74 Reviews for Angelus Bridal & Formals

Garters (2)
Sample Gowns (2)
Mother of Bride (1)
74 Angelus Bridal & Formals Reviews

OMG Where do I start... I drove all the way from Lakeland Florida to Pompano Florida which is a 3 hour drive to find my wedding dress. When My family and I arrived, we were greeted by the Lovely David ! David is Ah-May-Zing! He’s very professional, Very Caring , & A Ball Of Fun Fun Fun. Me & My Girls Laughed From Beginning To End. I needed someone to give me honest opinions & advice and that’s just what I received. David is a wedding coordinator so he pretty much knew what and what not would work for me. The shop is a great size filled with different styles & sizes . Very clean and organized. Rhonda was wonderful as well . She's a very beautiful friendly lady . If you are looking for the absolute best dresses & service, this is the place for you. I would change NOTHING about experience with Angelus Bridal!

Profile Picture Brittney, 3/23/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Undergarments, Veils, Bride

Love love love this place!!! Super friendly, knowledgeable, and super helpful. She asked me what I liked what I didn't like and made sure she kept me in my price range. The consultant put me in a dress I never would have picked and I loved it. So always keep an open mind it never hurts to just try it on. She made me feel like family and not just a sale. Thanks to her I found my dress and my veil!!!! I would definitely recommend this shop.

Profile Picture Marylou, 1/19/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

The service and kindness I received from Rhonda and Hal Alexander was incredible. They take their time to understand and really listen to what you are looking for. Hal Alexander's knowledge of fabrics and fashion was super valuable. If you think you are too overwhelmed and worried to the point of stressing out - like I was, I highly recommend you look for Rhonda and Hal Alexander they are amazing people!

Profile Picture Kitsia, 12/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Rhonda was amazing! She made me feel beautiful in every dress I tried on! She was very knowledgeable. I had been to several places and tried on multiple dresses and Rhonda helped me find the one!

Profile Picture Nicole, 6/9/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Rhônda was amazing!!! Very accommodating!! Not at all pushy like other people and she is very straight forward!!

Profile Picture Kercy , 6/10/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Sample Gowns, Veils, Alterations, Cleaning, Sample Sales

Rhonda is my adopted mother ! Love her to pieces . Extremely the best customer service provided since I stepped foot into the store !

Profile Picture Martina, 10/7/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Alterations

Rhonda is seriously the best advice to give....look her up at this store she instinctively knows what you will look best in. And she is sooooo much fun.....head and shoulders above any other store experience.

Profile Picture Jacqueline, 3/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I had a great experience at Angelus. They worked with my schedule. Every appointment was ALL about me! I love the size of the shop as well and it is also very organized and does't have an overwhelming amount of gowns. CAN'T wait to wear my dress soon!!!

Profile Picture Iris, 3/10/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Alterations, Bridal Gowns, Bride, Bridesmaids, Mother of Bride

I cannot say enough great things about this place. Rhonda is BEYOND helpful. She helped me find a dress ONE day before I was getting married, literally 24 hours before I was getting married and made sure she could accommodate everything I was looking for. She was knowledgeable, compassionate, and made me VERY excited about what I was doing. I wish I could give her more than 5 stars in all of those categories, she makes you feel like you are the only person in the entire place. She made the entire experience one to never forget. It is hard to find the exceptional customer service that Rhonda provided to us on Thursday February 2, 2017. Incredible experience, she made my special day everything I could have hoped for in LESS than 24 hours. How amazing. Thanks again Rhonda!!!

Profile Picture Brittany, 2/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

This store is amazing!!! Rhonda and her team were extremely helpful and took their time to help me as I tried on different dresses. This was the third bridal shop I visited and I was extremely impressed with the level of service and with the beauty of these dresses.

Profile Picture Harley, 2/1/17, 11 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

THEY ARE AMAZING. I needed a larger dress and they had an incredible selection. I felt comfortable and beautiful and was able to get a dress on the first visit. It was exactly what I was looking for.

Profile Picture Shari, 9/24/16, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Plus Size Gowns

I didn't know what to expect wedding dress shopping , and it turned out to be quite a pleasant experience. Stephanie was great and I ended up falling in love, and buying the 1st dress I tried on! So, I said "Yes to the Dress", and quite happy I did.

