Arvada, CO 80004 Map · Phone number

About Aphrodite's Kitchen

Congratulations! You are celebrating something amazing. Aphrodite's Kitchen is a wedding catering company located in the Denver/Metro area. Aphrodite’s Kitchen was started in 2011, first as a personal chef service, and then expanded into catering shortly after. Our name is quickly becoming synonymous with high quality food, great service, and memorable events. Recently, we have been featured in three high profile blogs: Bitchless Bride,Wedding Colors, and 4 Real Equality Weddings.

Please take a few minutes to explore our websites, check out our work, and see who we are on Facebook. We encourage you to take a peek around and contact us for your free consultation!

chicknredpepper
chicknredpepper
03 03 15 16 13

2 Reviews for Aphrodite's Kitchen

Ashley · Married on 06/23/2013

Aphrodite Kitchens was an incredible partner in planning the menu/food experience for our wedding. I call it an "experience" because from the very beginning Stephanie made the process totally customized to me and my bride every step of the way. Before ever sharing a sample menu she chatted on the phone with me for about 45 minutes asking me questions to get to know me, my bride, our life together, and of course all of our different food loves. She had already explored my wedding pinterest boards, as well, and proposed a menu that fit our style and taste to perfection (and our budget!!). The food was incredible and even better because it wasn't everything you always see at a wedding, it was perfectly us and she created the menu to work well within our very tight budget. She was very flexible every step of the way and always answered/found solutions for any and every questions I came up with. She truly helped us create the entire food and drink experience for the wedding and it was a delicious and beautiful meal. The bartenders and wait staff she hired were spectacular, we felt like we were getting treated like royalty as did each of our guests. We would HIGHLY recommend using Aphrodite Kitchens for your wedding if you are looking for a truly unique and customized menu that will fit your budget, no matter what it is.

Sent on 07/23/2013

Marie · Married on 04/28/2012

We used Aphrodite's Kitchen for a Wedding and were so happy! The food looked amazing. She really took the time to make sure it was displayed beautifully. Everything tasted as good as it looked. Our guests commented on how nice everything was and that meant a lot to us! We would highly recommend Aphrodite's for any event you may have coming up. She will take great care of you!

Sent on 07/29/2013

Aphrodite's Kitchen FAQ

• What catering services do you provide? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Family Style, French Service, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Stations
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? American, Asian, British, Cajun, Caribbean, Chinese, French, German, Indian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latin American, Mediterranean, Mexican, Middle Eastern, Southern, Southwestern, Spanish, Thai, Vietnamese
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Kosher, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian

• Arvada, 80004 See on map