311 S. Main Street, Suite 105, Lombard, IL 60148 Map · Phone number

About April Lenz Makeup Artistry

April Lenz Makeup Artistry provides on-site bridal makeup services in the Chicago area. Previews (as well as microblading services) take place in our Lombard studio.

Need hair styled as well? I work with an extensive network of other artists and can fulfill all of your wedding day beauty services.

Follow April Lenz Makeup Artistry on

9 Reviews for April Lenz Makeup Artistry

April Lenz Makeup Artistry 1
April Lenz Makeup Artistry 2

Emily · Married on 06/29/2019

Highly recommend working with April!

April was wonderful to work with for my wedding day make-up. She did an amazing job and I was so pleased with how my make-up looked in-person and in our wedding photos (and it still looked great at the end of the night, after an outdoor summer ceremony & photos and a full night of dancing!) April’s styling was elegant and perfect for what I’d wanted. She did a wonderful job on my mom’s make-up as well - everyone felt their best for the wedding day with April’s help. She was very quick to respond to any questions throughout the planning process and willing to accommodate any requests. April is also a wonderfully positive and friendly person - her presence was very appreciated during the flurry of getting-ready on my wedding day. I’d definitely recommend April for wedding day make-up (or any occasion)!

Sent on 07/27/2019

Michelle · Married on 10/06/2018

You must choose april!

April was nothing short of amazing! She did an incredible job on makeup for myself, my bridesmaids, and both mothers. I was planning my wedding from out of state - and from the moment I talked with April I knew I was in good hands. She made the process very smooth and stress free - which I appreciated! She is very accommodating , quick with communication, and has a great energy. Not only are her makeup skills amazing - but she is quite amazing. She is easy to talk to, and honestly made the getting ready process very enjoyable. My mom and I laugh that we keep trying to come up with a reason to have April do our makeup again! If I did everything over again I would definitely choose April again and recommend her 100 times over.

Sent on 10/22/2018

K · Married on 09/08/2018

It was wonderful working with April. She did a beautiful job on everyone’s makeup and is a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 09/12/2018

April Lenz Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to review! It was a pleasure working with you and your entire bridal party!

Award

April Lenz Makeup Artistry FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What beauty services do you offer? Makeup
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 8