Profile Picture Hildy, 3/12/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I had anxiety at the thought of dress shopping. My sister called around to a few dress places to find out who carried a certain designer I was looking for. She spoke to Rhonda and told me that we have to make this location our 1st stop as Rhonda was amazing and helpful over the phone. She was totally right!! I made an appointment and Stephanie and Rhonda were the ones who helped me. I picked out about 10 dresses and Rhonda picked out 2 dresses and told me she wanted me to try them on b/c they would look great on my body type. At 1st look, it seemed like nothing I would want. However, I was very open minded knowing they are the professionals and I tried both of them on and one ended up with my perfect dress! Actually the 2 Rhonda picked out for me were my top 2 choices. Rhonda was there every step of the way and was beyond helpful! My dress was delayed a bit and she remained in communication with me and put me at ease. Rhonda went above and beyond during this process and made my experience amazing. I even had her come to the hotel to help put me in my dress as it was a corset and she was able to tug, nip and push things around to make me look amazing!

Profile Picture User4633718, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Plus Size Gowns, Undergarments, Veils, Bride, Alterations, Cleaning, Preservation

Rhonda, she is the person, lovely and ready to help. Beautiful dresses.

Profile Picture Keith, 9/18/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Alterations, Cleaning, Preservation, Sample Sales, Bridal Gowns, Undergarments, Veils

If you need a dress this is the place. Rhonda is magnificent.

Profile Picture Marilyn, 9/18/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Angelus Bridal was AMAZING! Rhonda was attentive to all of my needs and kept great communication.

Profile Picture User5086968, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

This is my second time using Angelus Bridal. The first was when I needed a bridesmaids dress for my friend's wedding 3 years ago. I went in a little late and they not only accomodated me, but rush shipped my dress and had it altered perfectly. I was so pleased with the service, I went in for my own wedding dress in February of last year and ended up purchasing the 3rd one I tried on. They listened to what I wanted and helped me pick the perfect dress. They measured me so well that my dress needed no alteration. It fit absolutely perfectly first fitting! Since my mom lives out of state and was visiting me at the time, I wanted to have that experience of dress shopping with my mom and they provided that so well. My wedding on May 30th was flawless and everyone loved my dress!

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/30/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

All the ladies at Angelus were very helpful when I was looking for a dress. I brought my mom, grandma and friend and they were accommodating to all of us! I found the perfect dress and they got it in so fast! We then used Reina for alterations in the back and she was excellent and did it all in such a timely manner as well! I would recommend!

Profile Picture Jenna, 1/25/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I had been to a couple different shops and tried on COUNTLESS a dresses prior to stopping in at angelus. My first appointment there, first dress I tried on- it was a done deal. My gown was actually on the clearance rack and it was like it was made for me! Can't beat the price and couldn't be happier with the staff!

Profile Picture Paige , 1/11/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Whatever you do, GO SEE RHONDA! She is absolutely stellar at what she does and just goes above and beyond. I felt like we were friends from the beginning. After trying on dress after dress at a different place, I felt like they were not listening.
Rhonda took me in, asked me to look and a budget... Found what I wanted on the third dress and the deals are AMAZING!!! Do not pass this place up! Everyone is helpful and super sweet.

Profile Picture Christina , 8/9/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

All I can say is Rhonda, Rhonda, Rhonda!!!! She was phenomenal and she truly has a gift. We are "sisters from another mister". LOL. Rhonda and I connected from the moment I shook her hand. With this being my 4th location hunting for a dress, Rhonda made every bit of doubt and disappointment I had vanish instantly!!!! She knows her stuff! Pull here, push there, tuck this, lift that, wear this, switch that! She was AMAZING!!!! Her loving, warm, and down to earth personality, along with her extensive knowledge for her craft, helped me to feel comfortable, feminine/soft, and sexy for my big day. She poured her all into making my experience successful. And CoCo was awesome and inviting as well! This is the place to be when you are buying a wedding gown!!! I know now that your undergarments make all the difference too. Dont leave there without purchasing one of CoCo's "Flattering Me" corsets!!! You will regret it. Thank you to the Angelus Bridal & Formal family for making me finally feel like a Bride-to-Be!!! I will remember it always. Xoxoxo
-Tee-

Profile Picture Ticondria "Tee", 7/26/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

This store is the best. They have wonderful service and best of all they have incredible dresses. I regret not coming here from the beginning. I found my dream dress here!!!!

Profile Picture Ruth, 5/3/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I found the dress i was looking for here!! They are awesome!

Profile Picture User4124399, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Rhonda is AMAZING! I seriously went to 15 bridal stores! My 1st stop was Angelus and that is where I returned. Rhonda knew right away what looked good on me and didn't. She picked out my style immediately. She accessorized, took time to let you see what you liked, took pictures from every angle, changed veils, changed back and forth between 2 dresses for multiple days and ALL with a CALM SMILE. She fits you right in the way the dress is suppose to look and knows what she is talking about! The other staff members are super nice as well. I bought my dress here and have Rhonda to thank for it! Prices are great as well. Make this a must stop and ask for Rhonda!

Profile Picture Anita, 2/16/14, 9 Reviews