2017 Lynx Ave SW, Albany, OR 97321 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Angie Grace Photography

Thanks so much for visiting!

Our goal is to make you fall in love with your photos. We want nothing less than for you to look at them and know that you look beautiful, and we want to have a part in that. As a father-daughter team, we are able to work together efficiently, putting the same amount of passion into every session. We love what we do, and it is that passion that drives us to produce beautiful images. We are firm believers in truly being happy with what we do, and we hope that you can personally see through our images how much love we have for being photographers. Whether it be meeting your growing family and capturing those little moments that pass by too quickly, or being there on your wedding day to photograph the laughter, tears, and kisses that you will never forget. This is your story- we want to capture it with beautiful, timeless, and creative images. And to us, you can't find that everywhere.

Angie + Randy

19 Reviews for Angie Grace Photography

• Sarah

Sarah Buell · Married on 09/28/2019

10/5 stars, hands down!

If I could rate Angelyn and Randy 10/5 stars, I absolutely would. We were honored to have the two of these incredible artists photograph our Central Oregon wedding (and our engagement photos) and I cannot praise them enough.

Our wedding had no shortage of complications but Angelyn and Randy handled them with grace and professionalism. The weather was terrible but they still had smiles on their faces and accommodated by moving us to different locations during super rainy parts. Their spirits were not dampened by the weather and they truly helped keep the mood light for our bridal party. Randy even offered me his jacket every time I was out of the shot.

The photos... I'm still speechless. Not only are they phenomenal quality, but they captured my husband and me so perfectly. All of them were beautifully artistic photos, but they also captured the personality of our guests, our friendships and our love. I have no idea how I'm going to narrow down my favorites, but that is an amazing problem to have.

Thank you Angelyn (and Randy) for your talent and for capturing the best (and craziest) day of our lives. We love you both!

Sent on 12/01/2019
  • Madison

Madison Park · Married on 10/30/2018

Loved every moment!

This photography duo was by far the best I have ever seen! I have worked with photographers at many other weddings and no one came close to the quality and care these two provided! The quality of the photos were 10/10 and the day of interactions were impeccable! These two captured the best moments of our big day and made the memory that much sweeter!

Sent on 12/28/2018

Lyndsey · Married on 08/06/2017

We can't say enough good things about working with Angelyn and Randy! We first learned about them at my friend's wedding and it was so amazing to experience their work as a bridesmaid for my friend. We knew right away that when it was our time to get married, we wanted them! We are so thankful they were available to be apart of our wedding and capture our day! We also had them take our engagement photos and they turned out amazing. For both the engagement photos and our wedding, they were so good at positioning people and getting everyone where they needed to be. Angelyn even helped us with timeline aspects of our wedding. We trusted them wholeheartedly and we can't wait to get the rest of our pictures from them! The sneak-peaks are already so amazing!! We would pick them over and over again :)

Sent on 08/21/2017

Angie Grace Photography Pricing

Angie Grace Photography Price Rates

Angie Grace Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    One Event / Day
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3200
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    One Event / Day
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Flush Mount
    Prints
    Proofs

• Lakeside Gardens Banquet Halls

I've known Angie for years and can testify to her sweet and caring personality. I follow her work on Instagram and Facebook and find myself drooling over her engagement, wedding, family, and styled shoots! I'm hoping to get her out here to shoot a wedding at Lakeside Gardens ASAP. Knowing her personally, I would be sure she is a dream to work with professionally. As an event coordinator I've worked with many photographers and have learned that it's important not only that your photographer produces quality images, but that they are a joy to work with, that the bride and groom can be comfortable with them, and they come in with a plan and can keep to a schedule. I'm sure Angie is the total package! Her photos never fail to stun! I know I will be giving her a call when I am ready for an engagement shoot. :-) xoxo Jenna

• 2017 Lynx Ave SW Albany, 97321 See on map
    Location of (Angie Grace Photography)