Aphrodite Studios LLC

Green Bay, WI View map Visit website

Aphrodite Studios LLC is a wedding photography and videography company operating out of Green Bay, Wisconsin. Serving couples throughout Appleton, Manitowoc, Oshkosh, Fond du Lac, Door County, and the Upper Peninsula, this studio provides comprehensive and customizable media packages. The team knows that weddings are full of special moments that couples are often too busy to notice. They believe that thoughtfully documented films and pictures are the best ways to preserve these memories and ensure that they last a lifetime.

Photography packages from Aphrodite Studios range from half-day to all-day coverage and come with an online gallery of digital images and a print release. Videography services also include half- and full-day coverage and will be fully tailored to your unique needs and preferences. Some of the film options include the full edited ceremony, a highlight video, a trailer for social media, guest and parent interviews, speeches, and more. You can receive these videos on a DVD or Blu-Ray so that you can revisit all the moments of love and laughter for many years.

• Woman-owned

• Danielle
    Danielle Married on 11/02/2019

Could not ask for a better photographer!!!

Alisha was great! I just had my wedding a couple of Saturdays ago, November 2, and everything went perfectly and I have Alisha to thank. I am not the most comfortable getting my picture taken but she made me feel very comfortable, she showed me exactly how to pose. She is very nice, honest, funny and fun to be around, a lot of energy but also makes me feel very calm, especially on my wedding day. The second I saw her come into the hair salon the day of I felt relief come over me knowing that she was there and was not only going to be capturing every moment of my day but to help keep me on time, organized and simply just calm throughout the whole day. She helped me organize my day weeks ahead of time, she was realistic on how long everything takes and was very quick and organized on getting picture taken. Formal pictures that were taken at church went very smoothly, got every combination needed in a very short amount of time, the best way that I have seen this process, and I have seen many and it can be a disaster, trust me! It was cold outside so the picture taken outside again went very quick and smooth and quality and quantity were far from compromised, they were beautiful!!! Her prices were very fair, we could not afford a lot for pictures and I thought that I would have to compromise on time or quality, but going with Alisha I did not have to compromise at all! She was there the whole day; she took pictures of every single moment plus more. The quality was outstanding, she uses different filters, lenses, and crops things/people/ anything unwanted out of the pictures. The attention to detail in every single picture was amazing. Her package came with a free engagement session, which the pictures were also amazing! She was able to do a slide show of pictures at the reception of the wedding and other pictures of the wedding party that others were not able to see. She gave us a sneak peak of wedding photos THE NEXT DAY, and the final edited pictures one week later! Seriously, if you are looking for a photographer Alisha is your girl!!!
    Amber Married on 06/15/2019

Best photographer you'll ever find

I found Alicia at the wedding show. I choose to go with her because she was very honest and open. She did our engagement photos and they turned out amazing! She was willing to take pictures with our dog and goats. Everyone loved them, so we booked her to do family photos and they turned out awesome also! Yesterday was our wedding and the preview photos she had were amazing! We got a lot of compliments on the photos! Alicia is very personable, and funny. She can make anyone smile for pictures! We just can't say enough good things about her! I highly recommend her!
    Shelby P. Married on 04/12/2019

Incredible!!

I did a boudoir shoot and Alicia did a fantastic job making me feel both comfortable and confident! I couldn’t be happier with the photos!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Pricing

Aphrodite Studios LLC Price Rates

1600 Walls St Green Bay, WI, 54304
920-289-4663
Location of (Aphrodite Studios LLC)

Other vendors in Green Bay for your wedding