Greenwich, CT 06830 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About April Occasions

Your wedding isn't just an event - it's the biggest celebration of your life. Your corporate event isn't just a meet and greet - it's the time to show why you're the best. At April Occasions we become your partner in bringing your event to life - it's your vision created.

April Occasions, offers the difference between an 'ordered' wedding and a designed wedding. Focused on creating an event customized to reflect the clients, to enhance the experience of each individual guest, and to stay within the budget of the clients. Transforming an idea that seems unachievable to the showcase of your event.

The magazines and Pinterest will tell you what the most important elements of your event should be but are those really the truly important things? At April Occasions we will ask you and not tell you. It is your event, they are your guests, and it is a dream brought into reality. As there are many ways to raise a baby there are many ways to hold an event, April Occasions works with each client as an individual and unique.

April Occasions utilizes years of experience, an efficient and determined work ethic, problem solving skills, attention to the minutest details, and the ability to make decisions in a pinch to ensure that each and every event remains calm and successful! We would love to hear from you. Have a voice in your event and contact us today!

www.apriloccasions.com

www.facebook.com/apriloccasions

www.pinterest.com/apriloccasions

412-973-5256

19 Reviews for April Occasions

Lauren · event on 06/21/2014

April and her staff did an incredible job planning and executing our daughter's Baptism. We had approximately 100 guests and a limited budget and April's creativity provided a very elegant party in my backyard. We had a conversation about last minute details the day before the party and April ended the conversation by saying, "My goal for the day is for you to do absolutely nothing but enjoy yourself." And I did. I felt like a guest in my own home. The staging of the food/cakes/wine was magazine worthy. She saved me so much money and created something more beautiful than I would have. And to top it all off, when I complimented her on all of her hard work she said, "I just love a good party!" with a gracious smile.

Sent on 06/22/2014
  • User4197894 · event on 06/21/2014

April makes it all happen. It's an awesome feeling to know that even when you run out of time, the party will happen just as you want it to with April running the event. April attends to all of the details, goes above and beyond with her own creative ideas, and is one of the hardest, fastest workers I've seen.

Sent on 06/24/2014

Candice · Married on 01/25/2014

As the mother of the groom, it was my first experience with a wedding planner. Because of the distance, April helped me with my event, which was the rehearsal dinner. April was amazing...she was always upbeat and to the point; requests were handled very quickly. She handled all our car services which is huge in NYC! At the wedding and reception, she was great with the little ones; extremely intuitive with her ability to anticipate everyone's needs even before they knew they had one, and I can't imagine how it could have gone so well without her. April Shreck is truly a treasure and shines at her vocation!

Sent on 02/01/2014