11 Annapolis St. Unit B, Annapolis, MD 21401 Map · Phone number

Annapolis Formal & Tuxedos 2
Annapolis Formal & Tuxedos 3
Annapolis Formal & Tuxedos 4

Amanda · Married on 04/20/2018

I purchased my wedding gown from Lily's Bridal. I wanted sleeves added. I purchased additional lace, trim and buttons from the designer through Lily's to complete the sleeves, neckline and back. Lily's Bridal put me in contact with Annapolis Formal and Tuxedo in Annapolis because Lily's unfortunately does not offer alterations. I had a fantastic experience working with Flavia and Dora. They were able to add sleeves, a neckline and back to my dress just as I requested. They also hemmed the dress and brought it in because it was too big. It fit like a glove! They worked with me and my mom to bring our vision to life. I was trilled when it was completed. It was definitely worth the money to finally have the dress I had envisioned. I found it very difficult to find a dress with a full top in my size. I would recommend Annapolis Formal and Tuxedo to anyone looking to get alterations. I couldn't be more thankful to Flavia and Dora.

Annapolis Formal & Tuxedos 5
    Annapolis Formal & Tuxedos 6
    Sent on 05/04/2018

Hayes · Married on 04/06/2018

I purchased my dress from Wren Bridal, and Erica (sales associate from Wren) recommended Annapolis Formal & Tuxedos. I am so so happy I chose them for my alterations!! Every appointment I had was on time, never rushed, and I felt Dora really listened to what I wanted in terms of alterations. My dress came out absolutely gorgeous, I wish I were able to wear it for more than just one night. Pricing was fair, since my dress was 90% lace and tiny beading, I'm sure fine, very detailed work had to be put into these alterations. My dress was even done a week or 2 early! I highly recommend Dora and Flavia for your wedding dress needs!

Annapolis Formal & Tuxedos 7
    Annapolis Formal & Tuxedos 8
    Sent on 05/05/2018

Kate · Married on 05/06/2017

I am SO glad that I found Annapolis Formal and Tuxedo. My wedding dress was not an easy one to alter- I needed the top taken in a LOT, I wanted the neckline to be turned into a sweetheart, and the whole thing was covered in beads and lace. Dora is amazing. She was patient and careful and the dress came out perfectly. They also have a beautiful selection of accessories- I found my veil and a stunning flower/feather hairpiece (both VERY reasonably priced). Dora and Flavia are so kind and they made the entire experience easy and stress-free.

Sent on 06/11/2017

Real Weddings

• Wendy Hickok Photography
    Wendy Hickok Photography Wedding Photographers

Such an amazing custom experience for brides that go there! Their dresses are in a great price range, are gorgeous, and their alterations are amazing. Super professional and helpful to their clients!! Love working with them!

• 11 Annapolis St., Unit B Annapolis, 21401 See on map