April's Delights Bakery

April's Delights Bakery

Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

10 Reviews for April's Delights Bakery

Cake Pops (1)
Cupcakes (1)
Dessert Buffet (1)
Fresh Fruit (1)

Wow! April’s Delights did a fantastic job at our wedding! The desserts were beautiful and unbelievably delicious. I cannot rave enough about the delicious cake she made for us. We had a little left over and it was still perfectly moist to enjoy the next day. Everything looked beautiful and matched our theme beautifully. She is literally the best!

Photo of April's Delights Bakery in Covina, CA - Here is a photo with a few items from our delicious spread!
Profile Picture Shayna, 8/25/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cake Pops, Cakes, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet

April of April's Delights made both of my son's wedding cakes. They were very different styles, and her presentations at both weddings were BEAUTIFUL! April is professional and super easy to work with. She makes beautiful and delicious cakes and she'll work to customize your order to your specifications. She shows up early to make sure your cake on your day is everything you asked for.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Sabrina, 1/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

My husband and I had the hardest time deciding on who we would use for our wedding cake...until we met April and tried her cakes! She was awesome to work with from start to finish and was so accommodating. My husband is picky and April worked hard to make sure that our cake was everything we wanted. She even created a new orange flavor a few weeks before our wedding and brought that to our second cake tasting. We fell in love and decided that that flavor would be the top tier for us! We had a four tier cake and because we liked so many of her flavors, we had a different flavor for each tier. The outside of the cake was gorgeous! She really listened to us and used the inspiration pics we sent her to create something beautiful inside and out. She also did the floral details on our cake and like i said, it was GORGEOUS! I wish I could post pictures! Thank you April!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Mary, 7/15/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cakes