Apropos For Flowers

• Willow & Water
  • A Secret Garden
  • Kiku Floral

8 Reviews for Apropos For Flowers

My husband and I looked all over Fresno for beautiful flowers at the best price, and we found it! Apropos For Flowers did an excellent job on our wedding flowers! Mimi from Apropos is home-based, and uses her personal number for services. Her responses were quick, which was very helpful. When we met with Mimi, I had an idea for my bridal bouquet from Pinterest. She did a fantastic job making my bouquet look like the photo, using cheaper alternative flowers with our tight budget in mind. Plus, my husband and I were totally lost in this whole wedding business, so her brilliant suggestions were needed! She even dyed a few flowers to perfectly match my wedding colors. They will deliver for you, but give you the option of pick up to lower the cost.

Our package came with a gorgeous bridal bouqet, four bridesmaid bouquets, boutonnieres for my groom, his groomsmen, our fathers, and the officiant, corsages for our mothers, and two crescent-shaped floral decorations for our arbor at the church. I was so happy with her services, I highly recommend Apropos For Flowers!

Sent on 09/25/2015

Jessica · Married on 05/03/2014

Always great to work with. We used Apropos for my wedding in 2008 and for my sisters recently. Mimi is great to work with, keeps costs in your budget and makes beautiful arrangements.

Sent on 11/05/2014

Dana · Married on 05/16/2010

AMAZING!! AMAZING!! AMAZING!! Mimi has the greatest ideas, prices and mindset! All about the bride and groom and their vision, not so much the money! Willing to go out of her way to help! A great woman to work with!!

Sent on 05/24/2010

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Real Weddings

• 670 E. Bullard #101 Fresno, CA, 93710 See on map
    Location of (Apropos For Flowers)