Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

74 Reviews for Angelus Bridal & Formals

Preservation (2)
Garters (2)
Sample Gowns (2)
Mother of Bride (1)

Go here first...breathe..see Rhonda. I was lost and had no idea what kind of dress to wear. I am half the size I use to be and honestly well... not sure what would look good on me. So I pit it in Rhondas hands. She pulled dresses from almost every rack - including clearance, my final 2 choices came down to 1 from clearance and 1 not....I ended up going with not- and it was a mermaid type dress which blows my mind.

Profile Picture Shelly, 11/9/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire, Unique Services (Other)

OMG Where do I start... I drove all the way from Lakeland Florida to Pompano Florida which is a 3 hour drive to find my wedding dress. When My family and I arrived, we were greeted by the Lovely David ! David is Ah-May-Zing! He’s very professional, Very Caring , & A Ball Of Fun Fun Fun. Me & My Girls Laughed From Beginning To End. I needed someone to give me honest opinions & advice and that’s just what I received. David is a wedding coordinator so he pretty much knew what and what not would work for me. The shop is a great size filled with different styles & sizes . Very clean and organized. Rhonda was wonderful as well . She's a very beautiful friendly lady . If you are looking for the absolute best dresses & service, this is the place for you. I would change NOTHING about experience with Angelus Bridal!

Profile Picture Brittney, 3/23/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Undergarments, Veils, Bride

Love love love this place!!! Super friendly, knowledgeable, and super helpful. She asked me what I liked what I didn't like and made sure she kept me in my price range. The consultant put me in a dress I never would have picked and I loved it. So always keep an open mind it never hurts to just try it on. She made me feel like family and not just a sale. Thanks to her I found my dress and my veil!!!! I would definitely recommend this shop.

Profile Picture Marylou, 1/19/19, 1 Review