70 Reviews for Angelus Bridal & Formals

Mother of Bride (1)
Garters (1)
Sample Gowns (1)
70 Angelus Bridal & Formals Reviews

Rhonda was amazing! She made me feel beautiful in every dress I tried on! She was very knowledgeable. I had been to several places and tried on multiple dresses and Rhonda helped me find the one!

Profile Picture Nicole, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Rhonda is my adopted mother ! Love her to pieces . Extremely the best customer service provided since I stepped foot into the store !

Profile Picture Martina, 10/7/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Alterations

Rhonda is seriously the best advice to give....look her up at this store she instinctively knows what you will look best in. And she is sooooo much fun.....head and shoulders above any other store experience.

Profile Picture Jacqueline, 3/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I had a great experience at Angelus. They worked with my schedule. Every appointment was ALL about me! I love the size of the shop as well and it is also very organized and does't have an overwhelming amount of gowns. CAN'T wait to wear my dress soon!!!

Profile Picture Iris, 3/10/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Alterations, Bridal Gowns, Bride, Bridesmaids, Mother of Bride

I cannot say enough great things about this place. Rhonda is BEYOND helpful. She helped me find a dress ONE day before I was getting married, literally 24 hours before I was getting married and made sure she could accommodate everything I was looking for. She was knowledgeable, compassionate, and made me VERY excited about what I was doing. I wish I could give her more than 5 stars in all of those categories, she makes you feel like you are the only person in the entire place. She made the entire experience one to never forget. It is hard to find the exceptional customer service that Rhonda provided to us on Thursday February 2, 2017. Incredible experience, she made my special day everything I could have hoped for in LESS than 24 hours. How amazing. Thanks again Rhonda!!!

Profile Picture Brittany, 2/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

This store is amazing!!! Rhonda and her team were extremely helpful and took their time to help me as I tried on different dresses. This was the third bridal shop I visited and I was extremely impressed with the level of service and with the beauty of these dresses.

Profile Picture Harley, 2/1/17, 11 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

THEY ARE AMAZING. I needed a larger dress and they had an incredible selection. I felt comfortable and beautiful and was able to get a dress on the first visit. It was exactly what I was looking for.

Profile Picture Shari, 9/24/16, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Plus Size Gowns

I didn't know what to expect wedding dress shopping , and it turned out to be quite a pleasant experience. Stephanie was great and I ended up falling in love, and buying the 1st dress I tried on! So, I said "Yes to the Dress", and quite happy I did.

Profile Picture Hildy, 3/12/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I had anxiety at the thought of dress shopping. My sister called around to a few dress places to find out who carried a certain designer I was looking for. She spoke to Rhonda and told me that we have to make this location our 1st stop as Rhonda was amazing and helpful over the phone. She was totally right!! I made an appointment and Stephanie and Rhonda were the ones who helped me. I picked out about 10 dresses and Rhonda picked out 2 dresses and told me she wanted me to try them on b/c they would look great on my body type. At 1st look, it seemed like nothing I would want. However, I was very open minded knowing they are the professionals and I tried both of them on and one ended up with my perfect dress! Actually the 2 Rhonda picked out for me were my top 2 choices. Rhonda was there every step of the way and was beyond helpful! My dress was delayed a bit and she remained in communication with me and put me at ease. Rhonda went above and beyond during this process and made my experience amazing. I even had her come to the hotel to help put me in my dress as it was a corset and she was able to tug, nip and push things around to make me look amazing!

Profile Picture User4633718, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Plus Size Gowns, Undergarments, Veils, Bride, Alterations, Cleaning, Preservation

Rhonda, she is the person, lovely and ready to help. Beautiful dresses.

Profile Picture Keith, 9/18/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Alterations, Cleaning, Preservation, Sample Sales, Bridal Gowns, Undergarments, Veils

If you need a dress this is the place. Rhonda is magnificent.

Profile Picture Marilyn, 9/18/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Angelus Bridal was AMAZING! Rhonda was attentive to all of my needs and kept great communication.

