Modern Muse Salon

Glendale, AZ View map

Ann Hughes has been a professional stylist for 15 years. Being a Framesi color specialist and

specializing in formal hair and Make up for Weddings and speical events. Ann is popular with new brides for her flexiable schedule and her ablity to travel and do hair & makeup (both traditional and air brush on location.

PLEASE NOTE YOU MUST GO TO MY WEBSITE IN ORDER TO CONTACT ME, AS WEDDING WIRE HAS CHANGED AND I AM NO LONGER RECEIVING NOTIFICATION OF BOOKINGS. THANK YOU

What beauty services do you offer?

Body Art
Men's Grooming
Mult. Stylists
Salon
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage
illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating
  • User2375676 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Ann and her team were recommended to us by our photographer. I reached out to her, and her response was almost immediate. Her team was available to come to our house (where the ladies were getting ready the morning of) and do seven hairdos. They were prompt, professional, and accommodating. We were asked to bring a couple of photos of what we would like, and they did a great job of replicating it on the girls! They also provided makeup services, which my mother and I opted for. Overall, I would recommend Ann and her team, they did not disappoint in quality!
    Steve Married on 04/18/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Ann was amazing! I booked her last minute, because my original hair and make up person disappeared from planet earth! We did not do a trial because we did not have time, however her work speaks for itself! I showed her pics what I wanted and she did an amazing job! Would highly recommend her and her prices are reasonable!

Modern Muse Salon's reply:

Alisa, thank you so much for the kind words, you were a stunning bride. Many happy years to you and your new hubby!
  • User2025740 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Ann was amazing, she is always prepared. She takes care of her clients. She did my hair and a few of my bridesmaids. We were all very pleased with her styling. Her detail is what I appreciate. She is so sweet and kind. She went above and beyond to help with what she could the day of my wedding. I would recommend her for any occasion.

Dawn B.
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Images by Angela Images by Angela Wedding Photographers

I refuse to go to anyone but Ann for my hair. She keeps it looking natural, yet brilliant and I have received so many compliments. I have referred her to family, friends and mutual clients and they have all been so pleased with the results. She is the first name I give out to all my brides!

Award  Winning  Photography Award Winning Photography Wedding Photographers

Ann is a delight to work with. She totally focuses on what the bride wants, and does styling with finese. The brides we refer are totally delighted, they look and feel beautiful!

DesignBands.com DesignBands.com Wedding Jewelers

DesignBands.com recommends Ann Hughes Hair Design for that special occasion. Visit them online. We are honored and always look forward to working with you. Please contact us if you should have any questions regarding our fine line of Wedding Band products and services... Sincerely, www.DesignBands.com 1-800-706-1106

7260 W Bell Road, Ste 3 Glendale, AZ, 85375

Call Anytime
Location of (Modern Muse Salon)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding