April's Delights Bakery Reviews

1 User photo

April's Delights Bakery 1
  • Shayna

Shayna · Married on 08/25/2018

Wow! April’s Delights did a fantastic job at our wedding! The desserts were beautiful and unbelievably delicious. I cannot rave enough about the delicious cake she made for us. We had a little left over and it was still perfectly moist to enjoy the next day. Everything looked beautiful and matched our theme beautifully. She is literally the best!

April's Delights Bakery 2
    Sent on 08/27/2018

Sabrina · Married on 01/27/2018

April of April's Delights made both of my son's wedding cakes. They were very different styles, and her presentations at both weddings were BEAUTIFUL! April is professional and super easy to work with. She makes beautiful and delicious cakes and she'll work to customize your order to your specifications. She shows up early to make sure your cake on your day is everything you asked for.

Sent on 10/21/2016

April's Delights Bakery's reply:

Thank you Sabrina! We enjoyed creating both wedding cakes for your son's!
  • AlmostAMunoz

Mary · Married on 07/15/2017

My husband and I had the hardest time deciding on who we would use for our wedding cake...until we met April and tried her cakes! She was awesome to work with from start to finish and was so accommodating. My husband is picky and April worked hard to make sure that our cake was everything we wanted. She even created a new orange flavor a few weeks before our wedding and brought that to our second cake tasting. We fell in love and decided that that flavor would be the top tier for us! We had a four tier cake and because we liked so many of her flavors, we had a different flavor for each tier. The outside of the cake was gorgeous! She really listened to us and used the inspiration pics we sent her to create something beautiful inside and out. She also did the floral details on our cake and like i said, it was GORGEOUS! I wish I could post pictures! Thank you April!

Sent on 08/23/2017

April's Delights Bakery's reply:

Thank you for the kind worlds Mary!! As excited as you guys were I was even more excited to create your cake! Cheers to your new chapter in life!! Send us your pictures via email aprildcolorado@yahoo.com

Nancy · Married on 04/07/2017

We had a wonderful experience with April! Our original plan for our wedding cake fell through, leaving us without a cake 3 days before our wedding. We didn't have time to taste anything, but we contacted April and sent her pictures of our ideal cake and colors. The cake looked and tasted great, we didn't have any left! Definitely recommend her! She is very talented!

Sent on 05/02/2017

Jacqueline · Married on 03/31/2017

First of all let me just say that April deserves a 5 STAR PLUS RATING! I contacted her for a wedding cake (for my brother's wedding) and her work was absolutely amazing. Her attention to detail, creativity, and the flavors that she incorporated into the dessert were spot on. I was not sure where to begin with the designing of the cake (I planned this as a surprise for the couple) but April stepped right in and provided guidance and the creativity we needed to make the perfect cake. The newlyweds were in love with both their wedding cake and the beautiful layout April provided for their cake. Thank you April for making my brother's wedding cake as close to perfect as it could be, I'm telling you all, she's amazing! I would recommend April in a heartbeat for any occasion, she's wonderful!

Sent on 05/07/2017

April's Delights Bakery's reply:

Thank you so much Jackie!! Such an honor and just makes us smile that we were able to create a custom design cake for your brother and sister in law! We loved creating it as well!!!

Bree · Married on 02/25/2017

April was great! She made sure I got exactly what I wanted. She was able to put my vision into a delicious cake!

Sent on 05/02/2017

Meonica · Married on 10/12/2016

April did my gender reveal cake and baby shower cake. All the guest loved the cake! Very moist, fresh and the cake looked beautiful. Her cakes will not disappoint. Will definitely be ordering from her again.

Sent on 10/13/2016

April's Delights Bakery's reply:

Thank you Meo! Glad we get to be a party of something so precious in life!

Jean · Married on 10/01/2016

April provided the cake for my grand daughter's recital at the university she attends. The cake was beautiful and oh so delicious. Everything was done in a very professional manner and April went above and beyond to make the recital a memorable event and the pricing was reasonable. I will definitely be contacting her for future events.

Sent on 10/11/2016

April's Delights Bakery's reply:

Thank you very much Ms. Jean! Glad April's Delights Bakery made your grand daughters concert memorable!

Ron · Married on 09/10/2016

April did such an amazing job on the cake for my wedding! She not only made the cake but went out her way to decorate with different props to make the cake table look like it was something out of a magazine! Everyone went on and on about how good the cake were! Thank you you again from the bottom of our hearts!

Sent on 10/13/2016

April's Delights Bakery's reply:

Glad we can make your day even more special Ron! We enjoyed creating your vision!

Abigail · Married on 06/23/2017

April was a last minute decision after my original cake plan fell through. She was super flexible and super understanding of our situation. The cake tasted AMAZING!!! I wish I was able to eat way more than I actually did. Our cakes (we had three round cakes versus a tiered cake) looked amazing, and she did a great job decorating it, but it didn't look like I expected. I was expecting naked cakes, I got lightly iced cake. She was super accomodating and sweet. Thanks!

Sent on 07/13/2017