Profile Picture User5086968, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

This is my second time using Angelus Bridal. The first was when I needed a bridesmaids dress for my friend's wedding 3 years ago. I went in a little late and they not only accomodated me, but rush shipped my dress and had it altered perfectly. I was so pleased with the service, I went in for my own wedding dress in February of last year and ended up purchasing the 3rd one I tried on. They listened to what I wanted and helped me pick the perfect dress. They measured me so well that my dress needed no alteration. It fit absolutely perfectly first fitting! Since my mom lives out of state and was visiting me at the time, I wanted to have that experience of dress shopping with my mom and they provided that so well. My wedding on May 30th was flawless and everyone loved my dress!

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/30/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

All the ladies at Angelus were very helpful when I was looking for a dress. I brought my mom, grandma and friend and they were accommodating to all of us! I found the perfect dress and they got it in so fast! We then used Reina for alterations in the back and she was excellent and did it all in such a timely manner as well! I would recommend!

Profile Picture Jenna, 1/25/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I had been to a couple different shops and tried on COUNTLESS a dresses prior to stopping in at angelus. My first appointment there, first dress I tried on- it was a done deal. My gown was actually on the clearance rack and it was like it was made for me! Can't beat the price and couldn't be happier with the staff!

Profile Picture Paige , 1/11/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Whatever you do, GO SEE RHONDA! She is absolutely stellar at what she does and just goes above and beyond. I felt like we were friends from the beginning. After trying on dress after dress at a different place, I felt like they were not listening.
Rhonda took me in, asked me to look and a budget... Found what I wanted on the third dress and the deals are AMAZING!!! Do not pass this place up! Everyone is helpful and super sweet.

Profile Picture Christina , 8/9/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

All I can say is Rhonda, Rhonda, Rhonda!!!! She was phenomenal and she truly has a gift. We are "sisters from another mister". LOL. Rhonda and I connected from the moment I shook her hand. With this being my 4th location hunting for a dress, Rhonda made every bit of doubt and disappointment I had vanish instantly!!!! She knows her stuff! Pull here, push there, tuck this, lift that, wear this, switch that! She was AMAZING!!!! Her loving, warm, and down to earth personality, along with her extensive knowledge for her craft, helped me to feel comfortable, feminine/soft, and sexy for my big day. She poured her all into making my experience successful. And CoCo was awesome and inviting as well! This is the place to be when you are buying a wedding gown!!! I know now that your undergarments make all the difference too. Dont leave there without purchasing one of CoCo's "Flattering Me" corsets!!! You will regret it. Thank you to the Angelus Bridal & Formal family for making me finally feel like a Bride-to-Be!!! I will remember it always. Xoxoxo
-Tee-

Profile Picture Ticondria "Tee", 7/26/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

This store is the best. They have wonderful service and best of all they have incredible dresses. I regret not coming here from the beginning. I found my dream dress here!!!!

Profile Picture Ruth, 5/3/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I found the dress i was looking for here!! They are awesome!

Profile Picture User4124399, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Rhonda is AMAZING! I seriously went to 15 bridal stores! My 1st stop was Angelus and that is where I returned. Rhonda knew right away what looked good on me and didn't. She picked out my style immediately. She accessorized, took time to let you see what you liked, took pictures from every angle, changed veils, changed back and forth between 2 dresses for multiple days and ALL with a CALM SMILE. She fits you right in the way the dress is suppose to look and knows what she is talking about! The other staff members are super nice as well. I bought my dress here and have Rhonda to thank for it! Prices are great as well. Make this a must stop and ask for Rhonda!

