Aphrodite Studios LLC

Green Bay, WI View map Visit website

Aphrodite Studios LLC is a wedding photography and videography company operating out of Green Bay, Wisconsin. Serving couples throughout Appleton, Manitowoc, Oshkosh, Fond du Lac, Door County, and the Upper Peninsula, this studio provides comprehensive and customizable media packages. The team knows that weddings are full of special moments that couples are often too busy to notice. They believe that thoughtfully documented films and pictures are the best ways to preserve these memories and ensure that they last a lifetime.

Photography packages from Aphrodite Studios range from half-day to all-day coverage and come with an online gallery of digital images and a print release. Videography services also include half- and full-day coverage. We offer you a highlight video of all the moments we capture put together into an amazing full lenght film, running between 20-40 minutes long. We offer clear audio and video for all your ceremony typys, whether it's indoors or out. We offer your films on the internet via Vimeo and a hrad copy for you to keep in Blu Ray.

• Woman-owned

Rachel W. Married on 07/23/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Everything we dreamed of and more :)

We would highly recommend Aphrodite studios!
    We knew right away we wanted Alicia to be our videographer and hired her when we interviewed her.
    She instantly made us feel comfortable. She is also a great balance of professional yet makes you feel as if you’ve been friends for years. Oh man not sure what I would have done without her on the big day. She was more than just our videographer. Alicia played many roles. She came to the hotel to shoot us getting ready. I was discombobulated but she made me feel like everything would be ok. During the wedding on the hot july evening, Alicia made sure we were hydrated. She would grab us water and encourage us to stay hydrated. You can totally tell she is a mom. She genuinely cares about the wellbeing of her clients.
    She is also very trust worthy. She told us what she additional videos she does and does not recommend. She reccomended we do the parent video ( so glad we did) and not to speeches ( so glad we didn't lol) she does not seem as if she is in it for the money.
    Not only did Alicia have great customer service. The quality of the videos completed by Alicia was on point. She captured every moment and the emotions with it.
    I was super nervous how the video would turn out, because we had an awful outcome with our photos ( totally different photography dont use tandem photography by the way. Definitely go with Alicia.) i was so happy that We went with Alicia because if not, i would be left with awful photos and nothing else. She saved the day!
    Alicia is also very flexible. I needed a couple things tweaked with the video ( no fault of her own i am hard of hearing and needed the background music taken out of our vows. I didn’t think to mention that ahead of time so really it was my bad) Alicia got back to me within the hour and accomodates my needs with no charge.
    If you are looking for great customer service as well as beautiful video quality and candid heartfelt moments saved forever, go with Alicia!!
    Tayler L. Married on 07/09/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Wedding Photography at its best !!!

Very professional and hard working. Had our wedding photos and video in less than a month of the event. Would highly recommend!!

Aphrodite Studios LLC's reply:

Thank You Tayler!!
    We appreciate you taking the time to write us a review!
    I'm so glad you love your memories!
    ~Alicia

25 photos · 05/15/2021

Pricing

1600 Walls St Green Bay, WI, 54304
9203093154
Location of (Aphrodite Studios LLC)

Other vendors in Green Bay for your wedding