoes, Ruffled, 100 Layer Cake, Style Me Pretty, Where Magazine, FDLuxe, Daily Candy, and many more. I look forward to meeting you!

Follow Apryl Ann Photography on

ec8aab4b491c2bd4 1506097588417 apryl ann photography 17
apryl ann photography 2

11 Reviews for Apryl Ann Photography

Ginger · Married on 06/11/2016

If you want exceptional photos that capture the feelings of the moment then you need to hire Apryl for your special day. My daughter hired Apryl for her engagement, pre-bridal and wedding pictures in June 2016 for her Texas wedding. Apryl is very professional and knows exactly the shot she is looking to achieve and what you end up with is nothing short of amazing! ALL of the photos were gorgeous, it was so hard to choose which to print and display. I put all of the photos on a digital frame so I can admire them as I sit in my family room. If you have limited funds for your special day, make sure you don't hire the wrong photographer because your photos are what keeps your memories alive. I am indebted to Apryl for the lovely works of art she produced. Hire her for your special occasions, you won't be sorry.

Sent on 10/24/2016

Hayley · Married on 04/16/2016

Photography was a top priority for my husband and I so we were extremely lucky to find Apryl! I had heard a lot of brides talk about having 8-10 photographer meetings but we luckily only had one because Apryl was obviously the best choice. She was so accommodating, kind and helpful when we first met with her. She genuinely wanted to get to know us and be sure she told our story with her photos. She did the photos for our engagement, my bridals and at the wedding. I felt completely at ease letting her do what she does best - I was never afraid of her "getting my bad side" or missing the shots that were important to us. Our engagement photos came out perfectly and she even did a quick turnaround for my bridal photos so we could have one printed at the wedding. I highly recommend working with Apryl!! It was one of the best decisions we made.

Sent on 04/25/2016

Diana · Married on 03/26/2016

Our Wedding planner picked out 3 photographers for us and we interviewed 2 in person. It was the toughest decision we made for our wedding. We are very happy with the choice we made. The pictures are amazing; so amazing that they have been featured in several wedding blogs. She is fun and outgoing and easy to work with. I would definitely recommend Apryl for any bride.

Sent on 12/22/2016

Apryl Ann Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Custom Graphics
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Digital Files
    Flush Mount
    Matted Prints
    Negatives
    Prints

• Something You Wedding Hair & Makeup

Simply stunning work and such an amazing person to work with! Something You... Make Up & Hair Design truly looks forward to Apryl Ann weddings!

• Jen Rios Weddings Wedding Planners

Apryl has an incredible eye for detail and a unique, artistic approach to photographing her brides / couples. She is such an easy and pleasant person to work with and you can truly tell she loves what she does! I love working with Apryl and look forward to many more projects together!

• RENT MY DUST Vintage Rentals Wedding Rentals

Rent My Dust Vintage Rentals adores Apryl Ann Photography! We highly recommend them to our brides and grooms. We love Apryl's style and her her attention to detail. Her photos are AMAZING plus she is a joy to work! You will not regret picking Apryl Ann Photography for your wedding photos!!!

• The Bell Jar 4908 Bryan Street, Suite 1 Dallas, 75206 See on map
    Location of (Apryl Ann Photography)

Apryl Ann Photography frequently asked questions

What photography styles does Apryl Ann Photography offer?

Apryl Ann Photography offers the following photography styles:

• Photojournalism
  • Contemporary

What photography services does Apryl Ann Photography offer?

Apryl Ann Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:

• High-Res Images
  • Custom Graphics
  • Liability Insurance

What photography materials does Apryl Ann Photography offer for wedding events?

Apryl Ann Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Flush Mount
  • Albums
  • Prints
  • Digital Files
  • Matted Prints
  • Negatives

What percentage of users recommend Apryl Ann Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Apryl Ann Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.