Profile Picture Anita, 2/16/14, 9 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I went to Angelus Bridal as my 1st dress shop. I didn’t think I would find a dress. I am so picky. I went there because my Aunt went to Angelus before when she got married & loved the selection!
As we walked in the, owner Coco, gave us all hugs & kisses. Coco said that Rhonda will be my consultant & told me I could start picking out dresses. I was a bride in dress heaven! They have a huge selection! Any bride can go in Angelus & find the perfect dress.
Rhonda introduced herself to me & my family. She set up everything for the trying on process. When I came out to show my family, I voiced what I didn’t like about the dress & Rhonda paid attention to that. SHE ACTUALLY LISTENED TO WHAT I SAID! This is a rare thing to find in retail. She knew what I was looking for by what I said I liked & didn’t. As I was changing to leave, felling a little upset that I did not find “the” dress. She ran into my room & said I have one more dress! I was so happy! When I put on the dress it was the perfect style. When I showed my family they fell in love with it! Rhonda knew right away I wanted a little more sparkle, so she pulled the most beautiful belt for the dress. She still knew that it was missing something for me; she put a tulle overlay over the bottom. When the dress all together, I started to cry because I knew that was my dress! Rhonda created my dress!
Once everything was done she told me that she changed her plans to stay after closing for me. I love that she didn’t rush me out & let us stay late to make sure that I found my dress. She was very knowledgeable of the inventory.
As an added bonus, the prices are amazing! I couldn’t be happier with the dress & that the cost was not crazy expensive. Angelus is the best dress store; the prices & selection can’t compare to anyone else!
This is a store that you need to go to first; you will find what you want & can’t beat the price! I highly recommend having Rhonda as your consultant; she’s a wedding dress Angel.

Profile Picture User3097051, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I got the wedding dress of my dreams at Angelus bridal. My bridal consultant was Rhonda and she was so friendly, courteous, and helpful. I came with an idea of what kind of dress I wanted and didn't want, but she helped to pick out some dresses that had a mixture of what I wanted and what I maybe didn't want at first glance. She encouraged me to try them on. What was funny, was the kind of dress I thought I didn't want was the very dress that was perfect for me. I am thankful that she was kind enough to help me see what I couldn't. Although my bridal consultant does make a commission off of each dress sold, the same dress she encouraged me to try on and the one I eventually bought was cheaper than the other dresses that I picked out. She didn't even care about the money, she wanted me to have what I wanted! Many people would push for the more expensive dress, but Rhonda was caring and made sure above all else, I was happy. For each fitting, Rhonda was there and made sure my dress was exactly as I wanted it. Thank you Angelus bridal for such a great range of styles and Thank You Rhonda for your helpfulness and kindness during such a wonderful time in my life!

Profile Picture Michaela, 8/7/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I walked into Angelus Bridal with intentions of just looking at swatches for my bridesmaids dresses. I still hadn't found my own dress and learned that they carried bridal gowns from the designer I had been searching for.

Rhonda was the first person to greet me and I have to say that she was absolutely AMAZING!!! I got to try on 4 dresses today by Mori Lee. I am in a woman's size (18-20) bridal gown and was concerned about not being able to try on the dresses because they wouldn't have my size. But Angelus bridal has a very large selection in all sizes. All of the dresses that Rhonda pulled for me fit me like a glove and looked so gorgeous. I felt glamorous in each of them. I loved that my problem today was "which one do I choose" and not "they don't have it in my size to try on".

With Rhonda's help, I found my dress today! The staff at Angelus Bridal are all so friendly. But I personally think I hit the jackpot with Rhonda, not only was she great at knowing which dresses to pull to flatter my figure, we also had a great time today. I had my "say yes to the dress" experience. I really enjoyed Rhonda so much.

And while at Angelus Bridal today, I visited with their in house floral vendor and ordered my flowers and also did a cake tasting which was delicious! I will be booking my next appointment with the cake vendor!

Oh and one last thing, the owner of this store invented a strapless bra that you will fall in love with. No back fat, full lift and support, and a flattened waist line. I couldn't believe it!

Profile Picture Caryn, 6/22/13, 8 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire, Flowers

Amazing experience! My dress was exactly what I had always imagined. I live out of state and they were able to ship to me with no problems. My veil, head piece and extra 'bling' for my sash also arrive in perfect condition. No problems. Easy to work with. Excellent Communicators!

Profile Picture User3046755, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews