11 Annapolis St. Unit B, Annapolis, MD 21401 Map · Phone number

• Mary's Designer Bridal Boutique

60 Reviews for Annapolis Formal & Tuxedos

Danielle Wagner · Married on 09/20/2019

Perfect Suits

Flavia and Dora at Annapolis Bridal & Tuxedo were great to work with to get my husband & his groomsmen's suits. They helped us decide which to go with and were very quick to make sure all the suits fit & everything was together. They looked amazing & were just within our budget. I am so glad I was able to work with them as a small business & find the right colored suit.

Sent on 01/03/2020

Amanda · Married on 04/20/2018

I purchased my wedding gown from Lily's Bridal. I wanted sleeves added. I purchased additional lace, trim and buttons from the designer through Lily's to complete the sleeves, neckline and back. Lily's Bridal put me in contact with Annapolis Formal and Tuxedo in Annapolis because Lily's unfortunately does not offer alterations. I had a fantastic experience working with Flavia and Dora. They were able to add sleeves, a neckline and back to my dress just as I requested. They also hemmed the dress and brought it in because it was too big. It fit like a glove! They worked with me and my mom to bring our vision to life. I was trilled when it was completed. It was definitely worth the money to finally have the dress I had envisioned. I found it very difficult to find a dress with a full top in my size. I would recommend Annapolis Formal and Tuxedo to anyone looking to get alterations. I couldn't be more thankful to Flavia and Dora.

Sent on 05/04/2018

Hayes · Married on 04/06/2018

I purchased my dress from Wren Bridal, and Erica (sales associate from Wren) recommended Annapolis Formal & Tuxedos. I am so so happy I chose them for my alterations!! Every appointment I had was on time, never rushed, and I felt Dora really listened to what I wanted in terms of alterations. My dress came out absolutely gorgeous, I wish I were able to wear it for more than just one night. Pricing was fair, since my dress was 90% lace and tiny beading, I'm sure fine, very detailed work had to be put into these alterations. My dress was even done a week or 2 early! I highly recommend Dora and Flavia for your wedding dress needs!

Sent on 05/05/2018

Real Weddings

• Wendy Hickok Photography Wedding Photographers

Such an amazing custom experience for brides that go there! Their dresses are in a great price range, are gorgeous, and their alterations are amazing. Super professional and helpful to their clients!! Love working with them!

• 11 Annapolis St., Unit B Annapolis, 21401 See on map
    Location of (Annapolis Formal & Tuxedos)